Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
You Will Never Kill The Brotherhood Started by: Aisam-ul-Haq-Qureshi on May 18, '13 19:28

So You Kill My Father, Abdul_Hareem_Muhajir. Well Done.

But You Never Kill The Brotherhood.

I Play The Clown.

Whilst You Laugh At Me.

Whilst You Chase And Kill Me.

There Is A Kansas City Shuffle Happening.

The Brotherhood. We are always here. We are always watching. We are always acting.

Report Post Tip

You mad bro?

Report Post Tip

My good sir, I was wondering whether you have the time and energy to lead this so called Brotherhood and at the same time Pakistan's Davis Cup team?
Or is The Brotherhood and Pakistan's Davis Cup team the same?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You want some ice for that burn? (^_^)

Report Post Tip

ahhh Sosa, the man who hid under a rock during the latest war. dont woryy. you die soon.

Report Post Tip

Who would you say is better the man who can sleep through one of the largest war our thing of ours has ever seen or the man who constantly comes out of no were claiming to be head of a secret organization?

Report Post Tip

Frank strolls by, listens, chuckles and shakes his head again.

Some people never learn...

Report Post Tip

Frank, you might want to have a word wit The Sosa before a Fatwa is put on him and a Ji'Had on your family.

Lets not forget what happened when StanPhython when he dared go up against The Brotherhood

Report Post Tip

Let's not forget what's happened to every single Brotherhood "member" that's ever been apart of this thing of our. Or have you forgotten about that.

Report Post Tip

The Brotherhood. We are always here. We are always watching. We are always acting

There is something very familiar about this statement... *closes his eyes and tries to think about the documentary he watched yesterday*

EUREKA!

COCKROACHES

The Brotherhoos are cockroaches

Report Post Tip

Somehow i don;t think this is true..

Report Post Tip

YOU MAD BRO YOU MADDD WHACHUU GONNA DOOO

the mobster grins with a face of a man who hasn't shaved in days and whiskey smell commin from his breath

Report Post Tip

This public rambling reminds me of an episode of a cartoon I once watched in the flicks. A conspiracy gone out of control, all in order to convince people a certain governing organisation actually had the power and resources to plan and pull of a great attack.

turns out they didn't have that power but it was easier to look evil and corrupt than impotent.

I guess the main point I have is... what makes you think people care about your organisation enough to want to kill it? as opposed to just shooting someone who was shooting their mouth off whilst remaining unsponsored. =]

Report Post Tip

I challenge you to a duel  Aisam-ul-Haq-Qureshi. you have insulted the memory of SammyGarcini in my presence for the last time

Report Post Tip

Welcome to Mafia Returns.

Try not to be a dick.

Report Post Tip
Oh MAN some of these responses are really good!  Funny stuff bros keep it coming!!!
Report Post Tip

Happening upon a crowd of people, there is a man in the centre who looks familiar, yet is unknown to Tubels.

Guffaws and jeers can be heard, reminiscent of the sounds a terrible comedian hears as his audience heckles him off the stage.

A butterfly can be seen fluttering around the crowd of people and Tubels watches it intently, completely amazed at the beauty of the thing. The colour is unusual, pink with vibrant purple circles on the wings. Tubels stares, enthralled with its graceful little flutters as it seems to dance in the air...

..."Funny stuff bros keep it coming!!!"

A shout from the crowd gets Tubels attention just as the butterfly takes its beautiful winged display off somewhere else.

Hmm,  a heckler for the hecklers? Tubels wonders...

The crowd has momentarily quieted some, the man in the centre seems displeased about it.

A figure can be seen heading toward the gathering of people, as Tubels is readying to leave, taking a small note from a pocket, Tubels slips the piece of paper in the figure's hand.

The figure opens and looks at the message that reads:

Do not feed the street trolls. Pass it on.

Tubels turns and walks away, thinking about the butterfly and its amazing bright colours.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

the nubshood is comming watch out to a obits near you.

Report Post Tip
We should all join the brother hood and start conspiracies (joking)
Report Post Tip

Using his left hand Lelouch waves it in front of his left eye using geass.

Hello everyone, if you could please all kindly kill yourselves.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You Will Never Kill The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL