Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:22
Page:  1 
Chaos in the SouthSide Started by: ChaosSpike on May 20, '13 22:26

"After one of the darkest times we have seen in ages the dust has finally settled and the sun has begun to shine once again. The buildings are beginning to be built again , the streets occupied and the business districts again are seeing a slight spark of life. A little over a week ago is when it all started. One of the bloodiest wars we have seen in a while and one that claimed my closest friends life and my boss. I remember it all too well. Deadpool and I fighting side by side with all of our closest friends and allies , most of the people I even considered "indirect family". The war raged on for almost four days I believe. Our loved ones dropping dead next to us at every street corner. It was horrifying but a soldier never cracks until his duty is done. I thought I seen the sun beginning to rise , I thought we had almost made it. What a foolish thought to think that. We had lined up a protection shot for our leader. The man was on time perfectly as usual. Deadpool the perfect assassin he was lined up his target and took him out perfectly. Then the protection shot came , one to fool the enemy in thinking he was done in for a few hours. Well the worst happened the shot hit and was fatal. My boss dropped down to his knees and never rose. I couldn't believe what I had heard when I got the call. In shock at first but realized what had to be done. I scrambled to the old head quarters my emotions a wreck but putting them aside I pulled out a suit case I had. I brushed the grey dust that lined it like a tomb. It read "IN CASE OF EMERGENCY  . I had hoped this day would never come. It had just enough to get a head quarters up in running and protect the family if something had ever happened , and this day it did. I fought the rest of the night and the next day. Every twist and turn could have been my last but finally the last shot rang out. It was over."

"That was one of the saddest days I have seen in sometime. Rest in peace to everyone who stood and did not lose their resolve. You did not die in vein and you fought valiantly. Rest in peace all my closest friends and Rest in Peace DeadPool I will continue your legacy."

"Fast forward to today I stand here housing the new but yet still old Weapon X Project. The old was a perfect success. I will continue Deadpools name in his honor , so here I bring you the Weapon X Project the Chaos Division. Weapon X did not die or falter that die. It just moved around a bit and is under new management. Thank you all and I look forward to help build a new brighter future for us all.Time for some Chaos in South Side"

Offers Alucard a cigar and motions him to get in the black Buick.

Report Post Tip

Subtle listens and almost with a tear in his eye he says

I agree that was one of the largest wars our world has seen and definitely one of the saddest days for me personally. Our city lost so many great people in those few days and it left our whole world very chaotic. You words, like others, keep the memory fresh and the spirit of the fallen alive. We made our city proud but at a very high cost.

Takes a breath and looks at the Don of South Side

Sir, I salute you for picking up where DeadPool left, I had the privilege of working along side him when I was  RH for the Shadow Hunters and also fighting along side him in the war. He was an honorable man. I wish you and the family nothing but the best and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask my family. I look forward to our families being really close and much success in this District.

Report Post Tip

Morrison listens to his friend and crewleader with eager ears. After ChaosSpike is done speaking, Morrison begins to speak.

ChaosSpike, we made friends when I was but a young boy. My father was in Deadpool's family for quite some time until he was unfortunately killed. I look forward to working for you now, and seeing how much we can grow. 

Morrison pulls a celebratory cigar out of his pocket and places it in his mouth. He pulls a box of matches from his pocket as well and lights one. He then uses it to light his cigar and he takes a few puffs. 

Report Post Tip

Alucard takes the cigar and lights it. Taking a deep haul from it, he extends his hand and shakes the hand of his father's most trusted Right Hand Man.

"Sir my father would have been proud and honoured that you are still here, and carrying on his legacy. He always told me if I was ever in a bind or if I needed advice, and he wasn't around, to come to you. I'm honoured to fill the role you once did under him. So many times I watched you two work side by side and the chemistry was great to watch. I hope you and I have that same relationship.

Getting into the car he adjusts his hat and smiles."Long live Weapon X and long live ChaosSpike."

Report Post Tip

Sinergy runs up to the Buick, almost out of breath, making sure he catches Chaos and Alucard before they drive off.

It truly has been an honor, privelege, and joy to work for the two of you. 

Your door is always open for me to come in and talk, and you're easy going which makes it easier. I have the utmost respect for the both of you and I will follow you to the death. Thank You Alucard for all your fathers efforts through our last tragic war. Chaos, I also thank you for your efforts during that hard time, and also rising up and taking leadership after the tragic loss of our then Don.

Cheers to the two of you and to the bright future the city of Chicago and The Weapon X Project has to come.

Report Post Tip

A amazing crew with a amazing crew leader congrats ChaosSpike

Report Post Tip

Looking to the corner of the street, Union_Thug can hear Sinergy's conversation with ChaosSpike and a young but Familiar looking man over the future of Chicago.

I couldn't agree more looking forward to a still bright future for all of Chicago.  Well.. except the Cubs that would be just crazy.

Report Post Tip

My mother was a devout member of the South Side Outfit and I say with great pride that I follow her footsteps in the same district as she in this great city. It is an honor and privilege to serve under such great men. 

...and I love chaos =P

Report Post Tip

"Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcomes.Now I just have to live up to them!"

Fumbles through his pocket for a cigar but sadly has smoked them all.

"If anyone is hungry or thirsty stop by my new restaurant in Chicago for a celebration drink and meal!"

Report Post Tip

Chaos, Alucard we have known each other for and long time now. And it is a pleasure to work along side of the people I trust in this life of ours. It was terrible to see DeadPool and my father fall victim to the war. But in the end we came up on top. It was a true honor fighting alongside of you and DeadPool before my father's demise. 

I wanna say Congrats and F*** Yea we are doing it. Chicago and us in South Side, this will be the building block to a long future for the city. Rest in peace to all the Fallen. You all fought hard. 

As Visicaro sips some vino to salute to Chaos's Success!

Report Post Tip
I was one of the lucky few to survive the war, in its entirity, in a deep slumber. As an orphan, Chaos here brought me under his wing and I feel it to be a great desicion toward my future endeavors. You are doing a great job so far, boss. Upholding the "old-school" standards of this thing of ours is probably the most important thing to me and you have done so beautifuly thus far. Keep up the great work. I look forward to a future with this amazing city and leadership.
Report Post Tip

ChaosSpike, many many congratulations, the Weapon X Project was my fathers home for a short while and I know just how good it is, you have alot of work to maintain its high standards. However i know that you are more than capable to do this, you will excel with your family and i wish you the best of luck in doing so. Very much looking forward with yourself here in the south Side of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chaos in the SouthSide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL