Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:37
Page:  1 
Downtown Expansion, Read all about it. Started by: LittleTroubleMaker on May 22, '13 09:45

Little Trouble rolled out of bed with hair pressed against her face. It was too early especially after all these late nights, It finally caught up to her. She knew the day had just begun and like most days, were filled with new challenges of this business that like many others, had no one else but themselves to blame.

"I should have become a teacher." She muttered while stretching herself out. But time wasted was time lost and business needed to be conducted.

Little Trouble made her way out her room and to the kitchen. Turned on her kettle and darted for the door. The newspaper. If it wasn't just a dream, it would have been reported by the press she thought to herself. She opened the front door, unbolting several locks and hinges. It's not that she was paranoid but young lady living on her own in a city that needed much attending was just not very safe. She looked down at her feet at the foot of her door and saw the front page title bold and it made her happy.

Downtown Expansion it read as the young paper boy at the street corner yelled simultaneously, "Dowtown Expansion! Read all about it!".

She did not have to read all about it. She already knew. Little Trouble turned on her heels, swinging the door shut behind her as she made for kitchen. Coffee. Good way to start the day she thought especially with all this talk about expanding.

"I must remind myself to congratulate the young man. Ain't nothin' like havin' your own plot and the keys to your own headquarters to start your day, but I'll be damned if I don't find one lousy pen that works in this apartment!" She wasn't too impressed and by the time she finally found one her kettle had needed to be reheated. No sense in complaining, it just wasn't her day. 

She began to jot down her to list of things to do; "Congratulate El_Nino & be sure to wish him all the best in running his own crew!!!" She made sure she threw in a couple exclamations due to its importance. Wondering what was left she realized that was it really, there were no other commitments.

"Well I'll be damned, guess after this I can get a little more shut eye. Today is already looking up. My grandpapi spoke very highly in his journals about the relationship he and that of El_Nino's bloodline have shared. How they once took over the world. Maybe I should get to know the young man a little better, perhaps."

Report Post Tip

Words can't quite describe how pleased I am at being given this opportunity to lead a family at this time.

With our world decimated by war the opportunity given to me and my bloodline is one that I will attack with relish in helping those in charge rebuilding our world back to one where money is made and a community will thrive.

Those who know me will know I have experienced where our world finds itself before and I will study the journals of my ancestors to better prepare myself for the challenges that are ahead.

To Don Creep once again I say thank you for the opportunity to lead a new family.

Report Post Tip

The newspaper boy throws the paper and thank God for good weather at this time of the year as there is no puddle of water in which the paper had landed with a soft thud

"I swear one of these days I will make the life of that boy a living hell " Xia mutters to herself. 

She looks at the front page :

Downtown Expansion !

She skims the the article and when she gets the gist on it, she slowly reads them while she heads inside her home . She walks straight to her cup of coffee and sips it slowly , savoring the rich imported coffee she just got from one of her connections. 

El_Nino the new auth under Don Creep ,she started reading the article , after a few more minutes she folded the paper and take a toast from her plate and headed upstairs to her bedroom.

"It's time to visit ole' El_Nino and congratulate him on this good fortune that he receive."

Report Post Tip

It was a busy day for Mikala. It started when she received a call to do a hit in Corktown. By lunchtime the mobster ruthlessly killed a man, woman, two unemployed bodyguards and injured a third. All that work made Mikala hungry so she went at a deli for a sandwich.

In the deli Mikaka heard whispers and gossip about organized crime expanding downtown. Mikala enjoyed hearing fear in the voices of the civilians. It was almost as sweet as the fear she heard when a target begged for his life.

After lunch the cold blooded killer went to her bar, The Doll House and called LittleTroubleMaker to ask if the gossip was true about organized crime expanding in Detroit. Hearing the names El_Nino and Flash-Fire put a wicked smile Mikala's face because she heard they were kindred spirits.

Mikala and LittleTroubleMaker spent a few more minutes on the phone chatting about men, cramps and their adorable pets. When they were done with their girl talk Mikala went to the cellar in her bar and got a bottle of champagne.

"Chico, deliver this downtown to El_Nino." The mobster told the bartender and put the bottle of champagne on the bar with a piece of paper she wrote a few words on - Congratulations. I'm looking forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown Expansion, Read all about it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL