Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:07
Page:  1 
Bitches from the Other Hood. Started by: Aengus on May 22, '13 13:51

Ladies and Gentlemen, lately a terrible set of imbred fucktards have plagued our streets. Kids from Another hood, or was it bitches from the motherhood? I forget... anyway fuck 'em and on to my point.

You see what we have here, for lack of a better term, are fucking idiots. They have the same intellectual capacity as your average toilet brush and they ride round in old shopping carts brandishing sticks, truly believing they are in the Mujaheddin.They boast about how they had some insignificant member of society killed and how they apparently ran the whole of La Cosa Nostra, previous to the recent war. Blasphemous I say, certainly in the name of Krishna, or whoever it is that they worship. EVERYBODY knows that the whole society was ran by that incredibly talented and infamous bloodline of Kuku! Oh wait.. that was another dream he concocted into endless bullshit revolving around that underground group, that really famous one you know?! The Dumbers! That's the one I was looking for!

Back to my original point about the Muja-preteens or whatever it is they're called. You have accomplished nothing of substance other than shooting largely inactive and most certainly unprotected, unsuspecting gangster and goombas. I fear for these people on a daily basis and So i grace our streets today, to ask you a favor. Please leave these poor wandering souls alone and spare them the heartbreak of seeing you binbag wearing, shopping cart riding barbarians coming to claim their lives and do something of substance.

If not, please shut the fuck up and stop reciting to us, all the pointless bullshit and endless lies that people genuinely pity you for, it must be a hard life making sure you don't lose your tin foil hat and don't forget to remove those wax crayons from your nose.

If you're not down with that, then I have two words for you....

SUCK IT!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Lots of crewless died and unsponsered after that protection order was removed meh maybe all could been potential players? Should of it been in effect until more crews got established? and the word out a litttle more to start looking for a crew, there is tons in actives left and body guad why kill off potential players?  *shrugs*

the mobster lights up a cigar steps back and begins to listen to the next mafiaoso speak his mind

Report Post Tip
This guy reminds me of Ragnar. Honorable and true to a cause. Bravo
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm most disappointed by the lack of infrastructure in the New York region. My parents and grandparents heard tales of it being a claimed and soon to be reoccupied city.

Sounded like there was going to be great potential in the first above ground under ground organisation.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bitches from the Other Hood.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL