Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:06
Page:  1 
'Ndrangheta, The Ancient Leprechaun Edition Started by: Ladyfighter on May 27, '13 23:09

The day started a little foggy, but as soon as the sun came up, it started to look like this was going to be a lovely day. The streets in Brooklyn, New York dried up and you could hear the birds starting to sing their song. At the corner of Main Street a man was standing and looking around. He looked relaxed, but you could see he too was in search of something as he kept looking down at a piece of paper. Also This district is notorious for its pick pocketers and muggers, always need to keep your head on a swivel.

Looking towards the opposite side of Main street a young woman slowly enters from a block or two down the road, obviously looking for a particular place as she kept looking back and forth checking the numbers on the buildings. Standing still she opened her bag and took out a letter. She started reading it again and then looked up again. You could see her looking at all the shops in the main street to find a special one. Then obviously she found the location she was looking for because a real big smile ran from ear to ear. She started walking again and immediately went to the shop she found.

Then the man at the corner of the street started approaching the same shop as he saw the young lady also head in that general direction.

"Excuse me, Lady. You seem to be looking for the same location I've been looking for. I also couldn't help but notice the letter in your hand, did this letter by chance direct you here?"

"Well hello, Sir. Yes you are right. Did you get a letter too?"

"Yes Lady, I received a letter too. When my father died he left me this letter. I had to travel to this location on this specific day and time. But let me introduce myself. I am DaKine and my father was Sephiroth. Do these names sound familiar to you?"

The young woman turned pale and took a handkerchief out of her bag to wipe the tear that was falling on her cheek.

"Oh this is unbelievable, Dakine!!! My letter was left by my mother after she died and it said exactly the same. Be here at this specific day and time. My name is Ladyfighter. My mother's letter said I had to meet Sephiroth's son here today."

They went inside the shop and noticed it was nothing more than an empty building with only a single table and two chairs in it, on the table was a suitcase. Ladyfighter and Dakine went inside and sat down. Dakine opened the suitcase and only found a letter in it. He started reading it out loud so Ladyfighter could also hear it.

We have written these letters and set this up as a safety precaution in case something happened during the past world war and myself and Sephiroth did not make it through to the end…

You were both raised knowing that your parents took a ton of pride in being part of the 'Ndrangheta family, we have gotten you together today to let you know that the 'Ndrangheta legacy does not end with our departure, rather that it continues, with you two at the helm.

Remember that it is important to keep up the high standards. We built up a family that was based on respect and loyalty to one another, we had a lot of pride in holding the 'Ndrangheta name. No member was ever too big or too small, communication was key and everyone played a part in the success of the family and it had never gone unappreciated.  Anything is reachable as long as you have a family to back you up. When you look at us it's never 'he's so and so' or 'he's special because he can do this'. Hell no, it's 'he or she is 'Ndrangheta' and we all played our roll and we did it well.

We were extremely productive, resourceful and family orientated. Always pushing ourselves towards the next goal, the next achievement no matter how big or how small we took the challenge on without hesitation, knowing we were never alone we avoided building an HQ, we built a fucking fortress!

We asked all our 'Ndrangheta members just before the war to leave a message for their children, if they had any. They were told to meet you two today, not at the same time, because we wanted you to read this letter first. If you go out on the street and follow the road towards the harbour, you hopefully will find them there. Not only 'Ndrangheta members, but also the siblings and descendants of The Ancients and Leprechauns family.

Now go, and start working on building up the 'Ndrangheta legacy again."

Dakine stopped reading and showed the letter to Ladyfighter. She saw the letter was signed with her mother's name, written in blood. Her mother must have written this while she was dying. Wiping a tear from her cheek, she saw Dakine having problems with his emotions as well.

"Okay, Dakine, this is what our parents wanted us to do and they raised us to do this. We have to rebuild 'Ndrangheta here in Brooklyn, New York and with hard work, we can make it a success again. Let's find the others at the harbour".

"Exactly, Ladyfighter", Dakine said, "this is our destiny. We will work together and I am sure we can do it. Like our parents did, too."

Carefully, he put the letter back in the suitcase and they left the empty shop. Outside the sun was even brighter than before and they could hear birds singing. They walked towards the harbor and saw quite a few people standing there already. A familiar face, but obviously younger, approached them.

"Ladyfighter and Dakine, my name is Aemon, Aidan's son. My father sent me a letter too, explaining that you two would raise 'Ndrangheta again. He specifically asked me to go to this harbor today and fill in all the others that would arrive today, what will happen now. And as you see, we are with quite a few people right now and hopefully more will come as soon as they read their letter".

Ladyfighter walked towards Aemon and replied to his words.

"Thank you Aemon and thank you all for being here today. It is true, Dakine and I just read a note from our parents who wanted us to rebuild 'Ndrangheta. We are for sure willing to take up this huge task, but we cannot do this alone. We need all your help and support. Are you all willing to put a lot of work in helping us?"

You could see everyone nodding and they all raised their hands. "'Ndrangheta, 'Ndrangheta" they were chanting. It made Ladyfighter smile and she turned her head towards Dakine.

Dakine was also smiling, but he was looking towards the left side of the harbor. Ladyfighter followed his look and saw a man with a grumpy face leaving the area. Ladyfighter put her hand on Dakine's arm and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry. In this world there will always be people who like us, but also people who don't like us. We have to focus on our family members and keep them safe as much as we can".

With that being said, Rothschild approached them and told them it was time to go to the fish restaurant, where Perrin prepared a big meal for all of them to celebrate the birth of the new 'Ndrangheta family.

We would like to extend a massive thank you to Cpt-Harris for giving us this extremely honorable opportunity to set up in New York, you have our word that we will uphold and protect our city and family to what ever end.

We are looking forward to a long and prosperous journey, and can’t thank you enough for allowing the 'Ndrangheta family to accompany the other fine leaders amongst us in this rebuilding stage.

Report Post Tip

Congratz LadyFighter i know you will do well in New York and the best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Congrats and best of luck in NY

Report Post Tip

No stands there, joy filling his entire body. It had been a long time since he felt joy, displaying those emotions was hard. He settled for a very creepy and forced looking smile.

My father was Sanctionater, a loyal and happy member of 'Ndrangheta. He told me many great tales about them, how everyone was so close and worked fantastic together. Looking back through the journals of all my ancestors I believe 'Ndrangheta was the best family any of my ancestors had the pleasure of taking part in, he learnt a lot from them and taught all of that to me. 

I am glad we can continue this great legacy. Lady, your mother sounded like an amazing woman. I am sure I will be able to say the same for you. I look forward to helping and watching 'Ndrangeta grow once again and I hope we are as good, if not better than 'Ndrangheta once was! 

Lets get this show on the road!

Report Post Tip

A relative of mine once served in 'Ndrangheta, I've heard many fantastic things about the family and the leadership of Lady-Fighter. I'm sure that you will do your mother proud and keep the 'Ndrangheta family name a strong and respected name.

Dom gives a slight nod of his head to No and jumps back in his Model 77 Roadster

Report Post Tip

Congrats, LadyFighter (and DaKine of course)!

I am sure the both of you will do a great job!

Report Post Tip

I am glad we will now be able to continue the legacy our predecessors left behind, by making Brooklyn one of the best districts to work in!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, LadyFighter. New York is going to be a very interesting place to be (especially once the distance between cities becomes an obstacle), so I trust that you'll be wise and deliberate in how you handle your future. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to see your kin's betrayal of DeadlySin got you that dream Crewleader job you wanted

Report Post Tip

Cheyenne had overheard the same voice talking nearby that was already currently attacking another speech.

"Other stor...ies have told me that this Lady...Fighter's kin was already a God...Mother and a great Crew...Leader before that. One would think th...at they already got that dream job they want...ed."

"The spirits are tell...ing me that you are just a sour puss. In oth..er words, you can't let the past go and move for...ward to the fu...ture."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ladyfighter on getting the amazing opportunity to set up in Brooklyn.

This is gong to be one hell of a journey and im more then happy to say I will be able to spend it at your side!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ladyfighter! My mother had always spoken so highly of your line, and I know that our families have crossed paths many times. I'm so glad to continue the tradition and be part of your family. I'm sure under your guidance, Brooklyn will flourish.

Report Post Tip

My father had great fun working in Philly with your lineage and some of your members lineages.  I know is a team meant for great things, I wish you the best of luck rebuilding a fallen giant of a city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 'Ndrangheta, The Ancient Leprechaun Edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL