Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:08
Page:  1 
City Chat (Chicago) Started by: Altair on May 28, '13 00:17

Altair is enjoying a well deserved cigarette break on the abnormally quiet streets of CHI when a thought occurs to him. he immediately tracks down the nearest crowd and begins to speak his mind.

" My fellow Mobsters, i come to you on this abnormally quiet night to offer an opinion as to our great city. see we as mobsters are not only members of a team in our own respective families but as a city as well."

Altair pauses for a moment and takes a drag of his cigarette and a sip of his Jager Bomb.....

" we need to communicate with each other as a whole and not just in our crew chat...i would like to encourage everyone to make their presence known on city chat as we can be more successful as a city if we communicate things like the drug prices on city chat. Hell i would even encourage everyone to shoot the shit on crew chat as we can make friends that way as well."

Altair takes another drag of his cigarette and prepares to conclude his speech.....

" so guys what do you say? can we communicate on city chat and come out of the shaddows? no sense in being incognito with each other!"

Report Post Tip

listening to the men speak thinking about what he is saying shermond yells out in the crowd                                                                                "I dont see why we cant communicate in the city chat it would help out alot i wouldnt mind getting to know more people in the city".

Report Post Tip
Enoch had just come outta one of the Irish bars they had in the fine city of Chicago. Being Irish himself, Enoch spent most of his time there. He happened to overhear a guy talking about something he had never heard of before. Something about a 'city chat'. Enoch went over to this guy and stopped him talking, so he could voice an opinion. "Forgive me friend, but what is this 'city chat' that you speak of? I believe this is the 1930's and unless the option of time travel has been invented the. I do not think such technology has even been invented yet." Enoch lit up a cigarette and took a few drags of it, then shook his head. "I meant no disrespect. Perhaps one day the brilliant minds of the century shall come up with such an invention as this."
Report Post Tip

"Mr Thompson, I believe the item Being referred to are the small coffee shops we exchange news, greetings, and small talk through. They are similar, but not identical to the coffee shops up IRC way."

I take a sip from the flask I keep at my side.

"As to the original question, Yes, I believe our city coffee shops should be more utilized.  In fact, I would like to see those replace the family shops as the main point of communication. The family that communicates, remains close, and strong. Thus, it follows that the city that communicates, becomes even stronger, agreed?"

Report Post Tip
exactly the point i was making when i posted this
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: City Chat (Chicago)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL