Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:17:41
Page:  1 
The Chaotic South Side Started by: ChaosSpike on May 28, '13 00:23

It was early in the morning, the wind was crisp and the sun beginning to rise... everything looked like a normal day. But today was different for me for a change. I had just gotten done talking with Cpt-Harris, the head godfather of Chicago. He had just given me the blessing to take godfather in South Side Chicago. This was a dream come true. I then got organized and called Alucard. He answered then phone quickly, not expecting a call so early from me. He sounded a bit startled... if a vampire could even be startled.

"Alucard, it is urgent, I will be taking godfather in the South Side district. Meet me there and pack your bags you will be looking after my family when I do. I will entrust them to the only person I trust to keep them safe. You have gone above and beyond like your father did so this is your reward. Thank you for everything and do not eat any of them either." 

I pulled up to the public street corner of South Side Chicago. I exited the vehicle and stepped forth to the crowd of people. So many familiar faces and friends were gathered for my announcement.

"Thank you for coming all. A lot of you most likely know who I am. For the rest saying who the hell is this guy I guess I will tell you a bit about myself, and how I got here today. From the journals passed down through my greatest grandfathers and fathers, my roots came from a aspiring mafioso eager to learn. Through these journals being passed down over the years, my lineage had taught one common rule: Death before dishonor, written by one of my greatest grandfathers. I had no clue about anything when I hit the shores in the earliest of times. My lineage joined a man name OptimusPrime. I read another entry about a fellow by the name Soul_Taker. My grand father died in a widespread war against an evil clown.

Fast forward to more modern entries, and I see my blood line defending Chicago and New Orleans with many familiar names. Iota, Jim Levenstein, Flash-Fire, Raptor, Death Knight, Odin and many more littered the pages. One thing that was always common was the tattoo all of my lineage displayed. They all died with honor and fought to protect their friends, family, and godfathers. I have learned so much over the years from so many great people and I wouldn't be here today where I am now if it was not for them. I thank every one of you and you all know who you are."

Adjusts his suit.

"One thing I will say is I learned a lot from everyone mentioned and not mentioned. From good to bad all I can say is this we all learn something new everyday. I, for one, will never say I know everything. I will continue to learn with this new title and hope to grow and help build this world up to what it deserves. I cannot thank Cpt-Harris enough for putting his faith in me and allowing me to claim this prestigious rank. Thank you Harris, so much my friend."

I strike a match and light a cigar before turning to my faithful family.

"Weapon X I must say I am so proud of you all. Some of your fathers and mothers fought hard for me, and I would not be alive if not for many of you. I owe your ancestors more then I ever could have. I vow to protect you all the same way they did so for me. Alucard, you don't sparkle in the daylight, that is a good damn thing. I cannot house all of you, which deeply saddens me, so take care of my family. I wish I could take you all, but most of you will be moving into his new headquarters. Don't take not being selected to join me as a insult , you are all equal in my books and Alucard needs you elite mafioso to succeed as well! Visicaro, you will be going with Alucard to help him in his day to day operations. You have been like a rock for me never questioning a thing and being there every time I needed you, so thank you.

I am happy to say Bruiser my friend you will come and be my right hand. Our bloodlines go so far back and I must say I trust you with my life more then anyone in the world old friend. And SteveRogers you and that strong shield of yours will be my left hand. Our lines also go so far back and I could not think of anybody else to fill the role like you, you have gone above and beyond my friend. Catrinel, Bluntman, Sil, Sinergy, Morrison, Elote, Camryn, Advantage, Genesis, Union_Thug, Italian_Princess, RonPaul, SteveRogers, Cpt-Sparrow, TheRuthlessOne, Vladimir, The_Comedian, -Satan-, Fatlipsfredie, Tony_Budha, Lush, Jayne_Cobb, Onigen , KarlPilkington, Nello, AmyPond, Lilly_ , MadChild. Gwen_Phuc-Josef , Ryuk ,WangChung ,Fowler, Daenarys-Stormborn, KisukeUrahara, Gaetano_Fidanzati you all bring joy to me seeing you grow. I cannot thank you all enough for making this possible."

I then turn to Subtle, Orithyia, and BrickTop. 

"I cannot wait to see what more we can achieve here and work hand in hand with you guys. I must say I could not be anymore impressed by the hands you chose subtle. They have gone above and beyond for you every step of the way."

Report Post Tip

Just finishing an evening bite, Alucard gets the call. ChaosSpike, his best friend and crewleader, had some amazing news. Immediately he gets ready and leaves for the WeaponX HeadQuarters. When he arrives, he sees Chaos step forward and begin his speech. When he finished, Alucard steps forward, shaking the hand of his old friend.

"Where do I start? Our bloodlines have been as close as brothers, for as long as our journals date back. From reading the oldest ones, I see that it was your ancestor that brought mine here from the old country. Now I look at what you, and my late father built, and what it is turning into. I feel a lot of pride welling up inside me. I have high hopes for you. I know you will do great as a Godfather."

Alucard pulls out a silver tin from his coat pocket. Opening it, he pulls out a cigarette, places it in his mouth, and lights it with a struck match. Blowing smoke into the wind he continues.

"They say only a vampire lives forever, but I say long live Godfather ChaosSpike. You can only do good things here for Chicago and for South Side."

As he turns to walk away, he says under his breath, "Death Before Dishonour."

Report Post Tip

'Wow, this is a special night for the Windy City indeed, not many people rise to the ranks of Godfather and it is a true honor, congrats Chaos Spike, I wish you and the South Side all the best comrade.'

Arrow hadn't been aware of anything going down and had not prepared a present to the newly made Godfather of the south side nor his new captain, Arrow however would be happy to buy rounds at the local pub on her.

'If any of your lot want free drinks in celebration, I'd be happy to buy the rounds for tonight, Godfather.'

Report Post Tip

Arrow i served under both Alucard and ChaosSpike and i will tell you that i can think of no other person deserving of being Godfather than ChaosSpike and Alucard is a great fit to take a CL Auth for anyone.

congratz to the both of you!

Report Post Tip

Chaos our ancestors go way back and if there ever was anyone more deserving of the rank of Godfather it is you my old friend, I cannot tell you how pleased i am to see finally achieve the rank, all the best for the future im sure you'll do a fantastic job.

Report Post Tip

Chaos i only know you seens we were in Deadpool crew and you were very nice and cool am happy for you

Report Post Tip

Congrats boss You deserve it!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on Godfather, Chaos, I couldn't be happier for you. Even though I wasn't with you long, you were a great crew leader and made us all feel important. You kept Weapon X alive through the war and welcomed us into your family. You've worked hard for the city, I'm know you'll continue to make Chicago proud.

Amy steps up and hands Chaos a box of cigars, giving him a quick hug before heading back into the crowd, letting others come up to offer their congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser finishes shaking hands with everyone then turns to Godfather ChaosSpike and extends his hand and grabs Chaos and pulls him in for a hug.

My friend...  My Godfather....  I can not tell you how happy I am to see you achieve this milestone, it's truly an honor to be a small part of it. 

Pulling a flask from his coat pocket Bruiser takes a man size swig and hands it to Chaos, Have a pull off that, I just acquired a dozen cases.....  Just fell off a truck.  Chaos takes a couple swigs then hands the flask back to Bruiser.

I'm honored you would ask me to stay here with you as your right hand.  I have some large shoes to fill as Alucard had freakishly large feet, but I will do my best and I won't let you down.

Bruiser takes another large draw of his flask before placing it back in his jacket pocket and walks back towards the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather!

It's a pleasure to see Chicago growing and prospering, and to see you step up and take Godfather. I'm sure you'll do a fine job of things. You know where to find us if you need us.

Ziva slips a bottle of whiskey and a packet of fine cigars into ChaosSpike's pocket before melting away into the crowd again.

Report Post Tip

Today is a great day for the mobsters of South Side. We can proudly present our esteemed Godfather and a new family being run by Alucard to the world.

It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks Sir, but everyone has pulled together and worked extremely well given the circumstances. I truly hope this continues with you as our Godfather. On a personal level, this is one of the few times our bloodlines have crossed paths, but from the short time we have worked together in Chicago I am confident you can go on to do great things for South Side and Chicago.

Everyone here at Intentionally Left Blank wishes you the best of luck, Sir. As always, if there is anything you need from us, please do not hesitate to ask.

curtseys

Report Post Tip

This is truly an epic day for all of us. Congrats Chaos. I knew you had it in you to reach this goal. I'm so excited to see what your going to bring to the table for the South Side which I know is all good things. My bloodline has known you and Alucard for a long time now. I know for a fact that this was the best decision for South Side period. 

We have suffered alot of loses in this thing of ours and now you can see the streets fill with more and new mobsters everyday. Its nice to see our society replenish before my eyes.  

I salute you to your Success! 

As Visi raises a glass to Chicago and its newest God Father

"To the ChaosFather!!!"

"Death Before Dishonour."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Chaos! <3

Report Post Tip

Satan applauds Chaos. He takes a few hits from his pipe, before approaching the newly crowned Godfather. 

Congratulations Godfather. I knew you would soon claim the title. Though I did not know you well, I appreciate giving me a home, and keeping me safe after the war. I know you'll do great as a Godfather. I'll leave you alone now, as I know you're a busy man.

Satan shakes the Godfather's hand, and gives him a pat on the shoulder. He then exits into the crowd 

Report Post Tip

MadChild heard that his crewleader and friend ChaosSpike had a announcment and sees a large crowd gathering. As Chaos explains MadChild can't help but smile. Lighting a cig, MadChild is proud for the district. There is no higher honor then to become Godfather, and there could have been a better person to step up and take it then his friend ChaosSpike. 

MadChild makes his way over to ChaosSpike and shakes his hand. Handing him a cigar and grabbing one for himself, MadChild lits his and tosses the lighter to ChaosSpike.

Congrats my friend, this is a great day for the city of Chicago and the district of the South Side. You are a wonderful leader and can't think of a better person to take the role of Godfather. You'll do great things for our district. I'll do my best to make sure Alucard doesn't eat to many of the members.

MadChild pats ChaosSpike on the back and heads back out as more people start to line up to tell ChaosSpike how they feel. Looking for a bar, MadChild figures a drink is indeed needed for this is a good day.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Chaos!

Report Post Tip

Congratz Sir.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chaotic South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL