Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:08
Page:  1 
Undead Alliance Started by: Alucard on May 28, '13 04:21

It was midnight, and yet the streets were still packed with people, all giving ChaosSpike congratulations. Alucard knew it was time to take reigns in the South Side. He left quickly to make preparations.

He arrives at what he decided would be the perfect place in the South Side to make his new headquarters. Calling a few close allies from Weapon X, Alucard makes sure he does things right.

Walking out to the streets he stands tall and speaks. "Thank you all for coming tonight, I know it's late. First, let me say once again, congratulations to ChaosSpike. You more then anyone deserve this after all the hard work you have done and the effort you've put into the city of Chicago. Fighting, and surviving, the great war was no easy task at all.

Taking a deep breath he continues. "I am more than happy to take on this role for you Chaos, as your Underboss. Know that I will work tirelessly here for you. Things like this should never be taken lightly, but we have some great people in this district, that will make the transition very smooth. I will do everything in my power, to help move this rebuilding process along. There is so much talent emerging from every corner."

Looking to some of his closest friends. "There are so many people I would like to take with me, but alas I cannot. Those coming with me, and those staying with Chaos, know that it was not an easy decision for either of us! The journey has just begun for us all. It's long and hard, but in the end it is something of value to it, that will stay with you forever. I look forward to working with you all. Let this night be the start of something grand, I know that each and every one of you will make it that way."

Stepping into his new headquarters, Alucard sits at the oak desk that is stationed in the center of the main room. He then smiles at the  people from WeaponX who are suddenly gathering to his location. He tips his hat, and takes a sip of scotch from his glass.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, "Undead Alliance".

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alucard! We're not exactly friends but I can't think of a better person to be Godfather Spike's underboss. I wish you all the best with running your crew.
Report Post Tip

Bluntman Steps out from His Smoke cloud

Alucard my friend it has been great serving under you in ChaosSpikes crew and can't think of anyone else to take the role as Underboss of the South Side. as many Know in the South side it is Death before Dishonor and you take that to heart and i respect that and cant wait to work with you in the future and watch the South side grow, Congratulations.

Bluntman Dissapears off into the shadows with the smoke cloud following behind him 

Report Post Tip

seeing that his old friend and comrade Alucard had gotten his Auth Altair step forward and shakes his hand.

Congrats man you deserve this and i wish you the best sir and your crew. Long Live Weapon X!!!

Report Post Tip

Although her time with them had been brief, AmyPond had always felt welcome in The Weapon X Project. She radiated with happiness as she stood outside the building they had been directed to meet at, taking in her family's new headquarters. She listens to Alucard's announcement and follows the crowd inside. Making her way up to her new boss, she turns to face him, leaning her hip against the desk and smiling down at him. 

Alucard, I could not be happier for you love. This is going to be quite the adventure, and I'm looking forward to watching you make this family flourish into something even greater. Our parents were close, as are we, but I'm delighted that our lineages now have the chance to work together. 

Amy opens her purse and pulls out a bottle of scotch with a blood red ribbon attached. She sets it in front of him and leans down, wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug.

It seems appropriate that I give you a gift that my mother gave your father. Besides, you might need a refill. 

Report Post Tip

As with Godfather ChaosSpike our ancestors go way back years in fact, really pleased to see you given this opportunity i know you wont let anyone down and give it your best, congratulations my friend i wish you all the best for the future.

Report Post Tip

Chaos walked out in the night, the air was cool and the stars were shining bright. I smiled after listening to Alucards speech and chuckled, Of course his speech would be at night. I shook Alucards hand and patted him on the back.

"Thank you my friend and I know you will work tirelessly because you don't sleep! That is why I choose a vampire. You deserve this my friend I have seen you  staying up to make sure my family was safe and going that extra mile! Congrats and enjoy the beautiful family you have taken under your wing."

Report Post Tip
Enoch was standing behind his boss, with a few other fellas from the family. Alucard had just been given authority to set up shop in Chicago and Enoch was pleased with this decision.

"We'll done Alucard. I knew this would happen. It finally has."

Enoch found himself wondering what the future held for his new boss, and he was hoping that he could do what he could to help.

"If you need anything, you know where to find me boss."
Report Post Tip

Attending the Chaos party  and congratulating  ChaosSpike he turns to Alucard his bloodline was well known to GOD.

Congratulations my good  man I'm very pleased to see you arise to this occasion. I am pleased  to have set up within South Side  Chicago with  you Alucard. I  look forward to helping you with the family and arising to new heights.

Report Post Tip

Cheyenne was quick to hear of the new things that were happening through the wind always whispering, carrying voices. She was light on her feet and fast to cross the concrete world that the white men lived in. Arriving to were a few were congratulating a new auth. She bowed her head, her hair falling down into her face, but the strands did not hide her eyes.

Raising her head back up she saw an outstretched hand to greet her, but politely declined it. As she was not accustomed to their ways yet. She preferred to refrain from touching any other person.

"Please for...give my Eng...lish. I am slowly learn...ing, but I wanted to come here today and con...grat...ulate you."

"I have heard you are a good white man. A strong lead...er of your men and women. I hope that the spirits bless you on your jour...ney."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Undead Alliance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL