Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:02:17
Page:  1 
The Staten Island Borgata Started by: Paul_Klint on May 28, '13 05:40

It had been a long night's work for Paul as he walked into the family bar with a smile on his face.  After taking a moment to survey his surroundings, he notices Frank over in the corner motioning him to have a seat next to him.  Curious as to what his fearless leader may have on his mind, Paul saunters over and joins his friend, ordering a beer from the cute waitress as he takes his seat. 

After a brief conversation, Paul takes his leave and makes his way over to main street to address the growing crowd.

"Good evening everyone.  I come to you today to announce another auth, this time in Staten Island."

"The Borgata is opening up shop in Staten Island as per the wishes of my good friend and ally Frank_Sinatra.  I hope to use this opportunity to help rebuild this wonderful community and hopefully make a few more friends along the way as an emissary of his city.

"Thank you for everything Bianca, you have always been there for me.  Even when things were at their worst.  Thank you to everyone my father worked with in old NY.  From what I've been told from my father's journals, you always made him feel welcome and I can genuinely express that this sentiment has not changed with the current generation.  Thank you Frank, I've known you for years and I will not forget the trust you have placed in me tonight.  I will do my best to live up to the expectations and responsibilities a position like this deserves.  Armorbearer, Mandalore, Darth_Revan, it was an honor and a privilege to work alongside you and everyone else over in Monsters Inc. and Team Rogue.  I'm away from home but still home and that will not change.  You will always be crew mates in my eyes. 

"I look forward to what the future brings.  Thank you everyone for your time."

With a grin and a friendly wave, Paul makes his way to his headquarters and opens the door for the very first time.  Entering the building as he makes his leave from the streets, he get to work diligently on some paperwork and begins making phone calls

Report Post Tip

Armorbearer wasn't a known mafioso on these streets, yet these days, he felt an urge to show his face, after all they were days full of joy. Particularly today as a matter of fact, today, wasn't just any ole joyful day, it was the day a friend made it bold, Paul Klint. This guy and Armor had gone back throughout the generations past & it was finally time for a new chapter.

Armor heard of the news of his friend, and went to ole NY, he hadn't been here in about a month,due to recent events of his grands.thought today he wouldn't let any ole thing keep him from going back.

Upon arrival, he noticed a crowd slowly build, and he wasn't going to be the only one standing alone on the streets, he wanted to be apart of the crowd,listen to what was happening,and etc.So he joins the crowd, and hears of Paul's announcement of his new opportunity to be bold,and felt a mutual joy,much like the crowd seemed to be feeling,so he walks his way up to Paul after the speech,and says:

"Congratulations my friend today is great, you have a opportunity here,live it to the fullest".

Armor smiles whilst firmly shaking hand as he turned to walk back through the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Paul our kin go back with a friendship that has lasted over 3+ years. In those 3 plus years you have proven to be a role model to what people should strive to be. You also helped me a lot in getting started and have been there for me ever since. Seeing you take this role makes me proud and I am sure down the line I will be calling you Godfather.

Congratulations brother!

Report Post Tip

Paul your father brought me back into this life a long time ago and I know you will follow in his footsteps and become a brilliant leader just like he was. I wish you all the best good fortune and many joyous occasions. God Speed Paul Klint

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. It will be an honour to serve with you as always.

-VF-

Report Post Tip

Congrats Paul, and good luck in New York. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Paul I wish you the best of luck my friend!

Report Post Tip

Make me proud out there, Paul. I know you're more than capable to achieve great things.

Frank takes a drag off his cigarette and grins as he hands Paul a bottle of whiskey and walks back to his car.

Report Post Tip

smiles and shakes Paul's hand before saying a few things

It is nice to see you in bold. You have truly earned it and I cannot wait to see what you accomplish. I know you will make me proud and be a great leader. Congrats old friend!  I hope you enjoy this, it's from my finest collection. 

Bianca hands him a beautiful dark blue bottle filled with some fine wine as a gift before stepping to back into the crowd surrounding him. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Staten Island Borgata
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL