Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:24:09
Page:  1 
LexCorp Industries Started by: Lex_Luthor on May 28, '13 16:54

Lex_Luthor was walking around in his office when he heard a knock at the door. He could see through the glass that it was his Boss, Creep. He opened the door and without a word needing to be exchanged he knew Creep meant business.

"Lex_Luthor, You have been with me for awhile now and been behind me in all my decisions and never questioned my authority. I now need somebody I can trust to send to New York and help rebuild their city. With that I am choosing you."

Lex's head started spinning knowing the task that was just presented to him. He was not sure how he would handle it but he knew he was going to do his best to make sure this opportunity was not wasted.

"Today I present to you guys, LexCorp Industries. We are here to continue our powerful business and multi-billion dollar company and turn it into the success it once was. "

Lex then turned and unveiled a picture of a massive building with a LexCorp Industries sign hanging on the top of the door way.

Report Post Tip

Gazing at Lex Luther's picture he was surprised at the size of it and wondered what great things were to come of New York.

Mr Luther you have been nothing but a pillar in this community and it will take some getting used to, not having you around.  I wish you all the best Sr and I know you will give the city that never sleeps a run for their money.

Travis got into his cab and drove off to his next adventure.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! Im sure you will do a great job and make the city a great place to be.

-VF-

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best of luck in your future... I sure it will be a bright one, and a memorable moment for the increasingly prosperous future of your family.

Report Post Tip

Satan claps at the end of the speech

Congrats my man, our bloodlines go back a little, and I know yours would be proud. I'm sure you'll do great.

Satan shakes Lex's hand, places a cigar in his suit pocket, and leaves to his car.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lex!

The years keep piling up and through thick and thin your bloodline has always been a great friend to mine.  I'm as happy as I can be to hear that you have been given this amazing opportunity and I have nothing but the best wishes for you as you work your craft in Queens.

Report Post Tip

Trying to boost his popularity as number one anchorman of all of Queens, Ron thought it best to make an appearance at this speech too. With his news-casting entourage, Ron walks in to the middle of the room to notice that there was no crowd, and the room was actually Lex's office. With a scornful look on Lex's face, Ron thought it be best to make this quick.

"Congratulations, Lex! Here's to a great partnership and to make wonderful news together! Wonderfully evil news!"

Ron forces a poor attempt at an evil laugh, followed by both Champ and Brian. With the look on Lex's face getting worse, Ron thought it best to hightail it out of there. Ron leaves quickly whilst telling his close comrades that San Diego is German for a whale's female genitalia.

Report Post Tip

Regardless how some people who have their past bloat their heads. I will say congrats man! But watch out I think Superman will be after you!!! But seriously bro congrats on the new suit :)

Report Post Tip

Seeing one of good friends go bold always puts a smile on Bruisers face. 

Lex what can I say?   Your bloodline has been a good friend to mine for many many generations and I couldn't be happier to see you get this opportunity.   I know you will make Creep and the entire city of Detroit proud as you move into this new chapter of your life.  I just want you to know, that I am always here for you should you need anything.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend, I am extreamly happy to see you have been given the opportunity to accompany us in the great city of NY.

Could not have asked for a better friend to help us rebuild this great city.

DaKine spins the top off a fresh bottle of whiskey and takes a swing and passes it off to Lex..

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend!

Well deserved i mean it, im looking forward to work with you boss.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Lex! I know you will do good to the city!

Report Post Tip

My mother was a close friend of your fathers. I wish you nothing but the best!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LexCorp Industries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL