Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:12
Page:  1 
Virus spreads to Black Bottom! Started by: Creep on May 29, '13 16:18

After looking over his structure in Detroit, Creep finally thinks it’s the right time to expand. Detroit is a great city and Creep wanted to complement that with a good inner structure to build upon. As he negotiates in his mind on who would be the perfect fit for Black Bottom, Creep decides on one guy. One guy who has gone over and above his calling. With this move, Creep see’s great things for the city of Detroit as a whole.

With Stormvind heading up Corktown, DT and himself leading Downtown, DT. Creep still needed someone to take the bull by the horns in Black Bottom.

‘With the next move in Detroit’s rebuilding process, I am authorizing CyrusTheVirus to move his headquarters from Downtown, DT to Black Bottom, DT. Cyrus in his short time as my captain has shown loyalty, strength, and knowledge, and I believe he is ready to head his own district. Congratulations to you CyrusTheVirus.’

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Cyrus. You deserve it. Your bloodline is top notch, and I could think of no one better to take up residence in Black Bottom.

"Black bottom girls, they make the rockin' world go 'round."
Report Post Tip

Cheyenne stood beside Cyrus looking a tad bit intimidating with her dark eyes and deer skin dress. She watched anyone who walked by like a hawk, looking at their hands to make sure there were no surprises.

Feeling a pat on her shoulder, Cyrus was smiling at her.

"You can at ease soldier."

She looked at him confused, but nodded.

"You des...erve this, I must make sure no...one takes it away. You, sir, are good white man. I will fol...low where you lead."

Report Post Tip

Can you leaders write anything other than auth speeches?

Uninspiring & short auth speeches at that.

Sort it out.

Report Post Tip

Cheyenne turned on her heels and eyed this person who seemed a bit off.

"Your tongue speaks harsh words for one who has done noth...ing in this life so far. So who are you to judge what they do? I have heard stor...ies from those around me about how lead...ers would be attacked for not speak...ing out about their recent auths. Now they get yelled at for giving too short of speeches."

"When shall you child...ren ever be pleased? Oh...right...never."

Report Post Tip

"You are a 3 day old Goomba. Using your logic, you are not equipped to judge the leaders either. Your speech impediment is also embarrassing and irritating. May I suggest you go to a speech therapist to sort it out? I hear Geoffrey Rush is the best around for that kind of job."

Report Post Tip

You are a 3 day old Goomba. Using your logic, you are not equipped to judge the leaders either.

Alright, with that said, you aren't equipped with the experience or knowledge to have made such a brash statement in the first place.

May I suggest you go to a speech therapist to sort it out? I hear Geoffrey Rush is the best around for that kind of job."

Wonderful. We have infant thugs babbling nonsense. Enough with your antics, really. Go outside, check out the corner store and grab a can of man-the-fuck-up. Then, come out here and try to speak with an ounce of sense.

Report Post Tip

Cheyenne smiles as the person before her lowers themselves to insulting her.

"I am not the one who is judg...ing the leaders. I trust they are do...ing what is best for us. You are the judgmental Thug that has gone no...where in life so far. Which is why you should ju...st run off with the wind you are spewing."

"If it both..ers you. I will make sure to not work on it. It gets und...er your skin. I enjoy doing that."

Report Post Tip

Seriously? 'ZOMG NO AUTHS AT ALL!!!! EEEEVIL LEADERZZZZ!!' and now 'ZOMG LOTS OF AUTHS!!!! EEEEEVIL LEADERZZZZZZZZZZ!' 

Make up your mind and grow the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

I like auths.

At no point did I criticise authing people. Pay attention, Russki.

I just pointed out it'd be nice to see a leader on the streets not authing somebody, and ya know, actually leading.

Not everything has to be done in the Coffee shops, ya know?

Report Post Tip

Well, considering we are in the rebuilding phase, quite a lot of the work involved will be done behind closed doors. Ya know, Getting people BGs, getting together the money for a HQ, getting the money for the forts. Also, what do you expect the leaders to talk about? Kindly enlighten the Russki.

Report Post Tip

Oh please. The war was 3 weeks ago. Are you trying to tell me they've spent this entire time running around trying to auth the perfect guy and don't have time to visit the streets and enlighten the masses?

Report Post Tip

Enlighten the masses about what? 

Report Post Tip

Who ate his unicorn, duh.

Report Post Tip

Wiping unicorn blood from his mouth Cd Data started to speak...

Congratulations Cyrus, I know you will do an excellent job in Black Bottom.

Report Post Tip

Charmed walks forward to congratulate her Boss on the responsibility that is given to him. 

" This is a big responsibility given to you , rebuilding a district . Making it flourish , having to lead it to be in par with the other districts / community of our world. To have the economy on our side soar . "

Cyrus looks at her beaming , he knew she is on her speeches on him again.

" Your ideas, plans and well meaning for the world we live will now be tested, as you sir, have been granted Black Bottom"

She then focus her attention to WhoAtemyunicorn.

"Don Creep is not just authing someone on the street like that is what he only knew how. I gather from what you said that he should lead, which he is doing and that is expanding the City of Detroit by putting someone to lead BlackBottom. For someone to make it flourish and that Don Creep is not only focusin on his own District  BUT he is focusing on ALL of DETROIT as a CITY. "

"And as you are criticize my Left Hand Woman, if you did not notice yet, know that she is not originally a white man. She does not need a speech therapy . She is LEARNING how to speak the white man's language . " 

Goes back to the side of the Bossman .

"Again congratulations Cyrus " 

Report Post Tip

Told you he was shit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Virus spreads to Black Bottom!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL