Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:10
Page:  1 
A Cloudy Day in Philly Started by: Frank_Sinatra on May 31, '13 07:12

It was a cloudy day as Frank sat in his leather desk chair, gazing out the window of his office on the top floor of the HQ. He reached into his coat pocket and retrieved his pack of cigarettes. After withdrawing a cigarette from the pack, he places the pack in front of Quinten. He reached for the handle of the desk drawer and slid it open. Frank reached in and took out the crystal ashtray from within. Placing it on the desktop, he offered Quinten a cigarette. Quinten reaches for a cigarette as Frank begins to speak.

"Lovely weather we're having, isn't it, Quinten?"

"Sure..." responded Quinten.

"Don't like cloudy weather?"

"Its depressing, sir." answered Quinten. 

Frank pondered and then nodded. He understood why one would think that. It was nice having someone around who thought from a different point of view than himself, it seemed to help paint a much bigger picture of any scenario. Things had become much simpler since Quinten had arrived. Their bloodlines had been friends for generations and this one was no exception. Quinten's loyalty was unquestionable and Frank admired that.

"Quinten, I have a problem, we, have a problem."

"What do you mean, Frank?" asked Quinten.

"We currently have a part of town that is completely unclaimed. I've been informed that some punks from Delaware want to stake claim to that side of town. We have to take it first and make sure those chumps don't get a foothold here in Philly. This is our town, not their's." 

"I agree, Frank. So how do you want to handle this?" asked Quinten.

Frank reached into his pant pocket and withdrew a set of keys. He tossed them to Quinten, who caught them then looked down at them. Frank nodded then smiled as Quinten looked back up. Frank reached into his desk, took out his zippo, and lit his cigarette. Holding out the lighter to Quinten, he spoke again.

"I put someone I trust there and keep those scumbags out."

"Who do you think we should send?" asked Quinten.

"Someone who I trust, obviously. Someone that will get the job done, no matter what."

"Who's that?" responded Quinten.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"Can you spell?" retorted Quinten.

"Shut up, Quinten... Now take those keys and go make me proud, fucker."

Frank leaned back in his desk chair and got comfortable. He took a deep drag off his cigarette and blew the smoke towards the ceiling. Looking back at Quinten wondering what he and his associates would call themselves and what they would achieve.....

Report Post Tip

Congragulations QuintenTarantino, the day is even brighter my friend

Lifts glass

"To the prosperity of Philly!!"

Report Post Tip

Satan hears the announcement of a new with being set up in Philly, after a few puffs of his pipe, He begins to speak

Congratulations QuintenTarantino. Congrats to you as well Frank. I look forward to seeing Philly grow. I wish you guys the best

Satan tips his hat, then smokes his pipe as he weaves through the crowd toward his car.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Cloudy Day in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL