Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:11:18
Page:  1 
South Philly Syndicate Started by: QuintenTarantino on May 31, '13 07:12

QuintenTarantino was having a stroll when his Don, Frank_Sinatra, called him into his office. Gladly making his way down for his cordial meeting, Quinten stops at a nearby food vendor stand and purchases a famous Philly, with no peppers... remembering the cute desk girl at Franks office, loved no pepper on her Philly; Quinten liked making the small impressions on people.

Walking up to the big establishment, Quinten takes a nice look up and down before he walks inside. Seeing a very proper man open the door and welcome him, Quinten slides a $20 into his front pocket... tapping his money securely. Quinten smiles and walks to the elevator to travel to the top floor pent house.

Quinten steps off the elevator and places the sandwich on the desk for the clerk, she wasn't there at the time which was shocking in many ways, maybe she was out running another errand for Frank, he always was one to work his employees to the ground on the legal ways of making money. silently knocking on Frank's office door, Quinten walks in...

After hearing the news of Franks necessity of another family in South Philly, Quinten was happy to help an old friend in need, taking his keys from the leather handed Don, Quinten began thinking of the new adventures that awaited in South Philly. So many corners to rob, so many hooligans to brainwash, this is going to be greatTurning to Frank, Quinten listens intently as Frank wraps the conclusion of the meeting, with a smile from ear to ear, Quinten speaks... 

Don Frank_Sinatra, I am grateful for this opportunity to represent Philadelphia, my bloodline has been here in the past and I can only hope to return the glory this city has had in its past. Together, I know we can make this city into a great one. I look forward to our workings together in the future my friend...

Leaning down and taking a cigarette from the pack that lay on Frank's desk, Quinten lights up and walks out of his office back to the elevators, turning back to Frank before entering the cart, Quinten says...

We'll be called the South Philly Syndicate, Don.

Report Post Tip

Armorbearer was in Philadelphia  all day, when he got the call of some news, regarding the great works happening today for a very special friend setting up. He  then hops in his motorcade and rushes over to QuintenTarantino's new HQ, hoping to beat him to it, so he could congratulate him first on site.  

So  as Armor hops out his motorcade in the middle of traffic, his  entourage stops traffic so he may pass the street. As he crossed, he waves at  his friend Quinten with a huge smile upon his face. Quinten waves, as Armor moves close, he extends his hand to quinten with a mutual response, and Armor continued to congratulate Quinten for all he has done with Philly so far, and how this new move was a great direction for the city. 

"My friend, youll do great things, Salute!"

Exits SPS-HQ & enters his motorcade once more for final departure back to his  personal residence, waving goodbye to his ole friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Quinten I wish you and your family the best and your movies!

Report Post Tip

Congratz on the auth. Wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

shakes Quinten's hand before saying a few things

Congratulations! I know you will do well in South Philly and make it beautiful like it once was. 

hands Quinten a small but box full of joints for him to puff on. 

It's from my finest harvest. I hope you enjoy the gift! Cheers!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Looking around McDermott takes in his surroundings. He can't help but smile at the news that came from down the grape vine.

Our bloodlines have been close since we both came on these shores. Though there are many capable and well rounded mobsters out there. I feel you're the right man to do this job. I'm very proud to see you getting a chance to help the other leaders rebuild this thing of ours.

McDermott smiles and hugs his old friend.

I also appreciate the opportunity given to me to aid you in the build. As well as JakeLuciano being understanding in my transfer. I'm sure this will work well for not only Philadelphia but the other cities as well.

Report Post Tip

The Mad Hatter, comes to the Streets to celebrate with his good friend, and "New Boss" Mr. Tarantino. He passes him a bottle of champagne to help begin the celebration.

It's good to see you being given this honor sir! It's also and honor to be asked, to come help you with the South Philly Syndicate.

Mad Hatter shakes up another bottle of Champagne while popping the cork, allowing it to spray everywhere

Report Post Tip

Gohan stepped from the shadows and flicked his cigarette at a hobo. He walked up to Quinten and shook his hand.

Give 'em hell for me old boy.

Report Post Tip

Kunta work for QuintenTarantino! Kunta spear any man for QuintenTarantino! Kunta die for tribe. Kunta strong with spear!

Report Post Tip

Rosky new nothing of who he was talking to on the other day . It takes genuine humbleness for a Godfather or a descendent of a Godfather to talk to a common man like Rosky. But I say you are a keen observer and that is a good attribute of a great leader. I wish you well and I know you will be a great leader once more

Report Post Tip

DaKine walks up and shakes his old friends hand and then presents him with a gold hatchet...

Such a good auth, congratulations fella.

I know you do everything in your power to make sure Philly shines.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL