Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:11
Page:  1 
Twin Peaks picked up for first season! Started by: Lynch on Jun 01, '13 07:11
OOC: For dramatic effect please listen to this song on youtube while reading this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqasC6rUTXA

"I have only been in Twin Peaks a short time, but in that time I have seen decency, honor and dignity. Murder is not a faceless event here, it is not a statistic to be tallied up at the end of the day. Laura Palmers death has effected each and every man woman and child because life has meaning hear, each and every life. That’s a way of living that I thought vanished from the earth, but it hasn’t it’s right here in Twin Peaks.”

Lynch Finishes clacking away at his type writer, a loose cigarett smoldering in his lips. Upon clicking his final clack the rotary phone beside him begins to clink and clang. Taking a large drag Lynch plucks the cigarette from his mouth and places it in the ash try next to his type writer before picking up the receiver end of the phone. 

"Yes, this is Lynch. Yes.... Yes. Yup. Ok..... Yes! Brilliant. Uh-hu. How many do you want? That many! Great! No, yes... yes. Ok. Yes." 

With a thud Lynch hangs up the phone and immediately gets up from his chair walking out of his office and down the hall. He pokes his head in JessiePinkman's office, rapping on the open door as he does so.

"Jessie, important business. Get the the conference room, now." 

Nodding his head to an unheard beat Lynch begins to snap his fingers as he heads farther down the hall to Townslaves office. Not bothering with a knock Lynch walks in to see Townslave on the phone. Townslave looks up at Lynch and gives him the '1 minute' finger. Lynch Nods at him then begins gesturing with his hands, flapping them like a bird, then miming diving into a pool. He puts his thumb in his mouth and blows, puffing out his cheek, then starts running in place and gestures towards the conference room. Townslave nods in understanding and Lynch continues down the hall. 

Walking out of the hallway and into the office common room Lynch sees FiskCapizzi, Danny_GreeneJr and  TheOutcast sitting with slicked back hair playing a came of cards for a stack of bubble gum. Seeing Lynch they all nod and lay down their cards. Lynch shakes hands with FiskCapizzi, then pulls him in for a hug. 

"Just the guys I wanted to see. Head down to the conference room boys. We're having a big meeting. I'll be there in a minute I just have one stop left to make."

The three men nod to Lynch and head around the corner as Lynch walks to the front of his HQ were he finds his assistant sitting at the front desk. 

"Lucy, it's finally happened."

Lynch watches Lucy's face light up and silences her before she can talk. 

"Yes, that Lucy. Now I need you to do me a favor and inform Cpt-Harris and ChaosSpike for me while I have a meeting with everyone. Oh, And ring SammyGravano, Anomaly and MK's offices and tell them to get down to the conference room."

Before Lucy gets a chance to respond Lynch walks away heading around the corner and down the conference room. Upon entering he see's all the individuals he had gathered watching him with interest. Pleases with himself, he strolls to the front of the room and adresses the crowd.

"Alright then boys and girls I'm sure by now you're wondering what the hell your all doing gathered in the conference room, though you all might have a few idea's."

Lynch Smiles as he continues. 

"I just got off the phone with the network. Twin Peaks is officially being picked up from for a full season run." 

Lynch waits for everyones cheer's to subside before he continues. 

"Now we've all worked hard for this day, it has final come, and we all deserve it. This is going to be a great thing. We're really gonna get a chance to show the world what we can do here and I can't wait to get started with that. Obviously with the new buisiness ventrue I will be stepping up here in the West Side of Chicago to take over the Godfather position and moving into a smaller outfit as we begin filming for this first season. As such, SammyGravano, I will need you to take over the main portion of the family as my underboss. Anomaly and MK, you will be heading over with him to help him out with the new Headquarters." 

"There are many stories in Twin Peaks — some of them are sad, some funny. Some of them are stories of madness, of violence. Some are ordinary. Yet they all have about them a sense of mystery. I can't wait to tell some of them with all of you. Here's to a great run, and a second season” 

Report Post Tip

Townslave listens to the most beautiful words he's ever heard, thinking of everything that could happen in a full season run. He had an idea of what might happen soon with all the phones that might come in at this time. He goes to the room with his phone and unplugs the cord. He smiles at this brilliant idea as it might save his a lot of stressful conversations on it later. Going back into the room he lit up a cigarette and gaves Lynch a pat on the back.

"That's the best news I have received all night. Do you have any big plans with this season or will it be just like we discussed?"

Townslave walked over to JessiePinkman and offered him a cigarette in the celebration that was going down. He turned to recognize that Anomaly was pretty much speechless, it might have been from too much information all at once. It took a while for everyone in attendance to find a way to show their exciting. Pulling out a napkin out of his pocket and wiped the drool of MK's face. Townslave put the napkin in MK's hand.

"Here you keep this, consider it a gift."

Walking to the center of the area he began to speak to the group.

"As you know we will not be able to house everyone in the same house anymore. The things we are going to do in this place will be unthinkable and I would rather that you all didn't witness the great horrors that happen. We have purchase a new Headquarters for the majority of this family to be moved to. Don't forget that our doors are still open for visitors if you ever want to come check out what is going on."

Townslave clapped his hands together and rubbed them.

"We need to get this show on the road. Let's go raise mountains."

Walking back to his original place at the start he let other people speak.

Report Post Tip

There we go, well done!.

Good to see our community recovering in a Godspeed, everyone getting new auths, Indeed it's a new age.

Congratulation SammyGravano, I'm pleased to work under your crew, best wishes and goodluck to us.

Your indeed one of those finest addition here in Chicago, a job well done!.

"Deathstalker nods and walks straight to their new HQ".

Report Post Tip

Ahh Godfather Lynch..about goddam time. 

blink smiles

You've worked hard, survived the "great war" and have duly been rewarded for your efforts. Here's to an ever expanding and prosperous West Side.

Report Post Tip

Anomaly rushes into the conference room, heart racing, listens to his new Godfather Lynch speak of the upcoming season of Twin Peaks.

"Congratulations on Godfather sir, I know you will do everything you can to make this the best season ever."

"I look forward to working for you and thank you for the opportunity to serve you, and to help Chicago become a even more awesome city."

Anomaly heads off to the new headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lynch this opportunity is well deserved, youve worked hard for it, Salute to you and your district!!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Lynch. Well deserved  sir.

Report Post Tip

Yay Lynch! Been a long time coming etc etc. Woo :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Godfather Lynch! 

Raises flask.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland races into the conference room, cigarette in mouth, flask in hand. He briskly makes his way to Godfather Lynch, and vigorously shakes his hand.

Congratulations, Godfather Lynch. This season will be the best yet, and it's about damn time!

Report Post Tip

Union thug rushes into the Liquor store and picks up a flat of cold beer.  Walking outside he pulls one from the case opens it and raises it towards GF Lynch and the crowd.

Cheers!! Congrats Lynch!

You know me any excuse for a beer, Union made of course!

Report Post Tip

MK's phone rang late in the night, lonog after she had curled up for the night. Nearly tossing it across the room she stares at the phone for a second and sighs, lifting it to her ear with a barely suppressed growl. "This had better be good."

Lucy babbled and MK rubbed her temple, the day had been long and tiresome. It took a few seconds to sink in, but Lucy's words finally broke threw MK's frustration. "Lynch wants you NOW!"

MK sat up and licked her lips, fully awake now. "Wow, Wow, Where am I suppose to... Ok, Thanks Lucy, tell him I'll be right down."

Five minutes later MK walks into the conference room, B-lining it to Lynch to hear what had brought her down here so late at night. At the great news, she shakes his hand with a huge grin. "Sir, While I'm not shocked you got it, Congratulations are still well deserved on your part. Go be a super star, we'll take care of things here. You know you have our loyalty, you can count on us."

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar walks up to Lynch with a cigar in one hand and a golden cane in the other. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

Lynch, My grand father fought along side with your grand father. It is an great honor to serve in your Godfather crew again. Let's show em how it's done!

Admiral Ackbar shakes Lynch's hand and pulls back into the crowd..

Report Post Tip

Jessie takes his time before approaching SammyGravano to shake his hand.

"Sammy, I hope you can understand, I wanted to take some time before congratulating you. Its brilliant that we have been able to give a chance too a bloodline that certainly has worked his arse off to prove it deserves it. I am extremely proud of you for stepping upto the plate and fulfilling your duty's beautifully."

Jessie approaches Godfather Lynch to congratulate him.

"Godfather, You can't comprehend how long I have been waiting for my bloodline to work with yours again. I am certain you are one of the Mafioso who can drive this world to be all that it is ment to be. You have always given your all, and brought your own brilliant twist to the streets."

Jessie raisies a glass.

"Salut!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the newest gf!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Twin Peaks picked up for first season!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL