Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:50:15
Page:  1 
If you're listening to this. Started by: blink on Jun 04, '13 21:00

..you're half way there. Great, nice to see you on these streets.

Now for the observant among you, or the lazy who had to spend longer than normal on locating a pesky Durden earlier, the great fine city of Chicago has slipped recently on the streets.

Despite being twice the size of Detroit, they somehow seem to have gotten out on these parts more than us. Now this isn't some speech about Chicago v Detroit (no really it's not), hell it's not even about Chicago getting our asses out here more (although we probably should). It's basically me saying in a round about way that those with the loose change should to spare should ensure that Chicagos frequent speakers who don't already have it should be given VIP status, be it anonymously or otherwise. 

Being numero uno greatly benefits Chicago, especially with those Durden targets and quite frankly i and others who grace these streets more than your average joe can't afford it.

Why me? Why not. But seriously look at my activity, okay it's not great compared to others (who are more deserving no doubt) but it's a push in the right direction. I can also promise to be out here more often if someone rewards me with it, further improving our and cementing our number 1 spot. If anyone else thinks they deserve it, come steak your claim here too and who knows you might be rewarded too. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Comrade, I have heard your request and filed the necessary papers. I am pleased to announce that a thirty day VIP visa has been credited to you. Do your city proud, comrade!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Yes the gift reached just now. Thanks for this Rothschild, your generosity will not be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

Do not thank me, comrade. Thank yourself! If you had not filed a request, I would not have the luxury of issuing this visa to you.

Report Post Tip

Not RP. Moving to OOC.

Report Post Tip

How is it not? 

With perhaps the exception of me mentioning "VIP" which in theory the whole idea of "VIP" isn't RP anyway. Where have i gone OOC?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: If you're listening to this.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL