Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:34:17
Page:  1 
The Glory of Toucans Started by: Toucan on Jun 05, '13 16:59

Good day to you fine mobsters and crime bosses.

It's not every day you get to see such a resplendent bird holding a senior position within a prominent crime family in these cities. Further more since Penquin the infamous typo bird started a favourite bird contest I'd like to trouble you for a few moments of your time to learn a little about my amazing breed.

We mostly come from the tropics, particularly the rainforests of Brazil and Belize, where many a famous mob boss has their lavish getaway. so they may gaze upon us beautiful creatures as we frolic through the sky. We help create spectacular biodiversity by spreading seeds far and wide as part of our mostly fruit diet. Ergo we smell sweetly of tropical fruits, rather than fish... also I've thankfully never seen a penquin grow from a pile of Polar Bear dung. 

So in summary:

Special things about Toucan:

1. Rainbow beak... bitch he's fabulous LOL.:- Toucan FTW!

2. Can fly gracefully through the sky :- Toucan FTW!

3. Doesn't smell of fish the whole time

4. Makes an excellent and cute pet :- Toucan FTW!

5. Will deliver you beer:- Toucan FTW!

What is not so special about a penquin...

1. Can't spell it's own name

2. Is gloried Orca food without the need for a tin opener :- Penquin FTL!

3. Dull and monochrome, first time I saw one I  thought it was a black and white picture

4. Is so dumb it just stands in the middle of a glacier in winter and hopes to survive:- Penquin FTL!

5. Those wing flipper stumpy things... what's even going on with them

Now that you're enlightened with some balanced facts about our two species please go here and cast you vote for Toucan and collect your  free customised suit.

Cast your vote!

Report Post Tip

5. Will deliver you beer:- Toucan FTW!

He's got my vote.

Report Post Tip

Just about the best service possible, and no delay straight as the bird flies delivery.

Thanks for your vote Gohan, enjoy your beers!

*Sqwarks Happily*

Report Post Tip

You remind me of my right hand man, it's uncanny the likeness you share with him. I vote Toucan 

Report Post Tip

You just won my vote.

Report Post Tip

i could use a free suit right now- Toucan has my vote

Report Post Tip

Thank you kindly Don Luciano, kind words indeed... he must be a very fine man.

It Czyll's my heart to it's tropical core to hear your words.

Report Post Tip
Thank you kindly Sinergy and Naraku, please take a moment to pop over Here to cast your official vote and penquin will mail your suit out to you in due course. I think her stumpy flippers might be tired from all the sewing tonight!
Report Post Tip

Toucan definitely gets the vote. Perhaps if Penquin could spell... and didn't waddle around everywhere stealing fish... things might be different. 

Report Post Tip

Funny thing is this might be true about Toucan's but its not about this Toucan!

This particular Toucan is mean, evil, and all around just not a good pet. Not only does he eats ALL your food. He also messes with you while you are trying to sleep. He is extremely rude and not lovable what so ever.

Penquin on the other hand delivers me food when I desperately need it. Penquin is also always there when you need a friend in your pocket! They also have never been mean to me and kept me warm while I slept.

In reality Penquin > Toucan

Report Post Tip

Lex, you're wrong. This Toucan is super sweet and huggable. He messes with people, but he's just a silly Toucan. If you shut your window at night, he won't get in to bother you while sleeping. 

You haven't seen the evil side of penguins or of Penquin. They sometimes can group together as communists. They're all in the same uniforms ffs!

Pet Toucan more. 

Report Post Tip

Ah my dear friend how misinformed you are.

This messing you talk about, it's merely preening you hair whilst you sleep... although I see in your case that could case an issue. Perhaps the Toucan you know sleep walks occasionally, or maybe even just stands guard in case an evil penquin tries to steal your fish?

I'm sorry you seem to think you've had a bad experience with a Toucan, maybe some beer and fresh tropical fruits would help ease your troubles. Alas if you purely eat fish, then I can't compete and you are made for the penquin.

Penquins do make good pocket pets, alas I have my doubts about them keeping you warm... the last pet penquin I saw would sneak off at night to sleep in the cool freezer... and each morning there always seemed to be far fewer frozen fish :(

Report Post Tip

I'm just glad you're standing up for yourself and showing that pesky Penquin that Toucan play at that game...

I'll get my coat.

Report Post Tip

It has always been the toucans, penguins are too hideous and not my taste - specially I like some toucans sealing their cages with their wives in so that they can have a free run for sometimes until the kids are big

Report Post Tip

I vote for Beer.  I mean Beers got my vote. I mean Vote for Toucan's of beer please. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Glory of Toucans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL