Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 03:21:26
Page:  1 
Quantifying Trix Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Jun 05, '13 18:42

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Given the popularity of bringing things to vote these days. There's this one thing I've been wondering. Trixie is pretty cool, but just how cool? Solastalgia's measuring tape</font><font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> that he keeps at his bedside has not been much of a help, but perhaps by a multi-citywide vote, we can just barely scrape the surface of how cool Trixie actually is. </font>

Things to remember about Trixie:
She's cool.
She can hold her booze, and likes Carlsberg.
She slurs her words sometimes and it's funny.
She uses weird words sometimes even when she's not drunk.

Also, if anyone feels that they can compete with Trixie's coolness, they should step up and perhaps they can go for drunken blows... or simply people can vote for them comparatively, but we all know that Trixie'll beat anyone. 

Report Post Tip

Btw, not talking about xTrixiex. Talking about the Trixie/Lalaith/DeadlysBitch bloodline. 

Report Post Tip

I can contend with anyones coolness.

Report Post Tip

I heard that the Toucan fella is so cool, that Chuck Norris takes "how to be cool" tips from him 

Report Post Tip

Ziva sneaks up behind JakeLuciano and pins a "Penquins are the best" sign to his back, then sneaks back around to respond to the conversation at hand.

Trixie is goddamn fantastic, amazing, wonderful! Is there any who can compete with that kind of awesome? I mean really?

Although, I feel there might be a challenge here in just the one area. I'm sure you can guess which DeadlySpikeS. It involves the rapid consumption of a pint of the beer of ones choice.

Report Post Tip

Ziva, I think this means that you and Trixie need to have an official contest to prove who can chug beers better. When shall this commence? 

Report Post Tip

hit me up trix

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Quantifying Trix
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL