Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:10:34
Page:  1 
The Day of Peace Started by: Sanfiendo on Sep 13, '07 12:54
As Sanfiendo steps out his door he realizes something...he survived, he looks around noticing all the dead and realizes that those who remained inocent are alive. He enjoys the day, no shooting, no guns, but he knows that it will not last, all good things must come to an end. As he sees old friends he greets them and points out what a nice day it is.

"Hi how are you this fine day good friend?"

On the way home Sanfiendo bows his head though, his father was lost on the day the gods destroyed crime. He tells himself that he will carry on his father's legacy, no matter how much he hated it.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Strolling down the sidewalk, enjoying the peacefulness which gives her time to reflect on her mother's and so many other's deaths, she sees the man with his head bowed turn the corner towards her. Noticing a resemblance to a friend of her mother's and seeing his troubled look, she overcomes her caution enough to approach him.

Excuse me for my boldness Sir, might I know your name? I am Bri-anna, daughter of Oestrus. You look like you could be related to a friend of my mother's so I wished to ask who your father was and also to inquire as to your troubles if I might?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Seeing Bri walk up Sanfiendo looks up and greets her.

"Hi, I'm Sanfiendo, my father was Montiego, good to meet you. Really, there is no trouble, just a bit concerned, see, my father was helping head up the Orphanage here in Philly when he was alive, really, he wasn't a bad man, just killed by bad people, but now I fear that I may have to take over for him. Normally that would be all well and good, but if I am to do that, it means doing things, things he did, things I never liked, and never fealt comfortable with."

Sanfiendo itches a bit at the gun strapped to his back and continues.

"This whole crime life was never my thing until now, but somebody has to take care of the Orphanage, and all it's people. I promised I would do what I had to, no matter how awful it was. Now, he's gone, and I have to fulfil that promise, or I am no better than any of the other muggers and lowlifes that society has to offer eh?"
Report Post Tip
Bri looks at the man thoughtfully, adjusts her own holster and pats his hand gently

It is nice to meet you. I don't know if I can make you more at peace with my words or not for I have the same thoughts frequently about our way of life. I do know that my mother and her mother have taught me that it becomes a part of you, it is in your blood and there is no getting away from it. Whether it is the money, the glory, the feeling of belonging and protection when you are sworn into a family or the upholding of the honor and respect of your bloodline, noone knows. But you must realize this and get on with your life as a mafioso, for truly you have great works to be done and I wish you the best.

Bri walks the opposite way towards the park with her own head down, thinking of the souls she has caused to leave their bodies prematurely and the ones yet to happen, wondering if she will ever be able to stop seeing them.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Sanfiendo chases after Bri for a second.

"Hey, you know, you seem to be used to all this, would you like to help me? The Orphanage needs people to protect it, and you obviously know how to do that."

Sanfiendo takes in a few deep breaths.
Report Post Tip
Bri stops for a minute to listen to his plea, shakes her head and softly says

You will have what help I can give you, I promise you that. But I am bound to another and must keep my word.
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo's head drops a bit then he raises it up again.

"I understand that, thank you."

San turns to continue walking home looking for other familiar faces all the way.
Report Post Tip
RC WALKS IN

IT IS CERTAINLY A BAD DAY FOR THE RAIN AHAHAHA I AM RATHER WARM

HE THINKS "HOW TO APPROACH THESE TWO RUFFIANS"
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo sees RC and wonders what he is getting at so he approaches him.

"What do you mean friend? No rain, not yet anyway."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Day of Peace
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL