Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:10:00
Page:  1 
Say What? Started by: Creep on Jun 07, '13 23:47

Emerging from his gun battle with The Godfather of Detroit, the smoke clears. Creep comes out the victor surrounded by his entourage. Creep comes to the streets of Detroit to make an announcement.

“Now that I have taken over the role of Downtown, Detroit’s Godfather, I am here to make an announcement. I hereby call my Right Hand man, Sayoh, as my newest auth. He will setup under me in Downtown and serve as my Captain. My loyal and amazing captain El_Nino will be promoted to the role of Underboss of Downtown, Detroit as well.

Now, for Sayoh and why I hand picked this guy to take over my family as I took over Godfather. His bloodline and my bloodline have been associates for quite some time now. Serving together under many Crewleaders of the past. Sayoh possess the skill set and the patience to become the head of a family. It is an honor for him to work with me and I believe he will bring nothing but his best and step up to the plate."

Creep takes a haul from his cigarette and looks around.

“Please congratulate Sayoh on his new endeavor and also let’s get a hand for El_Nino being promoted from Captain to Underboss.”

Creep nods his head and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Creep on GF and congrats Sayoh on Auth.

Report Post Tip

Good luck and congrats to the two of you

Report Post Tip

Congratulation to both of you it is a great honour

Report Post Tip

Good luck and congratulations. Well deserved Creep.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to all of you. I am new to this game but it was very interesting to work with you. I see a solid structure and right selection of people to the key positions and that is the greatest strength of a family.

Wish you all good luck in your new positions and I assure my continuous support to the well-being of all Creepians in DT.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Say What?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL