Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:49
Page:  1 
Creepness in Motown! Started by: CyrusTheVirus on Jun 07, '13 23:51

Cyrus had just flown in on his Convict Airways to downtown...granted it was only a 15 minute flight, but chartered flight and convicts, its the best way. He rolls up to Creep's HQ with a long line of cars behind him. Trucks, limos, Cadillacs, the whole crew was here. Cyrus stepped out of his limo and pulled a cigar from his coat pocket, his bodyguard lit it as Cyrus starred down Creep's HQ. Cyrus looked over at his loyal Marc. There all on the way sir! This is happening. Cyrus patted him on the back took a puff off his cigar and walked towards Creep's HQ signaling to the guys working the doors. Just as soon as Cyrus walked to the door he saw the man of the hour, Creep was walking out with Sayoh right behind him, followed by El_Nino, Faceman, Flash and Warren. Cyrus gave them all hugs and walked out with them to the front of the street where there was a stage set for all the city heads of Detroits criminal world. Creep took his seat in the middle with El_Nino to his right and Cyrus and Faceman to his left. Cyrus looks at all the men and awaits their nod before he stands up and approaches the front of the stage. 

It's a big day for Detroit today. Since the great war, the criminal order in this city was wiped out. We had no city heads leading the mob, we had no families functioning, no thugs being housed...till Don Creep came to Detroit. In the short time Don Creep has been the acting head of Detroit, he has shown his capacity to run a city well. He's expanded the criminal order in this city to all its three current districts. He's setup leaders such as myself and Faceman to dig even deeper as we extablish roots of this criminal organization into the very grain of Detroits society. Don Creep has come a long way. My grandfather worked along side him in Chicago when Don Creep was RHM to GF WildTurkey. Don Creep no doubt picked up a thing or two from WildTurkey and here he is today, on his way to becoming God Father. 

Cyrus turns back and walks to GodFather Creep and kisses his ring! 

Congratulations GodFather Creep.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Creep.  You've shown me nothing but strong leadership skills so I'm sure your reign as Godfather will be great! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Creep!

Report Post Tip
Truly a great day! After the war, seeing a new godfather take the reigns is inspiring. Here's to Creep and Detroit!
Report Post Tip

What a good thing for the city. Wish you a lot of luck in your new endeavor

Report Post Tip

congrats!!

Report Post Tip

Zuko appears out of the shadows for a couple of minutes to congratulate the Godfather on his promotion and hands him a box of cigars and a bottle of tequila before disappearing again.

Report Post Tip

Goodluck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Creep.

I look forward to serving as your UnderBoss

Report Post Tip
Well done pal, congrats on getting this prestige rank, one you worked long and hard for.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godfather Creep. Downtown Detroit has been ever so prosperous since you took its reins. I'm sure you'd do better as Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Well done boss, this is long deserved and awaited by many!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Creep, with you a see a great future for Detroit!

Report Post Tip

After so many people gathering around for last few days to support Godfather Creep the house felt so silent again. Now it is only few here but all of us are well settled in every suburb of DT. Last to go was Sayoh with his newly formed family. Rosky walks towards Godfather and kisses his ring and wish him well.

Long live Godfather Creep.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Creep!

Report Post Tip

Dr-jackal walks up "congratulations creep on making godfather i reckon its always nice to see a new face take the reigns of a city may yours be prosperous" Dr-jackal hands him a crate of some of his home brewed moonshine and a box of cuban cigars and heads back out to conduct his usual business.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Creepness in Motown!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL