Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:57
Page:  1 
Release The Kraken! Started by: Mikala on Jun 08, '13 03:29

The Detroit Daily News

FIVE MORE DEATHS DUE TO POISONED DRUGS

In the office of her new headquarters Mikala looked at the newspaper and shook her head with disgust. "At this rate half of our customers will be dead by the end of the week." The new leader stood up and threw the newspaper in the trashcan next to her desk. "The bad drugs have killed more people in the last two weeks than I have. That's unacceptable!"

"I'm going to talk to a few friends of ours on the streets." Mikala said to ClownShoes and picked up her purse. "SplitPsychosis and Vladimir will be here soon. They're out finding who's pushing the bad drugs. The dealers will be fish food by the end of the day."

Outside a small group of mobsters were gathered around CyrusTheVirus and Charmed. Mikala looked up and down the street. Bodyguards were standing at each corner and in several cars parked on the street. The new leader approached the group in front of her headquarters.

"Cyrus." Mikala greeted and smiled as she shook hands with her boss. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to lead a family in Black Bottom. Although our bloodlines go way back our relatives haven't worked together in a long time. I'm glad you and I have this chance.When I interviewed you recently I was inspired by your words about always learning and what you said about sharing wisdom. People like you are the reason my relatives continue to join this thing of ours."

The new leader looked over at her headquarters then at the group of people and spent a quiet moment taking it all in before she spoke.

"Another auth. More of the same? No, not this time. Believe me, reading some of the journals my kin wrote about business bored me as much as it did some of your relatives. I'm not a fan of business as usual and building by the blueprints made by others. I would rather shoot myself right now than follow in the footsteps of some of my relatives. One way I've been different is instead of taking the cowardly high road and avoiding debates as some of them did just to live another day, I have and will continue to voice my opinions even if a disagreement creates tension or leads to my death. The majority of mobsters usually die in a big war with every city anyway, another habit I got tired reading about, but that's a debate for another day."

"Being an organized crime boss was not my goal, but after hearing Cyrus talk about his vision for the district I wanted to be a part of it. This is a job I intend to take very seriously. I'm here to be a mobster because I love our business and the lifestyle we live. I will do everything in my power to see to it my members conduct themselves as mobsters and live the life, so to speak. Other than that..."

Mikala abruptly stopped when she saw Vladimir's car stop in front of the headquarters. Him and SplitPsychosis got out of the car and approached Mikala. As Vladimir quietly said a few words to the new leader SplitPsychosis gave her a piece of paper. "Thank you." Mikala said to them and turned back to the group.

"My friends, I have the names of six dealers responsible for manufacturing and selling positioned drugs to our valued customers. Since you're here I'd like to share this job with you. Shoot to kill and feed them to to the fishes. Thank you."

Jun 08, 03:28:04     You have taken on the contract of Steier in Corktown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 03:27:54     You have taken on the contract of Rezak in Black Bottom, Detroit.
Jun 08, 03:27:49     You have taken on the contract of JorgeIngersoll in Downtown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 03:27:43     You have taken on the contract of teel in Downtown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 03:27:38     You have taken on the contract of JamesFelicione in Downtown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 03:27:31     You have taken on the contract of Daniel_Harris in Corktown, Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Tupac was with Sioux when he first met Mikala in the barber shop. He didn't know her for to long before she was given the awesome opportunity to lead a crew for the city but Tupac was sure that she would be a great addition for the once vacant spot. Still just a wiseguy he nodded to Mikala as she once did to him and handed her a cake.

I ain't really rich or anything but uh...here ya go.

A cake. Tupac couldn't bake but that wasn't the point.

I believe you will do good Mikala as i have previously told you individually. Your gift to the entire city was more than generous. You have a perfect balance about you. You are very friendly and you know when its time to get shit done. I am very pleased to have known you before you were a Detroit Leader and i will be very pleased to see you reach ranks your mother probably didn't think you would reach. I know you will be busy but you always have a friend in me if you need to go to Sioux's barbershop or any other business for that matter. Good luck with you on your new endeavor.

Tupac proceeded to walk out of her HQ. Needless to say Tupac was feeling very peaceful about her as the next big move in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Vladimir had given Mikala the piece of paper with the info about the crazy bastards who were responsible for the bad drugs and then he leaned against a wall, pulled out a cigarette and took a long, slow drag as Mikala spoke. Once she was done, he walked upto her.

Well, Ms. Innocently Gorgeous Silky Fiend lady with a whip, I am extremely happy that my bloodline has gotten a chance to work with yours again. Of course, you should be happy too considering you will be working with me, after all. Anyway, Congratulations, very well deserved and now I have drug dealers to track down.

Report Post Tip

congratz on your auth and thanx for the MIA's

Report Post Tip

Congrats and good luck

Report Post Tip

Mikala you are without a doubt my closest friend and the sexiest lover a man could ask for :P

I must say are bloodlines go back and you continue to impress me with your hard work dedication and utter loyalty its always fun to work for and with you this time will be no different i am sure of that

congrats my dear i know you will do great things in detroit

Report Post Tip

Smiling at the beautiful lady, Cheyenne handed over a deerskin pouch that held beautifully cut gems. This was a parting gift that she had collected once she heard the news that Mikala would be leaving their humble home and off to her own.

"I hope that this gift blesses you. You are a strong and fearless huntress. You will do well in this world and you would do well in mine, so I have no doubt that you will succeed."

Feeling more confident as she was doing very well with her English now, she bowed her head and made her way back to her teepee to continue more work.

Report Post Tip

SplitPsychosis smoked a cigarette and clutched a wooden box as she stood in silence next to Mikala; she listened while the cold blooded killer addressed the audience.  After her crew leader finished up, the crazy woman dropped her cigarette and stepped on it while proceeding to step forward towards her friend.

"Mikala our bloodlines go back and have quite the history, and I must say it is nothing short of a pleasure to work with and beside you.  I look forward, with anticipation to what the future holds for this family." SplitPsychosis said before the other three in her head decided to say their piece.

Split cocked her neck to the side and quickly blinked, but when her eyes opened, they were clearly not her own, and the voice that came out was clearly not hers either... "Hey killer. I knew someone with your, skills, would make it far.  Congrats on the HQ, you should let me buy you a drink to celebrate sometime. We can exchange kill stories."

Hey now! That's my job to pick people up.  A second voice spoke inside her head to the first voice. She blinked for what felt like an eternity, again when her eyes opened they were different and yet another voice emereged. "Hey there, gorgeous fiend.  You're the one I talked to a few days ago." The persona known as the Mistress smiled at Mikala, "If you ever want to REALLY party, you know who to call.  I'll show you...."

Before the Mistress could finish what she was saying, Split jerked forward like she'd been smacked hard in the back of the head and the final persona appeared.  Unlike the first two her eyes and voice expressed nothing but pure innocence.  "Kala, we got you gift!"  the one known simply as the Kid said. Master go ahead, you give her the gift. The Kid spoke to Split, and the mobster found herself again.

SplitPsychosis slightly blushed, as she gripped the box before appologizing. "Sorry boss, I'll work harder to keep them locked away."  She looked down at the box, which contained a Smith & Wesson SW Model 67 Revolver, then looked up and handed the box to Mikala.  "Congratulations on the HQ, this is from all of us, Killer picked it out.  If you like, I can arrange some target practice at the range for you. "  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $66,666 Tip

Charmed walks towards her favorite cold blooded killer . She listens carefully as Mikala give her speech about how she will be different from the other auths, how she had learned from the journals of her ancestor and correct what they had made a mistake in.

"Mikala, not only are you an bloodline to reckon with, but your bloodlines teachings reach even to my bloodline . Whatever you might have done , guess you have done something right " she teased Mikala.

Before she leave the place , she slip a piece of paper to Mikala's pockets and whisper " Another job for you , my little Killer , and congrats again " 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Release The Kraken!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL