Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:46
Page:  1 
Smoke Signals Over Detroit! Started by: Sioux on Jun 08, '13 17:54

Sioux drags out his makeshift totem, a smile wide and beaming upon his lips! Apparently someone was feeling rather good about something! He'd set his totem up and climb to its top. Wait, what was this? The Redman was in a bold suit! Oh my! Flashy~ Sioux straightened his tie and  minded balance as he offered waves and smiles to the approaching crowd. 

"I'm here to introduce my new outfit that'll be running out of Black Bottom, Detroit. With my Ignite on my right and Anthtopia at my left. It's been a bit tedious, seeing as the old occupants were rather uncooperative and swore to burn the building and harm those who are associated! While it's a little bothersome, I've managed to acquire their names and locations."

Jun 08, 17:50:04 You have taken on the contract of billysilveira in Corktown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 17:49:53 You have taken on the contract of EugeniaHaag in Corktown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 17:49:46 You have taken on the contract of Aldava in Corktown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 17:49:40 You have taken on the contract of jeffreymalen in Black Bottom, Detroit.
Jun 08, 17:49:32 You have taken on the contract of WilliamHelton in Downtown, Detroit.
Jun 08, 17:49:18 You have taken on the contract of Celeste in Black Bottom, Detroit.

Now, with that said. I'm sure they won't be lasting long, because when an outsider messes with the underground, they'll sooner than later..be laid to the ground. So, I thank you for your help in sweeping up these troublemakers!

More so,  let me extend my appreciation and gratitude to Cyrus The Virus for this opportunity. I worked alongside Cyrus The  Virus in Detroit and our ancestors have worked together for quite some time. I have come to know how great of a man he is and not only I, but  the many with him. I cannot thank him enough for this chance. With that said, I would like to bring the attention of the world towards my new Headquarters. It is from here that we will try to strive to achieve the level of success that we all achieved with Cyrus as my crew lead.

Allow me to introduce,  Savages Inc. !

Report Post Tip

Steps out of the bar and hears Sioux spouting something.....

Congrats!  Well deserved......

Report Post Tip

Santiago listens to Sioux make a wonderful speech towards the end begins chanting his name louder and louder.

Congratz Sioux.

Report Post Tip

Zuko appears out of a dark alley where he stood listening to Sioux's speech and hands him a cigar and a shot glass. He does a toast to Sioux's new family and then disappears without a trace.

Report Post Tip

Cheyenne stood about a block away from where Sioux was, aiming she pulled her arrow back and then let go, watching it sail right by bystanders to strike right next to Sioux's head.

Seeing him glance at the arrow, his eyes widened when he noticed that the arrow was gold plated and inscribed just for him. That feeling in his stomach that Cheyenne was trying to kill him went away as he realized she was only making a grand entrance for her gift to him.

Making her way over to where he was, her smirk grew on her face as he pulled the arrow out and held it in his hands.

"You'll do great, my fellow native. Yet, don't be shy to come by should you ever need a few tips on how to hunt or how to make your tee-pee a little stronger. My home is always open, except when I'm sleeping, with one eye open."

Patting him on the shoulder, Cheyenne nodded and made her way off to do actually do some real threatening.

Report Post Tip

The sound of gun shots in Black Bottom put a smile on Mikala's face.

"That must be the contracts Sioux put out." The gorgeous fiend said to ClownShoes as they walked down Main Street. "I love that sound."

The mobsters walked to the headquarters for Savages Inc. When Mikala saw an arrow sail threw the air she stopped and wondered if her native friends would teach her how use their weapons. Putting an arrow into a target's heart seemed like it would be as much fun as shooting a bullet into his head.

Mikala approached Sioux in front of his headquarters and shook his hand.

"Congratulations on your new job. I'm looking forward to working beside you here in Black Bottom. If you ever need anything give me a call, especially if you need a bum to disappear."

Report Post Tip

Tupac was listening in on Sioux. It was his moment in the spotlight. It only felt right for Tupac to speak on how proud he felt about this moment.

Sioux I am very honored to have been your associate. I was able to have a true reflection of what this life is about from you. Thank you for being willing to accept me into Con-Air. Through your decision I have been quickly brought up into the way things work. I told you if you would bring me in as your associate I would make you proud and you wouldn't regret it. This will be an accomplishment my whole life will be working towards. I look forward to watching you bring up a crew of eccentric criminals. Good luck Sioux!

Report Post Tip

Zuko appeared out of no where and offers his congratz and hands off a box of cigars....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Smoke Signals Over Detroit!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL