Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:50
Page:  1 
25 to Life Started by: Tupac on Jun 09, '13 07:32

Your Honor, I would like to take this time to address the people of the courtroom. I am not an evil person. I did shoot that man. I did kill that man. This man was a known for raping women and molesting young children. The police never seemed to care enough to put this guy away. The way the story goes is i saw this same man walking out of an alley. As i past the alley that he walked from he smirked at me. There was a woman who laid beaten and bloodied.

The judges eyes shifted.

Now Your honor i know this may seem a little farfetched for you to believe being that this man was a well respected police officer who 'cared for widows' and 'volunteered with boys and girls clubs' but when all these accusations came flying around no one stepped in. So i did. I feel that the amount of damage that was done to the people of this community; children and women was not ok. For you and all the other politicians to just sit back and...

The Hammer hit the thing the hammer hits. The Judge stood up from her chair. She was angry. Immediately she began to voice out her angry voice.

Mr. Tupac, If you dare to believe that we as the politicians of this great state are responsible for the crimes that were committed against these women and children then i will assure you that....

With another interruption Tupac lead his voice to override the judges.

For anyone to sit back and watch people suffer without helping, your damn right they are responsible, Your Honor. You have to think what would you have done if that was your family or your daughter that was molested? What if that was you? The community plead for the government to come in and help them out and you watched as they suffered. So who the fuck you think is going to step in? Some guy with a shiny piece of metal on his shirt that says hes above everyone else? Fuck that! We needed help and you said you didn't have time for us. So with all due respect your honor Fuck off with your false patriotic bull shit.

The Judges eyes widened. Who was this criminal thug just speaking out so freely? She motioned to the bailiff.

Bailiff Jones please take away this ignorant waste of a life. We will meet 7am to decide the fate of this wretched soul.

The Bailiff grabbed the arm of Tupac and started to laugh as he did. Whispering something in his ear that just cause a scene of outrage from Tupac.

And Mr Jones over here thinks hes all high and mighty because he can handcuff somebody. Well Fuck you too Bailiff Jones! You keep trying to suppress the people and we will rise the fuck up i promise you!

The door slammed behind Tupac. Court was adjourned. He was now awaiting the death penalty. All they had to do is have one more trial and they would be good to go. The Bailiff locked Tupac in the jail cell. You cant just kill a police officer and get away. Could you?

Tupac sat in his cell waiting what would happen to him. Would his life end here? Would he be considered a threat to society and given life without parole or would they kill him?

Report Post Tip

Zuko appeared out of nowhere. before he left his hotel room her had grabbed an extra gun and some extra ammo. he set out on a mission to bust his family member out of the jail cell and the court house. once he reaches the court house he shoots the security guards at the front door and proceeds to head down stairs to where they keep the inmates. with another loud bang the guards at that door fell down in a pool of blood. he grabs the keys off of the dead guard and opens the cell door that had his fellow family member locked up.

" Tupac, come with me. Here is a gun and some extra ammo. and by the way you owe me $100,000 for the gun and ammo."

He leads Tupac upstairs and opens the door a crack. the main hallway that the exit was in was littered with the fucking police.....

" Looks like we are going to have to fight our way out mate" said Zuko while trying to hatch a plan in his head.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 25 to Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL