Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:51:52
Page:  1 
Penquin VS Toucan - the final edition. Started by: Penquin on Jun 09, '13 23:20

Hello bird lovers,

This thread is going to be short and sweeeeet. Sweeeet like a penquin and short like Toucans' life.... (too soon?)
A lot has happened over the past few days, with the final result of Toucan getting DD'd and my thread getting wacked.
This thread is not to get into that, I am absolutely not asking you to withold an opinion on what has happend but I am asking you to leave it out of this thread.

This is about the best bird. Me. For starters, I'm alive and Toucan is not. (Again too soon?)
But in all seriousness, even though Toucan left us, theres a special funeral held for him in the STREETS by Drunky. 

Is the competition over? It kinda is... however, for the next 48 hours anyone can request a button once again.
Including the one from Toucan. Instead it won't say Toucan FTW, it will say Toucan RIP. A final respect to the second best bird.
The FTW button is also still available, may you prefer that one. Please let me know. 

The admins will give me the results from the thread tomorrow, I can then announce myself as the best bird.
Thank you all for your patience and sorry for the way the event has ended. You guys were truely fucking amazing supporting our little fun contest....

I made a little meme;
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/38583084.jpg

Cya all tomorrow guys when I can present you with a full count and more buttons :D

Please, keep this thread civil or more people end up killed and thats really not what I wanted to see happen :(

.  - -  - .
                 /             \
                |  O  _  O  |
                |  ./      \.  |
                /  `-._.-'    \
             .' /                \ `.
     .-~.-~/                  \~-.~-.
 .-~ ~     |   Penquin   |    ~ ~-.
 `- .       |    kisses!      |     . -'
      ~ -  |                     | - ~
               \      <3       /           
        __ _\                /___
        ~;_  >- . . -<  _i~
           `'         `'

Report Post Tip

tis was a great comp :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Penquin VS Toucan - the final edition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL