Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:07:46
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Will this game still be around in 5 years? Started by: Tommy_Guns on Nov 21, '08 21:16
Simple....

Do you think this game will still be around for all of us to play in 5 years?? Or will there be a new version? Or will it simply be gone??

I just want to see what you guys think

Thanks

Tommy G.
Report Post Tip
Well, given the fact that the coders are working on a new game I would say chances of "MR" as we know it still being around in five years are pretty slim to none. I cannot see them keeping it alive if there isn't the userbase to support the efforts and time of a team to run it. Can you?
Report Post Tip
Good point...But the future games should be along the lines of this game maybe not as we know this one but still an online texted based RPG game.
Report Post Tip
Yeahh, it'll be like this game only completely different and much better, no worries Tommy :)
Report Post Tip
"Yeahh, it'll be like this game only completely different and much better, no worries Tommy :) "

Way to go back on yourself there. The new game the coders are working on, isnt a different version of MR, Its going to be completely different, There may be a few similarity's. If this game isnt around in 5 years, Then i for sure wont be.
Report Post Tip
Yes.
Report Post Tip
Wow Tekkz, because obviously I was very in-depth with my description there!

Indeed the game will NOT be here in all likelihood. All the coders will be focusing on the new game, that's really all there is to it. MafiaReturns has had a wonderful run thanks to Mario and FullMetal, but they are all looking quite forward to the future. In short, the game cannot have much else done to it without a complete overhaul, making it different anyway. So I guess we will not be seeing you around, Tekkz. :/
Report Post Tip
And when is this Version due to come out?
Report Post Tip
This game or a version of it will be around for 5 years.
Report Post Tip
Don't worry, guys. You can still have your old lame grudges. I'm sure a lot of people from MR will be playing the new game.
Report Post Tip
Yeah but it won't be the same :'( I'm going to have to find a new reason to feud with iris! lol just kidding. that hatchet is buried
Report Post Tip
I see most people playing both games tbh.
Report Post Tip
As long as there are still masses of us with a poor standard of life outside of the internet then yes.
Report Post Tip
What new game....M3s been "on the way" since I joined mafia.org back in what...02?
Report Post Tip
lol true story :P
Report Post Tip

Yes, i think it will :P

Report Post Tip

Only 4 months away lol

Report Post Tip

DON'T JINX IT!

Report Post Tip

I'LL JINX YOU WE'RE ALMOST THEREEEEE!

Report Post Tip

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TONY. DON'T MAKE ME TAKE MY BELT OFF!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Will this game still be around in 5 years?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL