Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:29
Page:  1 
Motown Blues! Started by: CyrusTheVirus on Jun 10, '13 05:29

I wish I had all night to dance, but I don't! OOC! 

Good job on the war. It was clean, crisp, and efficient. Reasoning? I'm sure well hear about that soon(ish), or not so. Yet, the only reason I'm out here now before I leave is to say; We had communications with other crews. I cant speak for everyone, but here we are, we were in our infancy. A big war just ended, extension of Chicago it's self, but hey...I'm not the boss. Best of luck to y'all. At least grow a lil' before you go looking for blood. Haha! 

To my crew. Thanks for serving me. I wish I had more time...would have been a lot of fun. Sad its ending like this, but hey...were in the mob! My hands, your soo Charming! <3. To Pocahontas, was a pleasure! My auths...paw. I wish I had more time. 

I'm no coward, took some swings...strikes! Sadly. Yet, I'm not giving any of you the satisfaction of terminating me! :)

I'm a virus, there's no medication for it, I come and I go as I please! 

Cheers. 

Report Post Tip
much <3. will always hold you in high regard, more than most. much <3 fats, much <3.
Report Post Tip

Twas always fun  when I serve under you. Guess its just not meant to be for us to be paired , maybe one day who knows.

To BlackBottom, I love you guys, sad that it has been cut short , just when we are having so much fun and going around. To the rest of the  community , have fun and enjoy.

To the old timers have some time to teach the new people , remember you were once a nublet .

And to my real friends out there , we will keep in touch <3

You may be the virus , and Im the cure for it. So where you go I have to follow <3

Cheers.

Report Post Tip

It is always a pleasure to work under both of you.  You guys are the reasons why I moved to DT and out of CH.  I only follow great leader and not leaders who are clueless and have no leadership skills.  Now that you both are retiring, I don't see anymore leaders who enjoy teaching the newbies and making the game fun.  It is time to retire since it is no longer enjoyable.  It was fun while it lasted and thank you both for everything that you taught me on this game and for being a real.  You have my utmost respect in and out of MR.  Let's all ride in the sunset together.  Noc is retiring with us too.

Report Post Tip

It is damn shame you didnt get chance to achieve what i thought you will. RIP bro, hope to see your next of kin soon on these shores

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Motown Blues!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL