Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:10:03
Page:  1 
Such A Shame Started by: lame on Jun 10, '13 08:17

R.I.P to every single innocent person who blatantly and unfairly died on this day. This is I understand a cruel world we live in but to kill innocent people for what i can only see as a way of getting more power is shameful.

Kill the problem at it;s source and you will stop it from growing. that is all that had to be done, but you went fucking nuts, goodjob.

RIP

Report Post Tip

In a world full of criminals can anyone claim "innocence"? We steal, we kill, we sell drugs, we break people out of jail. No one is innocent.

Now, think about this takedown logically. All the leaders of these "innocents" supported Creep. If they were left alive, not to mention all of the loyal non-leaders, there would have been retaliation no doubt. Why put one's own city at risk when it can be avoided? 

Would Creep and Co. done it the same way if the roles were reversed? Oh hell yeah. It's simple Attack 101. Cold hard truth I suppose.

When you calm down and get over your ancestor's death I'm sure you'll come to understand why things are done this way. Until then please realise you are making an utter complete ass of yourself and in doing so losing what little credibility you may have had. 

Chin up lost soul.. You're Mama or Papa died.. You could have been their legacy, now? Just take some advice from me.. Rub some bacon on it..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I do not need to be patronised by you thank you very much, i can tell you without doubt not all leaders supported him, that is fact.

I am rightfully pissed simply because i like many were killed in their sleep, killed by cities of cowards and all because of something we didnt even know creep wanted to do, sounds rational to me

Report Post Tip
There was no patronising lame. Midol was merely pointing out facts that go over people's heads when their parent dies.

90% of the people here know Creep's history and what it entails and they still chose to join him. Like many others, I chose not to go to Detroit for fear of something like this cropping up... and it did.

Your ancestor made the bad choice by joining him, not the people who took Creep's city down. This is how our world works, either deal with it and move on... or don't. That is most definitely your choice.

Creep authed all the leaders in Detroit, so why the hell would we risk talking to the other leaders in DT first? There's a chance we could've asked one, they pass it on to Creep and the cat would've been out of the bag.

"Cowards"... big word coming from a Civilian spewing vitriol.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
90% of the people here know Creep's history and what it entails and they still chose to join him. Like many others, I chose not to go to Detroit for fear of something like this cropping up... and it did.

What was his history? In my time here, I have known Creeps bloodline to work harder than most. To keep on trying even after many people like yourself have put him down based on his "history". He has tried time and time again to get authed and lead which has been the only thing he's actually wanted in the last, oh, I don't know, 5 years I have been around. He's been attacked in cities of opportunity and the only thing I regard poor in his ways is letting people walk over him. Shall we talk about the mishaps and mistakes and poor decisions other leaders have made years ago? Perhaps Franks during the era of ThomasRourke for example? I could really go on but I guess my point has no validity much like yours.

Your ancestor made the bad choice by joining him, not the people who took Creep's city down. This is how our world works, either deal with it and move on... or don't. That is most definitely your choice.

Everyone is taken down eventually. I suppose the only real bad choice here is having our next of kin give it another go by your reasoning. This is exactly how our world works and I would have been satisfied with a "I don't like the guy, never took the time to get to know him so lets war" or a "I need Detroit to put in some of my friends" or hell, even a "I was in the area, he was a decent target and I had nothing else better to do". But I will not for one moment accept you slandering a bloodline here based on the stupidity of the masses and yes I say stupidity, harsh? I don't think so, and not taking the time to look at a bloodlines development over the years and rather just chalk it up to what you may think you know.

Now please try and tell me you were talking about only Creeps history and not that of his fathers so we can all discuss what 90% of the people here think they know.

Report Post Tip

Creep was a hard worker, of that there isn't any doubt. However, he was one paranoid man, much like many in his bloodline.

The recent events are par for the course in this life, what I find utterly disgusting is the killing of many unsponsored sleeping mafioso below the level of Made Man. These people were not by any means innocent, however it's common for such little folk to be left alone in matters such as these. They aren't part of the inner circle, they had no knowledge of the plans of their boss and aren't generally held accountable for them.

My family suffered a deep loss in the millions due to this action, and my family will be ensuring that every single city that participated in the killing of my father suffers to the tune of millions to balance out this act. This isn't a threat, it's a promise. A statement of fact. I have brothers and sisters that will reach these shores to take up this task, whether it be the stealthy killing of peoples Bodyguards or the occassional attacking of an HQ, rest assured my bloodline will devote time to seeking retribution.

Report Post Tip
Mobage, at no point did I suggest that Creep was to blame for any of the history, so please... give it a rest. Creep's history is there whether things were his fault or a chicken's fault. He has enemies, he has people who do not like him, he has people who would sacrifice their own lives just to end his.

Whether you like it or not, whether the God's like it or not, whether I like it or not, or whether the cows like it or not, people do NOT forget here... something that I have preached ever since bloodlining became prevalent.

You can try to twist words and make out I said bad things about him but I have mentioned nothing of the sort, I simply pointed out he has enemies through his bloodline's history.

Please tell me where I slandered him, give me ONE line where I mention any specific incident of his history and put my own spin on it. Or maybe... just maybe, you're full of shit and your temper is far too hot given your family's recent loss.
Report Post Tip

Apparently 90% of the people here know, I apparently am clueless. Please fill me and many like me in, oh Orithyia knower of everyones history. You can sugar coat it as much as you like now, you may even get a little angry for being called out, that's okay too, but cows opinions do matter and people do forget. Perhaps you can remind us of what happened 5-7 years back? Before my time of course.

Report Post Tip

I don't have a problem with Creep's bloodline Sir, so I'm not sure why you're pushing for me to embarrass him seeing as you're such a good friend of his.

If your blood is so close to him then you should know exactly what I'm talking about, there was one VERY public incident that springs to mind which turned a lot of people's opinion sour on him, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just go and ask Creep's relative yourself.

Report Post Tip

Orithiya and Midol do you remember that Creep was not the first person in DT following the war, he came and made himself leader

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what relevance that has, but yes... that is correct lame.

Report Post Tip

to quote you

"90% of the people here know Creep's history and what it entails and they still chose to join him. Like many others, I chose not to go to Detroit for fear of something like this cropping up... and it did."

you claim people as in everyone in DT chose to join him

wanted relevance, there's your relevance

Report Post Tip

Ah, ok. I understand what you meant now.

Stormvind was the only person in Detroit before Creep moved over there. Ourselves at ILB, led by Subtle were the other family housed there and as you can see we have moved back to Chicago.

Stormvind stepped down, so ALL leaders in Detroit were in fact authed by Creep himself.

Wanted relevance, still got none.

Report Post Tip

Faceman was not authed by Creep, Faceman was authed by Stormvind

You got plenty of relevance.

Report Post Tip

Faceman was under the stewardship and guidance of...?

You can try to wriggle all you like lame, clutch at those straws but until there is a serious change in this world there will always be one who rules above all in a city. New York is the closest city to be actually ran district-to-district, but even there... I would imagine one will rule above all at some point in future. We all knew who the 'head honcho's' were of Philadelphia, Detroit and Chicago are/were.

Report Post Tip

If you see Faceman ask him if he was lead by Creep, i spoke to him a few times i don;t think he did, but there you go what would i know i was only in his crew, don't think you were

He called himself a leader doesn't mean he is

Report Post Tip

If Faceman wasn't under Creep's lead, then why did Creep make the announcement about Faceman taking over the district. If he was his own leader, would Stormvind have not made the announcement, and then Faceman added his own bit?

Report Post Tip

Faceman mentioned to me that he was surprised because Creep when ahead and did that without even mentioning it to Faceman

Do we see a pattern here, it seems creep was making decisions without really telling many other people?

Report Post Tip

lame - Faceman was under Creep. There is no way to deny that. His presence in Detroit is enough evidence of that. Had he not wanted to serve as a leader under Creep, he would have stepped down. He didn't, and so remained under Creep when Creep took over Detroit.

Report Post Tip

This could be true, but sometimes when you don't have a choice you have to live with certain things until the time to change comes? i think this could also be a possibility?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Such A Shame
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL