Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
So let me get this straight. Started by: M on Jun 10, '13 19:36

I understand both sides, I am just disappointed it was Detroit killed off...again. I have played this game a short while and my lineage does not go back anywhere near as far as most people here but I have seen Detroit completely destroyed 3 times with the same reasoning each time. "They were plotting...". And the same response... "Detroit wasn't a threat". 

Neither may be true...or both may be true I'm not arguing either point here.

I just believe Detroit could be a great town if ran correctly and not shot to death every month.

Report Post Tip

Alabama, this is similar in quality to the way DS and co were doing things. The people who killed him said they wanted to change things and not be like him. However we are back to the point of letting the hitter kill fucking everything in a war, even those will no position to fight back or help there city. And that is pathetic when we can change that now.

I agree with this whole heartedly. I can see from the recent destruction of Detroit that no-one was really spared. However, when 3 Cities team up to remove 1, you kinda expect that treatment. I'm glad you're taking a stand against it and trying to ensure it doesn't become common practice, but I feel the outrage is a little too much, it's not like we've had a pattern of the behaviour as yet.

In fact, the current leaders ensured protection lists were maintained after the big May war, so there is precedent set that they protect the innocents, so really they've shown that they care about the little guy already, so to judge them as big bad blood thirsty killers after 1 City takedown is a tad rich really.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So let me get this straight.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL