Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:59
Page:  1 
The Bank Heist Started by: Paul_Klint on Jun 11, '13 02:04

Paul stood in the rain on the corner street next to the telephone booth.  Plans and mental images ran through his mind as he smoked his cigarette nervously, his eyes darting left at right as he surveyed his surroundings for anyone nearby that might be overhearing the conversation he was bout to have.

Time passes, prompting him to finally flick his spent tobacco into the nearest gutter, the ashes flick into the street illuminating the tarred pavement as he opens the door and picks up the receiver, a few coins clink down into the box as he dials his friends number.

"Evening mate.  Remember that job we talked about?  The situation is right and we are all go.  Contact your friends get them here at the spot we agreed upon.  The guards are going to be hung over from last night so this should be a walk in the park."

Setting down the receiver with a smile, he curls his collar up around his neck before exiting the booth.  Turning as he exits, he looks both right and left before taking a few steps backwards, returning to the shadows from whence he came at the designated spot. Feeling more than ready, the tall man waits for his company to arrive, eyes peeled all the while.

Report Post Tip

Pulling up in his brand new Ford, Quinten looks around and smiles at everyone he see's standing before him. Quinten always had a soft spot for working in large groups to get a job done, it made him ecstatic to pull this one over...

Walking over and clapping his hand on his friend LoneWolf's shoulder, Quinten turns to Paul_Klint and greets him with a firm hand shake. Taking his cigar out of his mouth, Quinten speaks

Well, I must say, we have a fine group of ladies and gents for this evening Paul, hard workers they all are, it shows by the grit of their skin! We got a big job in mind this evening it seems and I believe we could have one hell of a payout if we play this one right.

Reaching in his jacket pocket, Quinten pulls out some blueprints of the building and begins to scheme with Paul on how we are going to be going about this

As I've been told, these guards have had a long night of boozing, so I figure they won't be a huge issue, hell, one of our small guys could easily detain them from causing any hard to our plans, I think our problem is going to be the fucktards behind the counters who will immediately be bolting for that back door, I learned the local police recently setup a new HQ literally, right behind the bank. Timing will be imperative for us to pull this off with no loss at all.

Quinten waits for Paul to respond with any suggestions he may have...

Report Post Tip

It was getting to be late afternoon, when Ezio got a call from Paul telling him to come to his office. With a quickness in his step Ezio rushed out of his office and went to see what his CL had planned. He opens the door and walks into Paul's office. 

"Whats up Boss?" Ezio asked eagerly.  He was determined not to let his Boss down.

Paul looked him up and down and then replied...

" I am planning a huge Bank Heist that will happen very soon. I need you to take a team of our guys and take care of the guards at the bank. you are authorized to use any means necessary to neutralize them, though i prefer them alive and very drunk.  We move on the bank in 5 hours. "

Ezio stood there and silently listened to his Bosses instructions....When he finished he replied " consider it done sir, ill go round up the guys now and take care of them, i will call you when the guards are to drunk to so much as move a finger"

Ezio left Paul's office and called all the associates into his office instructing them to be there in 10 minutes

Report Post Tip

Alcatraz was overwhelmed when Paul had asked him to join this whole heist operation. He was still very new to this world. His father had been killed in the recent massacre and he had sworn that he'd follow his footsteps and try to become at least half of what his father was. He was a new recruit in Paul's family, and had ever since improvised, but it was the first time he was going to take on something as big as a bank. Ezio had called him, telling him that they were to meet up at a corner, three blocks away from the bank. He hails a cab to the agreed spot, where he already finds his boss, with another gentleman, judging by his looks, seemed a man from the upper structure. He notices Ezio as well and winks at him. He walks straight up to Paul.

Are we all set, sir?

His voice quivered from excitement. Paul looked very cool indeed and replied calmly.

Yes, Alcatraz. You don't have to worry about that. Calm down first. You just need to do your part.

Mr. Tarantino gives Alcatraz a pat, more of a thump, on his back. He remarked something which sounded vaguely like "young blood".

Calm down, lad. That over-excitement can get you killed, ya know.

Alcatraz flushes but quickly regains his composure. Paul continues.

It is going to be a piece of cake, if everything works according to plan, which I'm very sure, it will. Quinten was just re-briefing the plan. You better join in.

He recognizes a couple of others from the HQ. Time was nearing, and excitement and dread begins to tie knots in his stomach.

Report Post Tip

Moments later after Paul called, Blue arrived at the area where they agreed to meet. He looked around, his eyes highlighted  upon seeing the man in the shadow.  it was the boss, patiently waiting for someone. Determinedly, he then approaches Paul and shakes his hand.

"Evening Boss, looks like the others are not around yet"

Paul look at him and offer him a cigarette. Blue then join him at the corner of the shadows while waiting for the others

Report Post Tip

After a few hours Ezio joins the group and reports to Paul_Klint about the status on the guards. " Sir all the guards are so drunk they can't walk straight, let alone give us a hassle, they had a few Irish Car Bombs, a few Jager Bombs, some beer and then took shots of Everclear that i spiked with some sleeping pills. We are in the clear. i also stationed an associate by the back door to prevent anyone from running to the police station behind the bank. All that's left to do now is finish the planning and get rich!"

Ezio joins the rest of the guys in the shadows while Quinten and Paul finish planning the Bank Heist.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL