Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:10:04
Page:  1 
The Windy City Prom Committee! Started by: Anomaly on Jun 12, '13 03:48

Anomaly woke up this morning, feeling a lot like he did every morning. Not much different. I suppose one never does. Alas, he got up, completed his normal, mundane, morning routine, and as he was looking for that perfect tie for his suit (the one the tailor recommended just didn't suit), he heard a rapping at his door. Kindly started, he sprinted to the door. There to greet him was a kid, probably not much older than fifteen, little fuzzy whiskers where a beard was trying to grow. 

"Hello, Mr. Anomaly? Lynch and Sammy would like to speak with you at this address, sir." He nervously spat out, not as many stutters as you would expect. This kid, he may have a future. Anyway, the kid handed Anomaly a piece of paper, with an address eloquently scribbled across it. He took the paper, nodded in the general direction of the kid, shut the door, and finished getting ready. 

About an hour later, Anomaly arrived at the aforementioned address, and walked into the building, where he found Lynch and Sammy sitting at a table, a single chair available for himself. Nerve stricken, he takes his seat. Lynch then begins to speak.

"In further celebration of us being picked up for a full season's run, we're going to have a Prom. Anomaly, myself and Sammy have brought you here, because we would like for you to be the Head of the Prom Committee."

Anomaly was shocked at first, he had always wanted to go to Prom. And now, he was going to not only get to go, but he was going to head the Committee!

"Of course, I accept Godfather Lynch."

With the news in hand, he picks up the phone and rings Xitlali and Scott-Weiland, urging them to come to the address as soon as possible. Not long later, they arrive, and all three step outside the building to the gathered onlookers. 

"Hello everyone, it is my pleasure today to introduce, "The Windy City Prom Committee!" This Committee will be headed by myself, Xitlali, and Scott-Weiland. There's not much to say. I am grateful to Godfather Lynch, and Underboss SammyGravano for this opportunity, and we'll have the best damned Prom there is, in celebration of Twin Peaks! With that said, there is a lot of work to be done."

With that, he gets in his car with Xitlali and Scott-Weiland, and the driver whisks them away, to begin work on the new Headquarters.

Report Post Tip

Grats Anomaly :). You were a great RHM and im sure you will be an even better Crew Leader.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Anomaly, its great to see the West Side of CH continue to grow. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Everyone was shocked after hearing Anomaly to be assigned as the Head of the Prom Committee..

Deathstalker quickly approach him and said "Congratulations man you were an awesome RHM, it is indeed a great addition to Chicago to have you setup!"

Deathstalker gave him a fine vintage of Whiskey "Here man take it, I'll be visiting your HQ later and have a drink"

Deathstalker nods at Anomaly and said "Ladies and Gentlemen, Please let's all have a toss for Anomaly and for our city Chicago, Long live!!!"

Report Post Tip

congrats!

Report Post Tip

Hearing celebrations, anima decides to check out what all of the fuss is about.

Congratulations Anomaly! I don't personally know  you, but it's great to see Chicago thriving the way it is.

Now, on a separate note.  Could we PLEASE have a chocolate fountain?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir, i hope you to hold a prom for the masses very soon, in celebration of yourself being the leader of the prom committee of course! If this event does happen I will bring an exquisite date along with me, and perhaps a couple extra for yourself.

Congratulations Sir.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Anomaly, it will be a pleasure to see you grow and prosper in Chicago, I know you will do well.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Quinten raises his flask in a toast for the new Prom Coordinator...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on being given the nod to run your own crew. I'm positive that if Godfather Lynch believes you'll be a good leader then i expect you to excel in the position. 

blink raises a glass as a toast

Report Post Tip

Anomaly comes back to the scene, and starts to look for his hat.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, hopefully I can live up to all these expectations.

Anomaly quickly hops back into the car to go finish his hq. 

Report Post Tip

Wow, what a great achievement pal, im happy for you, you'll do great things.

Lifts glass, Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congrats and whatnot BUT I have an important question(not all that important, really)...once the prom is over, does that mean that you will change the name of your crew?

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the Auth Anomaly! I remember my father Heisenberg was with you under Bunny. Good luck on your future ventures.

Report Post Tip

Dahlia stands on the sidelines with a large grin and a small shot of vodka lifted up.

Congratulations Anomaly!

Although I've only known you a short while under Sammy's command, I know enough to be proud and excited for you today!

Good luck with everything, and salut!

With that, she winces a bit as she shoots back the liquor, but manages another smile afterwards.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Windy City Prom Committee!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL