Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:20:39
Page:  1 
Poker? I barely know her! Started by: Cantona on Jun 12, '13 19:36

So, last time I played poker games for credits and/or ingame cash were pretty popular. A long time before that, I ran a rather popular but sadly shortlived (I was  CL who got shot in the face) poker league/tournament.

Essentially, I'm interested in doing something similar hosted on pokerstars (again, only for in game commodities, not RL cash). The concept is to either have a subscription service where you pay $X per week and accrue points depending on how you finish in games and on a weekly basis can cash in your points for prizes! Alternatively, there would be an additional $X per game that goes to the house and your points will be used to buy you into high stakes with the house providing the prize fund.

So, before I actually take my time to fully map out the concept, I thought I'd actually find out if there would be any interest in this. If you are interested, get a little post going on or catch me via mobmail or on IRC as Cantona/Sprozza.

Cheers.

P.S. If anyone robs this idea then sadly I am absolutely powerless to do fuck all about it, but I will say mean things about you behind your back.

Report Post Tip

I'm down to play poker for creds and ig cash again. Was loads of fun years ago, and should still be. :) 

Report Post Tip

I do like the idea of games such as used to run. don't know if i'll play often, but i'll play when I can. 

That said, I never played in anything more then kinda one time games. cash in-cash out, kinda deal

Report Post Tip

Definitely down for this idea. Let me know if it happens.

Report Post Tip
I'll be keen for this man.
Report Post Tip

Definately sounds interesting.

Report Post Tip

Even I find this idea interesting :)

Report Post Tip

Sounds like it could be good :)

Report Post Tip

Count me in, it's gonna be a blast.

Report Post Tip

Am all for a game of cards

Report Post Tip

I am in :)

Report Post Tip

Just in case anyone missed the street thread, there will be a poker tourney taking place on pokerstars (it won't cost you any real money) for $500k this saturday at 7pm game time. Full details can be found here. Hope to see you there!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Poker? I barely know her!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL