Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:29:37
Page:  1 
A bigger Loop Started by: Cpt-Harris on Jun 15, '13 12:10

"Sir, Kpacumup has just arrived. Would you like me to send him over?"

Harris nodded, as he stabbed his fork into a piece of sliced fillet steak and put it to his mouth.

"Good evening, you wanted to see me Mr Harris?"

The Captain picked up his napkin and wiped his mouth. 

"Take a seat. Would you like something to drink? A whiskey?"

"A small one, thanks." 

Harris put his hand in the air and clicked his fingers. He signalled to the bartender to bring over two small whiskeys, to which he did without hesitation.    

"Alright, let's get down to business. I've called you here this evening because I have a proposition for you. As you know, over the last few weeks Chicago has been growing by the day. Business is now booming in all districts and it's time for us to expand even more. Since accepting my offer of working directly in my family you've proven to me that you have every quality needed to be able to succeed and I can't think of anyone better or more deserving. I want you to set up right here in the Loop and lead your own family. I have every faith in you. It's time to make your old man proud. What do you say?" 

The Godfather sat back in his seat and necked his drink down in one.

"Well, this is quite the surpise I must say, however, it would be an honor and a great privilege to head a Family in Chicago and I gladly accept the offer. Thank you for the opportunity and the trust that you put in me, I would not disappoint."

Harris reached into his jacket pocket, pulled out a set of keys and placed them on the table infront of Kpacumup.

"You better take these then. The driver waiting for you out front will take you to your new headquarters. If there's anything you need, you know where I am. Congratulations my friend, I know you'll do a terrific job." 

Cpt-Harris stood up and shook the hand of Kpacumup before leaving. 

Report Post Tip

Good choice indeed, Godfather Harris. Can't think of a more dedicated man for the job.

Chicago is definitely moving in the right direction, sir.  Also, if you're still passing out whiskeys, hehe.  I'll drink to that.

To Chicago and it's prosperity!

Report Post Tip

A very good choice for the job Cpt-Harris I couldn't think of anyone more deserving. Now show them what your made of Kpacumup!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this fine achievement. i look forward to watching you and the loop grow further.  I wish you the best of luck in strengthening both your district and Chicago as a whole.

Report Post Tip

Great to see the district progressing and moving forward so nicely, along with the rest of the city of Chicago. 

I can only hope to see this pattern continue in the future.

Ziva reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small, delicately engraved flask of whiskey. As the sun hits the silver, you see the shimmer of an engraved hubcap. Unscrewing the lid, she raises the flask.

Here's to the expansion in the Loop and the prosperity of Chicago!

She takes a quick swig from the flask, screws on the lid and carries on about her business.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kpacu!

From your time with us I could tell you were destined for bigger and better things and here we are... you have your own family!

I hope and wish for all the best for you and yours, Sir. =)

Report Post Tip

Walking up to Kpacu and shaking his hand Dakine cant help but let a smirk run across his face…

Our ancestors have had the privilege to work together before, and have always been good friends. It brings me great joy to see you set up in the Loop under the mighty Cpt-Harris, truly a honorable mention.

I know you will be a top notch leader and raise a solid family that you will protect at all costs. Congratulations old friend and well deserved.

Steps back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

Congrats Kpacumup! I know you will do well and make Chicago proud!! 

shakes his hand then hands him a kitten then smiles

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A bigger Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL