Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 16:33:57
Page:  1 
The Imperial Guard Marches In. Started by: Kpacumup on Jun 15, '13 12:21

Kpacumup gets up from his chair behind the mahogany desk in his office and surveys the view from his new HQ. The headquarters of his family is located on the top floor of the Conway Building, one of Chicago's tallest buildings. He had perfected his guise of a wealthy businessman on the up and up, and this office was just the perfect fit for his facade. He hears a knock on his closed doors, and he beckons the visitors to come in.

"Romain, Rothschild, come in fellas. Our great Godfather Cpt_Harris  has bestowed on us the great honor of setting up in this magnificent city. It is the opportunity of a lifetime and a rare chance which I plan to take full advantage of. I am truly glad to have you both at my side. Every leader inspiring to greatness needs the right people behind him to make it happen and I am confident you two are exactly what I need. 

Kpacumup walks to the mini bar and grab 3 glasses, fills them up with whisky to the brim and brings them back to the awaiting mobsters. After a moment of silence he raises his glass with a gleam in his eyes.

Cheers, fellas, bottoms up and salute to the bright future that awaits us! Today is a day to be remembered, it is a moment that will redefine our lives and the beginning of something great. Hit the Streets and let our associates, our allies and hell even our enemies know that today is the day The Imperial Guard marches on!

Report Post Tip

Hearing partying going on down the street, anima heads down to check out what the ruckus is all about.

Congratulations Kpacumup!  Chicago is such a great city to set up a HQ in.  I look forward to seeing what you can do to make Chicago even better!

Report Post Tip

Raising his glass to Kpacumup, Romain has a wide smile upon his face as he tries to take the moment in.

I know I haven't been working directly with you for very long so far, but I've seen the effort you've given to get to where you are now. You've progressed through the ranks much quicker than anyone else, since we started rebuilding under Cpt-Harris. The dedication and faith you've put in me is quite frankly amazing. 

Romain takes a gulp from his whisky filled glass as he pauses for a moment.

I'm looking forward to working under you sir, making Chicago better and stronger than she already is!

Report Post Tip

Prescott listened to Kpacumup's speech and was pleased to hear that the City of Chicago grows stronger.

"Congratulations Kpacumup! You're a great addition to the City and I know you'll do good to it!"

Raises his glass and says, "Cheers!"

Report Post Tip

Nello raises his glass as he learns that Cpt-Harris's family has gotten a new capo.

Congratulations, Kracumup! I wish all the best for the Imperial Guard!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the auth.

Report Post Tip

Congrats neighbour! :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new HQ

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy rushes over once hearing word of a new auth in The Loop of Chicago. Taking a moment to catch his breath he pulls out a pack of smokes and lights up a cigarette.

Congratulations Kpacumup! I wish all the best for you and The Imperial Guard.

Removing a flask from his jacket he raises it in the air.

Cheers!

Takes a long swig from his drink and Salutes Kpacumup before taking his leave.

Report Post Tip

Ziva gives Kpacumup a quick hug.

Congratulations on your auth, and welcome to the Loop! I wish you and your crew every success here, if I can help you out at all, please let me know.

Ziva passes over a bottle of whiskey and some fine cigars.

Report Post Tip

with a bottle of Patron in hand and a carton of cigarettes Ezio congratulates Kpacumup on his auth

Report Post Tip

Zmeika calls for a messenger boy to come to her aid

"Bring this note and bottle of vodka to the Conway Building in Chicago"

She hand him the note congratulating Kpacumup on The Imperial Guard, and the bottle of vodka, along with money to cover the flight and messenger fee. With that, she returns back to her pet shop, maybe the next animal who comes through that door will be named Kpacumup in his honor...

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend. Your bloodline has worked with mine in the past and I can only see you prospering further on! 

Report Post Tip

Congrats my brother! Kpacu we have known each other good amount of time and I know your a perfect choice for this role. I salute you to you and your new success! I am very happy for you brother!

As Visicaro hands him a cigar and glass of vino. 

Congrats on you and your new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Another awesomeness here :), Congratulations Kpacumup, well deserved my friend :).
You're a great mafioso and it is indeed also one of those great addition here in CHI, best wishes :).

"-Deathstalker- taps his shoulder and nods".

Report Post Tip

Morrison heard a lot of commotion. He began walking over to the gather crowd and as he was he heard the news. He walked right up to Kpacumup and began talking to him.

Congratulations! I haven't know you for long but what I did get to know of you made you seem like a great person. I am glad you were chosen to take on this role as I would like to see how well you do. 

Morrison stumbles off after speaking as he was quite tired and needed some sleep.

Report Post Tip

Subtle walks up to  kpacumup

My good friend, this is indeed a joyous day for the city of Chicago!  It brings me great pleasure to see you with your own HQ. I know that you will serve this city well as you have always done, sir.  Smiles

You know my family us always here for yours if you ever are in need of anything mate.

With that let us celebrate indeed!

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, dear. <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Imperial Guard Marches In.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL