Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:58:33
Page:  1 
Separating The Boys From The Men Started by: Prescott on Jun 16, '13 17:06

Prescott sat at a table in the kitchen with a few of his friends and a newly recruited one. There was his long time friend; Andy Quick Fingers, Phillip The Thinker, and Big Eddy along with the new recruitment, Timmy. We sat at the table sharing battle stories as our wives whipped us up something to eat. Andy had the spotlight at the time. He was telling us how he had beat a guy to a bloody pulp with the back of his gun for trying to fondle in his pockets. We all laughed for a bit fore we knew if anyone could get a quick temper, it would be Andy. That's why we called him quick fingers. You had to earn your nickname around here and it was up to you to let others know who you are.

After the laughter died down, I looked over at Timmy and ask, "What about you kiddo? Share some of your kills with us mate." I could tell he had never been asked to share such a thing before. His eyes had widened and he seemed to be uncomfortable. "Relax, just tell me! we're all murderers here!" I said to ease the guy. He looked up to me and began to speak, "Well.. not exactly, I've never killed anyone before." he said, shocking everyone in the household. "Never killed anyone?! Well that's what separates the boys from the men!" I said to him joke-fully. "Even my wife Becky has killed a man!" Andy added. "And I taught his bitch a lesson too!" She said, holding a knife that she had previously used cutting garlic.

"Alright alright, that's enough! You're scaring the guy. Timmy, how about we get you your first kill tonight? There's a rumor that this Wise guy been sleeping with a member's wife. That's frowned upon in this thing of ours. Think you can handle that?" I asked with a smile. He nodded his head in confirmation and looked at this whole thing as initiation.

A few hours has passed and the scene had changed. We were all crammed up in a Cadillac, scoping out the place of Roberta Jeffrey, who was allegedly sleeping with another man named Joey Ramirez. Timmy was in the back seat along with Big Eddy and Phillip. I was driving and Andy was next to me on the passenger side. "Alright we all know the plan right?" Phillip asked everyone. "We went over this shit numerous of times!" Andy interrupted as he handed Timmy the Tommy Gun. "I'm done talking, I want to see this shit in action!" he briefly shouted. Big Eddy sat up straight, "Will everybody calm down? As far as we know this could all just be a ru-" The commotion died down as the front door opened and out came a guy. "Is that him" asked Timmy quietly. "Yeah that's Joey." said Phillip.

Joey kissed and hugged Roberta good bye and started to walk to his car that he parked far away so no one would spot it. As he walked away from the house we cranked up the Cadillac and began to creep on him. Getting near range we slow down to his walking pace. Timmy quickly held the Tommy Gun out the window that was previously rolled down for him. "NOW!" screamed Andy, alerting Joey that something was up. Timmy quickly pulled the trigger as I picked up speed to follow Joey who begun to run, causing Timmy to nearly fall out the window. "Straighten up and aim!" shouted Andy, who was furious that Timmy missed. Timmy shot a few more rounds then managed to catch Joey in the shoulder. The impact of the bullet made him face are way, Timmy was still shooting rounds and exactly nine bullets had been inflicted into Joey's skull.

Big Eddy pulled Timmy back in and quickly rolled up the window as we flee'd the scene. 

Arriving to a second house owned by Phillip, we sat in the living room laughing about the whole thing. "Timmy, that was nice man!" Big Eddy said laughing a bit. "I could've done it quicker though!" Andy said in seriousness. "We all know you can!" Everyone said to Andy then we all started laughing again. Suddenly it got quiet as I started to walk up to Timmy and said, "Timmy, I think you earned you nickname... Timmy The Head Hunter. You shot at his head the entire time!" Everyone agreed yet still, Timmy sat there with a proud look on his face. He was finally one of us and was recognized as somebody, by many people, as Timmy The Head Hunter.

Report Post Tip

Timmy, The Head Hunter. Not sure if he got his name through skill or just pure luck. For every mafioso that first kill is one you don't forget, some go smoothly and for others that first kill is also the last kill they ever make, be that due to revenge or retirement as this life is not for everyone. Great story Prescott, i think the new guys need a bit of stick off the vets around here, we cant have them thinking this life is easy now can we? I hope to hear more of your tales in the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Separating The Boys From The Men
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL