Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:00:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Ranks and parenting? Started by: Don_Vincenzo_Cocotti on Jun 18, '13 16:42

you should have left him in jail to rot....dont forget ArmorBearer, its your family he threatened

Report Post Tip
To answer your question Barqs, run a family? No. There are concerns of strength and individual experience of actions taken, not wisdom. But, Ziva was RHM at a young age, and then CL. Are you saying she "proved" herself in a matter of weeks?

So, I ask you again point blank - based on your comments - do you truly feel your current CL did not deserve RHM under Ariadne nor her current crew? Yes or no?
Report Post Tip

I am going to stay on the topic of Right Hands as I chose not to pay much heed to the arguments that are popping up here resulting in mudslinging.

She smiles sweetly and continues...

Would you rather a leader go without a Right Hand because of rank??

After the May war there were very few people of what some consider an "acceptable" rank to perform the duties of Right Hand. This is the case after wars past and will be the case in wars present. These people have proven themselves to be able to do their jobs and some have even been graced with the job of leading a crew or family. Some of these lovely people come from bloodlines that aren't ancient even. 

Ziva's bloodline is a very new one to our world by most standards, in fact Ziva is only the second generation of her bloodline. I am using her as an example because she is the story I know most about. It isn't because she's the most awesome (Blantant arsekissing here.) leader a sweet girl (Oh the sarcasm.) like me can have and it's been a pleasure working WITH her. Notice, I said WITH. I do not work for her, I work with her.  Ariadne gave her a chance, Captain Harris gave her a chance, and those that are a part of Fort Hubcaps gave her a chance.. She's proven she deserves everything she has... Especially her Right Hand. (Oh big ego there, shoot Floury Tortoise to make room for it Ziva.) She's worked her arse off for it.

She bats her eyelashes at Ziva..

You can threaten to take over a city, you can call each other names (Including redneck trailer trash I guess.), you can get huffy and puffy and threaten to blow each other's doors down, but, one thing will remain the deciding factor. Trust. Age cannot decide trust. One can be old as dirt and fuck you over just as quickly as someone young of age. In fact they would probably be able to do more damage. This has been seen in the past. The past sets the precedents for what we compare the maybes and what ifs that run through our heads to when making a major decision. 

We can all dream about that perfect world, but we all know that the perfect world doesn't exist, especially not here. We all have our own ideas of what is the perfect way for things to work around our cities. That's what makes the diversity we have so exciting. 

She notices people drifting back into their fight poses and shrugs.

You may now all return to your regularly scheduled bickering, bantering, name calling, mudslinging (Why can't it be mud wrestling by the way?), and otherwise futile fight over something that will not change unless the staff at City Hall decide it's necessary, which they have stated on countless occasions it is up to the leader who they trust in the position of Right Hand. As long as something CAN be done, people will do it... Demotions for bodyguards is an example up until the recent re-drawing of contracts with the bodyguard union.

Oh.. and I almost forgot.. Rub some bacon on it.. It being the hurt egos, psyches, and butts.

Report Post Tip
Jun 20, 16:02:21 Your accountant has made payment of $21,165 to  
 Jun 20, 13:04:31 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post. 
 Jun 20, 12:24:55 We really appreciate your patronage on MR and all you have done. As a thanks, you have been given a single use credit promo code that will give you an extra 25% credits on top of your credit purchase when you click this link: Click here to use it. 
 Jun 19, 15:18:35 Your accountant has made payment of $35,494 to  
 Jun 19, 05:29:32 Mad-Hatter has invited you to a crime. (Accept) - (Decline) 
 Jun 19, 01:30:48 You've been given the nod to purchase up to 9 units of drugs. 
 Jun 18, 20:35:55          has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post. 
 Jun 18, 18:25:22           has invited you to join his crew. (Accept)  (Decline) 
 Jun 18, 17:45:40 Your accountant has made payment of $172,826 to  
 Jun 18, 17:32:32 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post. 

Funny how that works with some support.  Made more money from the post then from the crime.  

Thanks to all the supporters and to the haters... Well you know what will happen to you!
Report Post Tip

It's quite funny to me that when you are presented with a logical argument against your stance, and even empirical evidence against your argument being invalid, that you back off entirely and try to remove yourself from the argument.

Ignorance must be pretty bliss, huh?

Take your retarded ass ramblings somewhere else. If you want something to change, then earn your way to the top and fucking do something about it.

I'm sure, though, to that point (see above) you'll say, "I can't get to the top because I'm not a popular bloodline blablabla," only to furthur demonstrate your lack of the ability to read and comprehend.

Have a nice day.

Report Post Tip
Hey Monk... eat a dick or is your mouth full of them?  

I am not removing myself from the argument and really if you read everything you might have noticed there is as much support as there is against my argument.  As far as I am concerned it is an arguement that will never leave here and at least I made some think which was the key goal to begin with.  Unfortunately for you I can see you must not be able to.  Take care Monk and see you in hell :)
Report Post Tip
Ps Monk... I am a popular bloodline.  I choose not to tread on it though because I believe in paving my own way instead of using my family name!  Sorry you cant do the same.
Report Post Tip

Given your thrown about ignorance and disrespect, I can see why you're chosen for neither rank or bloodline right now. Angry about it? Cry me a river.

Wasn't it you, who, at the beginning of this thread was bitching and moaning about "rank", and how it should be respected over bloodline? That being said, you are a Goomba speaking to a Capo. Learn your fucking place.

See how that works?

If we aren't to care about bloodlines, then I don't give a goddamn who your parents were, or whoever, all I see right now is an insolent fuck whining about something in the streets rather than giving two cents worth of effort to try and fix it.

"Sorry you can't do the same.." I'm not quite sure what you're referring to here, so I'm not even sure what the appropriate response would be.

I can't really say I care who your bloodline was, is, or whatever. Let's use a logical breakdown here: If x, then y. IF you are as good as you claim to be/have been or your bloodline is so shit hot, THEN you would be able to do something about it and/or make it somewhere in this world. I don't quite see that happening.

If all you've got to do is ramble about in the streets and bitch and moan about things instead of getting off your ass and doing something about it, then there's no room for you here.

Side note: I only just realized that I was talking to a dead body. I guess his bloodline's power and respect didn't get him very far. Maybe he should try paving his own way next time..

Report Post Tip

This conversation is irrelevant at this point.

*Leaves*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ranks and parenting?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL