Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:25:51
Page:  1 
Business is Business Started by: HealthWarning on Jun 20, '13 21:18

I had received my order's from my newly founded boss, we were moving up and anything that happened to be holding us back would need to be eliminated. That's where I came in, I didn't have a big footing in this family yet but I would, I just needed to do my job's as they came along and things would start to fall into place. As I finished the last bit of my scotch I headed out of Gohan's office. Jack was one of his men, He was ordered to help me out. I'm not sure if he was there to help me out.

Or help me out, As in if I didn't finish my job. Either way he was along for the ride, I headed out the front door and to my car parked in the lot. I pulled my keys from my pocket and jumped in the front seat, Unlocking the passenger door for Jack to get in. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I turned to Jack as we headed down the street.

"You're packed right?, I don't want this to get out of hand and be the only one with a gun pointed at them."

I said, as he returned a very smug nod. My job was simple, I was sent to make sure that these guy's paid up also to show them that fucking with us isn't a very good idea. The owner's name was John McDoyle. Personally I didn't know him, so personally I didn't give a fuck. I guess he decided that new management of the area wasn't in his best interests at the moment. So I would be sent to fix that.

Seeing as I was never told how to take care of the problem, Id go about it the simple way. Thinking it over in my head a few times, I played through all the scenarios I could think of before we pulled into the parking lot. I threw the car into park, pulling the key's from the ignition. I leaned over to the passenger seat to the glove box where I removed a pair of black leather gloves, I slide them into my coat before exiting. Jack slowly followed me out of the car into the building.

The place was a small bar, mostly Irish people, the occasional Italian. But that wasn't bothering me, overall the place looked nice, I could tell it made a large sum of cash by all the customers inside. I grinned a little as I walked through the front door, a lot of people gave me the eye. Most of these guy's seemed like they where possibly locals. As I headed in and up to the bar I stopped and took a good look. Examining my surroundings.

I took a seat at the first open stool. Jack took the stool next to me, leaning over the bar and waiting for the waitress to come my way.

"What can I get you two fella's today? " She said as she walked over to Jack and I. "Scotch, By the way is John here?" I asked as she grabbed the glasses and began to pour the drinks, after filling the classes she set them on the bar in front of us and pointed to the back table. Closest to the wall. He was sitting with 2 other men, possibly his cronies who knew. I stared a bit and then went back to my drink, several minutes passed before I finished my drink. I stood up from the stool and headed his way, slowly making my way around the table's in the middle of the room. Making eye contact half way across the room I could tell he probably knew what I was about to say.

Report Post Tip

"John, can I speak with you in the back room. Its important. "

I said as I waited in front of his table. His friends just stared at me like I was crazy. John laughed it off like I was joking.

"Do you really want me to embarrass you in front of your friends?" I said starring him down for a couple of moments before the laughter stopped. He stood up and headed to the back room, I followed behind slowly as Jack followed me to the door. He didn't enter, only standing guard out front. Once in the room, he took a seat behind a small card table.

"So what the fuck do you want? "He shouted, making it clear he didn't like me or like what I was going to tell him. He was already aware what I was going to say. 

"Well, I heard you've been giving Gohan some trouble's not paying your fees. You are in his neighborhood you know." I paused waiting for his reply, but nothing.

"So he called me, And I don't want to resort to violence but your leaving us no choice." I said as I pulled out the gloves from my pocket. Slowly squeezing them over my hands, fixing them and adjusting them for the best fit. I balled my fist up making sure they where all the way on before dropping my hands back to my side.

"So what's it going to be, you either pay now or things get heavy, I'm sure you don't want things to get heavy do you?" I said as I approached him slowly. Still no response from him, he just set there with a little smirk on his face like he was enjoying everything I said. I couldn't take it anymore it was driving my crazy.

​ I grabbed the table and tipped it over, the cards and poker chips spilling onto the floor, I grabbed John by the shirt and pulled him from the chair and dropped him on the floor. Pulling the gun from my waistline and gripping it tightly in my hand. I slammed the gun into the side of his face multiple times, At first he was laughing like a crazy drunk until the last hit to the face. He screamed as the gun slid across the side of his face catching his nose and breaking it. Blood started to pour from his nose, he quickly reached up grabbing his face as he curled up on the floor, I figured he hadn't had enough so I began to kick him in the stomach.

Kick after kick I gave the guy but he said nothing. I know it was hurting the look on his face only showed pain. 

" What the fuck is your problem asshole, Just pay us the fucking fee and we are good." I said, I noticed in the corner by the desk there was an base ball bat. Slowly making my way to the bat I continued to talk to him.

"So you feel like paying yet. Or do you want some more? " I said as I grabbed the bat from the corner. The bat was a nice light weight bat not to heavy not to lite, I walked back towards him. He must have figured by now I wasn't messing around he started to whimper as I continued towards him. I raised the bat bringing it down on top of his shoulder, I heard a crack and then he screamed. The loudest and most blood curtailing scream I've ever heard before.

He still tried to crawl away as I hit him in the same shoulder again. I was sure I snapped his collar bone. You know, I've heard that your collar bone hurts a lot when it breaks, Is it true? I laughed as I spun the bat in my hand ready to strike again."

I...I...Im sorry, I'll pay the fucking money, Just go. "he said quietly, as tears rolled down his face onto the floor, I raised the bat again bringing it down this time onto his knee. The bat bounced back from his leg.

Report Post Tip

He screamed out in pain again before he went silent for a moment. I started to raise the bat again before he screamed out.

" I'll pay the fucking money, what the fuck." I could tell he was in pain, since moments before he wasn't talking and now all the sudden he was talking. 

" You know, I don't think that's enough anymore. You took to long, Now I want double the money and the bar."

I said with a smile on my face as I brought the bat down. Striking him in the face, He suddenly went limp. No sound nothing, He began to shake a little like some sort of seizure. So I hit him twice more in the head. Splitting his head, exposing his skull and blood began to pour from his mouth and ear's

Guess he wasn't so tough after all. I said to my self as I laughed it off dropping the bat on the ground next to him. Searching his body I found the key's to the building and the key's to a Cadillac.

Seeing the only Cadillac In the parking lot when we got here, It must have been his. I walked over to the front door where I opened it slightly telling Jack to grab the caddie out front and bring it around to the side door in the back. I passed him the key's to the car before closing and locking the door to the front. It didn't seem as if anyone knew what was happing in the front. The music, the chattering and the tv's blared out anything happing in the back room.

Before I knew it the car was at the back with the trunk open. There was so little room it was impossible for anyone to see us bringing a body out the back. I had Jack put the bat in the trunk along with the body. He wasn't wearing any gloves and if things went the wrong way. Finger prints would be all over the shit, only it would be his and not mine. Once everything was loaded up I had Jack wait in the Cadillac while I cleaned up a little but of blood on the floor.

Report Post Tip

With one of the bar rags the rags where then tossed into a garbage bag which was tossed in with the body in the trunk of the car. I cleaned off the gun and tucked it away, I explained to Jack that he had to dispose of the body, The landfill or the river. Either way it didn't matter to me, He had the finger prints not to mention the body in the truck of the car which wasn't his. Possession is 9/10's of the law, I laughted to my self a bit as Jack pulled away in the caddie. I locked the back door and headed back to the front. 

I unlocked the door and headed out shutting the door behind me. I removed the gloves and placed them back in my coat pocket before walking out into the bar room. Stopping at the bar I looked around for a moment. 

"Hey sweetie. John and I just discussed a few things and well your now the manager of the bar. he also transferred ownership to me, so from now on if you have a problem speak to me. If you need more help around here hire some people do what ever you need to do alright? "

I said with a smile as I walked out of the bar into the front of the building, I pulled the key's from my pants pocket and unlocked the door jumping in. I went to the nearest phone and dialed up Gohan. 

" The thing. Yeah it's done, he wont be bothering us anymore." I said as I hung up the phone and pulled out of the parking lot. I backed out into the street and headed off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Business is Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL