Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 12:32:10
Page:  1 
BigDaddy's Bakery Started by: BigDaddy182 on Jun 22, '13 23:04
So There you are, just roughed up the dealer that was holding out on you, on your way back to having a fantastic day. You feel like today just cant get any better. A smell hits you, not just any smell, the smell of freshly baked apple pie. It smells almost too indulgent to resist.

You follow your nose till you end up at a small little shop, a hole in the wall really, it might have been a small neighborhood thrift shop or something at one time but now it has a hanging white sign above the door that reads "BigDaddy's Bakery".

You open the door and your eyes widen as a you see rack after rack of pies of all shapes and flavors. you look around and notice a wide selection of other sweets and pastries on display. a sign that hangs above the front counter lists the prices and as you step up to the counter a tall gentleman with salt and pepper hair and a flour spattered apron turns around to greet you.

"Welcome, I can make you any kind of dessert you'd like for any occasion. Let me know if you'd find anything that you'd like".

Pies of any flavor -$10

Cookies by the batch- $$$ depends on the size of the order

Assorted baked goods- $4-$8
Report Post Tip

Archer is walking down the street. Then suddenly the smell of baked cookies hits him like a brick wall. He thinks to him self, 'DAMN, that smells good.'

He follows the smell, and it leads him to BigDaddys Bakery.

Archer walks in. slammed with smell of fresh baked goods.

Hey BigDaddy! Everything smells soooo good!

What do you recommend?

Report Post Tip
<em> Smiles and gives the man a nod before rubbing his chin and sizing up his customer before heading over to a rack and scooping 4 cinnamon scones into a bag and handing them to Archer. </em>

There you go my friend. First ten customers get their items free of charge first visit. I do hope you enjoy them those are a personal favorite of mine. They go well with a tall ice cold glass of milk, or a piping hot cup of coffee.
Report Post Tip

archer slips a 20 in the tip jar.

They smell great! I cant wait to taste them ;)

Archer leaves the store with a huge smile on his face

Report Post Tip

Alucard enters BigDaddy's Bakery and eyes Mr. Daddy himself.

"Hey there pal."

He says with a grin.

"What kind of cookies do you have that I can place an order for? It's going to be quite a lot I'm afraid, around 6 or 7. Let me know and I will place my order."

As he waits for BigDaddy to reply, he takes a small file from his jacket pocket, and begins to sharpen his teeth with it.

Report Post Tip
BD smiles as he nods to alucard and winks. "Eight dozen cookies it is. And lets make it, hmmm how bout an old fashioned snicker doodle. You can pick them up this evening right before the shop closes and they should be ready and pretty as a picture for your event. " He grins and shoos the vamp away so he can get to work
Report Post Tip

Entering the Bakery and Whistling with joy as he spots Alucard sharpening his teeth with a file.  Union_Thug does a double take when something  else catches his nose.  Taking a deep smell he turns to see a mouthwatering Blueberry Pie.

Excuse me BigDaddy could I get a slice of that enticing pie. 

Knowing it tastes as delicious as it looks. Union drops a Twenty into the Tip jar and takes in another delightful breath.

BD, I better take the whole Pie.

Report Post Tip

Lush has just arrived in town and her tummy was rumbling louder than thunder. Well was to her anyway but she reconsidered a nice sweet smell in the air. "There is a bakery here somewhere" She muttered to herself as she was looking around. 

Finally she spotted it just over the road and made a beeline towards it. She read the sign of the establishment which says

BigDaddy's Bakery

"Yummy" She thought as she proceeded to enter the shop. She took a read of the menu on the wall before going over to the men at the counter to order. "Hello there sir may I order some delicious goodies please" she said. The man just nodded and said "Thats the general idea" Lush couldn't help but feel a bit silly but could see the funny side to it too.

"Very well" She said "I would like 1 Batch of Chocolate Chipped Cookies, 1 Cherry Pie and do me a surprise collection of the Assorted baked goods to please!" The man nodded and he went to carry out the order.

In due time the goodies was ready and Lush was eager to go somewhere quiet to dive into her delights "I ain't sure how much I owe you sir but here take this, and keep the change" Lush said as she handed over more than enough with plenty of 'change' to keep. She smiled and made her way out of the shop.

Report Post Tip

pies of any flavour wow

I wonder what I can come up with

*has a think to himself

Bigdaddy what do you recommend?

Report Post Tip

Due to being impress with the Bakery in Detroit Lush decided to pay another visit when she was in the city. 

The day came and decided to make her way back to BigDaddys again to make an order. She was going to treat herself to a few nice treats and decided to buy a few pies for throwing at unsuspecting people walking buy.

She walked into the shop and went up to the counter with her order

100 Custard Cream Pies

1 Cherry Pile
25 Chocolate Chip Cookies

Lush said "that be all" which made the bakery look up with a chuckle saying "100? Sure that be enough?" Lush laugh  and told him it would be with a bit of a wink. She told the baker she would go grab a drink in a cafe and come back within hour to collect the order. 

She made her way out of the shop and went over the road to a coffee shop where she ordered an espresso. She sat outside enjoying the sunshine until she felt it been long enough so made her way back. 

As she entered the shop the baker was boxing the last pie up and stringing the boxes together. "Perfect timing" he said with a smile. "Fantastic stuff" Lush replied as she handed him over the money saying to keep the change as usual. She picked up the boxes and made her way to go thanking the baker as she left.

Report Post Tip

Sin would be walking down the street when he looks at the window. Noticing the delicious smelling pies and various other baked goods he walks inside the shop and takes a look at the menu thinking to himself for a minute.

Hello, and good day sir. May I have a plain pie and a donut?

Sin then reaches into his pocket, pulling out his wallet, opening it up, taking out a bundle of cash.

So how much will that be?

Report Post Tip

The man man behind the counter coughs a little, clearing his throat as he begins to speak to Sin with a smile on his face.

That'll be fifteen dollars total today sir.

Sin would begin counting the bundle he pulled and places a twenty dollar note on the counter

Keep the change

The baker would nod as he turns around, grabbing a pie and placing it on the counter and also a dognut

Have a nice day sir

Sin nods as he walks off.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop walks around his new home in Detroit when the smell of pies fills his nostrils, Wandering accross the busy street, his belly controlling where he walks, he finds himself outside Big Daddy's bakery. Pies and pastries fill the windows on the front, the smell is delicious. Walking on inside, he takes a quick look aroud, wondering what might settle his fancy. Pies, cookies, cakes, breads all all shaped and sizes, and it all looks delicious. There is quite a selection of pies to choose from, meat and potato, steak, chicken, even vegetarian... 'bloody veggie panies' Brick thinks to himself.

"Good afternoon sir, would it be possible to have one of your steak pies?" Asks BrickTop, pulling out some loose change.

"Certainly" replies the owner, pulling out a steaming hot pie from under the hot counter, placing it carefully in a paper bag and passing it over to Brick. "That will be ten dollars please"

"TEN DOLLARS?!?!" proclaims Brick, "TEN? whats in it, bloody gold dust? Unicorn horn? back in Chicago pies were less than $1 for two" Brick is not happy with the extortionate price

"The price is what it is, thats normal for Detroit" Replies the keep

BrickTop begrudgingly pays the money, hoping he didnt just get ripped off because he was new in town, he wanders back out to the street hoping not everywhere is as expensive as this place, however the smell of the delicious pie puts a smile on his face as he digs in whilst walking along his way.

Report Post Tip

Flying from the Windy City Viene stops at Motor City to do some job that is spilling on her desk after she took after her mother's work.

" I need a place to eat first though before I start working. It is hard to work on an empty stomach " she thought.

Looking around and after a few inquiry she decided to stop by a bakery .

BigDaddy's Bakery 

" A light meal will do the trick " she walks straight at the display of freshly bake breads and mulled over what to buy

Report Post Tip

Behmen had a long and tiring day so he decided to reward himself by buying lots of cookies and pie at BigDaddy's Bakery.

As he enters the bakery the smell of the delicious flavors made him more hungry. As he approached the counter and handed the money to the baker he said:

"Give me cookies and pies worth $150. I might finish them all before I go home since they all smell good and I'm hungry as well!"

The baker gave him a bag full of cookies and pies.

He left with a big smile and started to eat the cookies and pies as he walks out of the bakery.

Report Post Tip

"I would like to order an aubergine pasta pie, like from back home and a mexican rigatoni pasta pie like i had when on business in cancun recently please"

rubs his chin as he scans the counter

"I will take a bang of angel wings, and a mixed batch of cookies as well if possible"

Report Post Tip

Looking at the pantry , she stop a bit when she heard a familiar voice. She approach Behmen and give him a hug.

" Hey there long time no see ! " She said enthusiatically. It has been a while since she and Behmen have had a talked and she is so eager to know the gossips on his place.

" So what's up? what's new? " she asked him .

He shrugged casually , " Nothing much Viene , just passing by and thought of buying some breads to take home. How about you ?" 

" Well I have some assortment of jobs , and before I tackle them I wanted to have a full stomach . " she grins at him. Just then a store helper approach them .

" I would like some strawberry pie , blueberry pies and peach pies " she told the store helper .

Behmen laugh at her order " Are you sure you won't have a stomach ache with all those food

She just punch him lightly before saying " Of course not!" 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: BigDaddy's Bakery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL