Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:53:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Penquin presents: The mobster 1926's quiz! Started by: Penquin on Jun 25, '13 00:24

I was so looking forward to this. Has it been discontinued?

Report Post Tip

No Dalton, I somewhat forgot :/ I'll stop slacking and get on with it. My apologies people :(

Penquin brains aren't best for remembering :( 

Report Post Tip

Allright, allright, Penquin is a slacker.
Such a slacker that dear Ratman made me a new suit to make sure everyone is aware of this.
Penquin apologises.
Penquin is unsure why she is talking in 3rd person.

Penquin had a look at the next 5 quiztakers and concluded the following:

Nello:
Go Toucan?! Go Toucan? What is wrong with you Nello?! Dear me.
It's a good thing you scored well on your quiz, though I am beginning to think it's an error.
The results clearly state you're smart... but then you come with "Go Toucan"? TSK. No fish for you!

Archer:
Love of the guy goes through the stomach. You're the perfect example of it! Dinner and beer = a happy Archer.
Not a psychotic streak in you it seems... you've the street smarts combined with a filled belly. 
Mobsters envy you. But why you no see anything in the ink?! You need glasses?

KittieCapone:
You're clearly a coffee addict if you lose your temper so quick over some spilled coffee! Dear oh dear.
Everything else allright? Though woman huh? You don't mind to get dirty! You must have mobster lined up for you!
Nobody needs to teach Penquin how to fish. SpikeSpiegel and Severe are daily delivering plenty of fishies for PQ.

Dalton:
Another creative individual. When he took this test he was a nobody! And then he got left hand man, and then he got right hand man...
And now? Mother fucking bold! A well respected mobster! All E's from Dalton. He's clearly one of those people who does things his own way!
Thumbstacks... this seems to be a keyword... obsessed with thumbstacks?! Dear oh dear. Though the females are glad to hear you do not erm... are hung like a thumbstack.
A catch this mobster appears to be! Keep an eye on this one. And... don't mess with his thumbstacks. Or do... ;p

Marc_Jamieson:
Jono's nipples?! HAHAHAHA. God. My grandmother worked with Jono when his nipples were exposed to our community. Please, I repeat, please do not make this visual again!
Humour Marc_Jamieson has for sure though.... However what we would like to see visualized is you in maids dress, heels and fishnets. Pics or GTFO!
Intelligent one this Marc_Jamieson.... 9 D's! Dear oh dear.

TONIGHT, I PROMISE ON MY FISH STASH. ATLEAST 5 MORE RESULTS!

Report Post Tip

Name: Sammy "The Beast" Gravano

Number of A's:0
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:6
Number of D's:2

Bonus question 1: Jack "Legs" Diamond Just like his name.

Bonus question 2: Cause she is still in my dreams.

Bonus question 3: Blood Splatter.

MEGA BONUS QUESTION 4: I wanna be different 96692!

Report Post Tip

Name: Toberius

Number of A's:6
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:3

Bonus question 1: Arnold Rothstein 

Bonus question 2: Cause I'm awesome

Bonus question 3: Fluffy clouds and butterflies 

MEGA BONUS QUESTION 4: 0011011

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Penquin presents: The mobster 1926's quiz!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL