Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:05:42
Page:  1 
Andrew's story - Please read Started by: Low on Jul 06, '13 13:16

Andrew is a 28 year old male, he is currently unemployed with no qualifications, Andrew was studying to become an I.T technician before having consensual intercourse with a woman for the first time which resulted in an unplanned pregnancy.. despite Andrews attempts to push for an abortion, Sarah decided it was against her family’s religious tendencies to do so, (another leading factor in Sarah’s decision included the extra £49.20 per week in child benefits she would receive) 9 months later this lead to the births of his (500,000 to 1 chance) triplet twins.. Burberry, Mercedes and AlfredMoon..
Shortly after the birth certificate was signed by Andrew, Sarah decided that it would be for the best if their “trivial relationship" (in her own words) came to and end with Andrew making regular child support payments, she suggested £42 out of Andrews £53 per week ‘Job Seekers Allowance’ was a “fair price to see your children".. Leaving Andrew with just £44 a month to live on, or more specifically £1.46 per day.. Andrew, now with the weight of fatherhood and morality on his shoulders, decided the sacrifice of next to all of his food budget, would be worth the hour on a Sunday that Sarah allows him to visit..Sarah was quick to get this contract in writing and have it assessed and verified by her brother, who happened to be a contract lawyer.. 
Andrew now lives on half a can of Aldi’s home brand beans and one slice of bread a day, and with no prospects of education the chances of a breakthrough into the working world are slim..
Andrew regularly writes in order for him to vent his frustration of how his life has turned out.

Andrew submitted a piece of his work to ‘The Independent’ newspaper in a desperate hope it could be publicized nationwide with regards to ‘fathers for justice’, however the paper ignored Andrews 302 submissions and refused to comment on receiving his work.. 

Below is Andrews work - 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PUBLISH THIS YOU PIECES OF SHIT!! - ANDREW MCNOOSHWARN

I don’t fuck bitches, 
bitches fuck me,
I ‘dint’ want a child, (shhheeit)
now i got three, 

Child support I gotta pay, 
I’m addin’ up the taxes, 
cry in court i gotta say, 
they grabbin’ all my assets, 

I cant afford a mortgage, 
or to store storage, 
all because my pork sword, 
ignored the fore warnings, 
I’m caught in court callings, 
calling to cause more shit, 
as I talk through the wall with, (you)
I’m falling through the flooring

Is this what excitement means?, 
I’m waking up to cry from dreams, 
bitch, I don’t like the beans, 
those kids, they took my life from me

SARAH YOU BITCH!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

++ Article Edit ++ - Two days later ++

Since we first spoke to Andrew, he has refused to answer his phone or attend his ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ meeting, the overall mood about Andrew’s welfare has raised concern..

To be continued….

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Im presuming this is fake.

Child benefit is not £49.20 per week its about £20.

Report Post Tip

Child benefit isn't what she is receiving Underdog. Its the CSA taking money off the Father to provide for his kids, the money is paid by the father to the mother as they are seperated.

The figure can be whatever is agreed upon between the two parties, or if they fail to agree the CSA decides for you what the figure is.

Report Post Tip

Either way, Andrew sounds like a dick.

Report Post Tip

despite Andrews attempts to push for an abortion, Sarah decided it was against her family’s religious tendencies to do so, (another leading factor in Sarah’s decision included the extra £49.20 per week in child benefits she would receive)

Nope its definitely talking about child benefit she will get.

Report Post Tip

I think its just poor wording mate.

with Andrew making regular child support payments, she suggested £42 out of Andrews £53 per week

It chops and changes.

Still, your right its most likely a load of shite.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Andrew's story - Please read
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL