Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:55:54
Page:  1 
A Little Smash and Grab Started by: -Vi- on Jul 18, '13 17:03

Another rainy day in Chicago, what's new? The sun has long set, and with the night came the rolling thunderstorms and rain showers that drenched the city. Not the best time to go about doing business, but that's exactly what -Vi- wanted. Many citizens were at home or trying to stay dry in one of the local pubs, few were in the streets apart from the homeless and those who were desperate to get to wherever they're going. The pink haired woman was relaxing at a bus stop, though she didn't wait for the large vehicle to pick her up. -Vi- took up the whole bench, spread out lazily with her large hextech gauntlets folded behind her head, goggles resting over her closed eyes. She may appear to be sleeping, but in reality she was going over the plan for tonight's heist. 

AnitaBlake was the person she was waiting on, a 'friend' she met a few days ago and that seemed capable enough to handle all the finesse the job would require. Not that it would need much, -Vi- just can't drive and she might break the very object they're out to snatch. The relic from the brawler's country is a very powerful artifact that was recently decommissioned by the Institute of War for unknown reasons and now it's made its way into a museum tour. The Heart of Gold used to be a very popular item to be used within the Fields of Justice in the League of Legends since it not only provided vitality, but gave the ability to produce extra gold by conjuring gold coins over a long period of time. Now, so few remain that acquiring one of these transmutation stone could make a fortune if sold to the right buyer. 

It was pretty easy pickings for someone like -Vi-, she's used to making breaks in back in her crime filled past. Her brief time in law enforcement, if one could call it lawful, didn't stray her too far at what she's best at. Breaking shit. The plan was simple, -Vi- had an inside contact give her a layout of the museum and where the Heart of Gold would be stored. It was close to an outside wall, close enough that -Vi- could break through a half dozen walls or so and they'll arrive at where the artifact was. AnitaBlake would snatch it, and the pair will drive off to the docks for drop off and return home a few millions richer. Simple enough, right? As long as no one double crosses each other and that the whole smashing bit goes without drawing too much attention...

-Vi- raises her head upon hearing the sound of an engine and wet tires rolling onto the slippery street, raising her goggles to see who was the driver.  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Anita coaxed the battered Model A Ford as fast as it would go. Its not that she couldn't afford a better car, she didn't think she needed another car. Besides, better an old car to get beat up than a new one when something went wrong raising the dead. Some people just didn't get it. You can't raise the corpses of those that can raise the dead without getting a flesh eating monster, likewise, you can't raise a murder victim. Raise a murder victim and they seek revenge on their murderer, killing everyone in their way. And that's why it was better to have an old care. Killing a zombie is a lot harder to do than killing a Vampire, or a Lycanthrope, that's for sure. 

That wasn't why she was late though. No nothing as exciting or as dangerous as a rogue zombie. No basically a wealthy business man died and there were some particularities in his will. So they raised the old guy up, or rather Anita raised him, and then asked him questions on whether he meant this or that. Both Counsels seemed to want to argue every little detail until sun up, but finally the Judge had called time and Anita had laid old Mr Jones back to rest. And that is why she was 15 minutes late. 

She took the final corner and could see what looked like -Vi- sitting at the bus stop ahead. Well it was either -Vi- or someone with elephantitis of the hands. She slowed and rolled to the kerb.

"Sorry I'm late -Vi-, work was a bitch."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A sigh came out of the pink head's mouth as she saw the thick black mane of the driver, it was AnitaBlake in that beat up Ford. She wanted something fast, something to get the blood flowing as they're racing down the street. She wasn't worried about hydroplaning- more like she would be drifting! But, she wasn't going to complain. The steampunk woman hops to her feet, sauntering over to the car as she carefully opens the door with a slow, delicate tug with one huge index finger and thumb. She crawls into the back seat so she had enough space for her gigantic power gloves, kicking her feet up on the passenger's seat as she yawned loudly. 

"No biggie, I know how that goes. You clear on the plan for tonight?"

-Vi- sent a general summary of her scheme to AnitaBlake before the meet-up, but it never hurt to make sure they were both on the same page. No doubt they could get themselves out of any trouble they could run into, but if they were running into each other... The pink head tilts her head to the side, nimbly taking a small lollipop out of her coat pocket, the thick fingers able to go through the custom made pockets to retrieve the sweet. She rips off the wrapper with her bright white teeth, popping the bubblegum colored treat into her mouth with a huff. -Vi- might've made herself at home in the car a little too soon, but that was just her carefree and brash nature. 

"Drive to the east side of the museum off of Lancaster Drive, turn off your lights when you turn onto it. We shouldn't run into any pigs, but you never know who else is out 'n about during the night." 

Report Post Tip

Anita drops the car into gear and moves off. It was a little after 2am, and there wasn't another car on the road. She'd gone over the plan, it seemed easy enough. Just regular security guards at the museum, and only 4 of them. They'd each have to be neutralized so that they couldn't sound the alarm. But once that was done, they were home free. Although Anita was armed to the teeth, that was more to do with her other jobs, and she sincerely hoped that none of the Rent-a-cops would try to play hero. Hopefully no one was going to die on her watch. She didn't feel like saying that depending on who or what was out and about tonight, killing your lights would make no difference, so instead she nodded her head before adding...

"Yeah its pretty straight forward. Not like we're robbing a Jewellers with state of the art Security. Apparently they have sensors on the door and windows along with ex-military totting Tommy guns."

And that was the end of the conversation for the next 20 minutes of their drive to Lancaster. She could have done it quicker, but no point in risking attracting Police before they'd even started. Anita wasn't quite sure what to make of -Vi-, sure she had skills and those gauntlets, but that was it, those Gauntlets. And bright pink hair? Way to go incognito girl. Sure Anita couldn't exactly call herself normal, but unless you had powers of your own, you'd never know anything was different about 'The Executioner'. Well unless you knew that the entire Vampire community in North America, and some of the ones back in Europe, affectionately called her 'The Executioner'. Sometimes people who had powers, but didn't know they had powers, would pick up on the power that sometimes flowed from Anita in waves, but then it was up to the individual on how to interpret those feelings.

As she turned the corner into Lancaster drive, Anita killed her lights, before turning into the side street at the east side of the Museum. She rolled up to the kerb and cut the engine. At least with the Model A's electronic ignition she wasn't going to have to crank start her like she had to do with her old Model T. Turning in her seat she waited for -Vi- to call the next shot.

Report Post Tip

-Vi- stayed quiet for the drive, sucking on her lollipop while rolling it about her mouth, eyes wide open as she absorbs her surroundings in. She's been in the city a little longer now, but in case things went to hell, she wanted an idea of where she was going to run. She wasn't going to be afraid of a few men toying their little kiddie guns. The type of weaponry she's seen back home puts the Tommy Gun to shame, and no one in America would admit that any other sort of firearm that wasn't theirs is superior. 

Once they pulled up along side the museum, -Vi- carefully opened her door and hopped out, using her foot to close the door with a thunk. She rolls her neck and shoulders about, hopping on both feet as she warms up. Those gauntlets weren't just for show, and she was about to prove why. Winding up her arms, she glances back over to AnitaBlake, the stick of the lollipop hanging out from the corner of her pink painted links.

"I don't know how you want to deal with the security, you got a specific idea in mind? Otherwise I'm beating the shit out of them."

She walks up to the grand, large brick wall that protected the building, grinning wide as she taps it with the knuckles of her right gauntlet. This wouldn't even be close to the mine collapse she broke through with only scrap parts. Only problem that it'll be pretty loud, the guards would for sure hone in on their position if they didn't set off the alarm before hand with those sensors. Or they just send one or two boys over to see what happened, in case something tipped over. From what she understood, the east side was where they kept most of the unused equipment and crates full of art that would be shipped out.

The steam puffs from her gauntlets as she sizes up her punch, glancing over the wall while trying to pinpoint the mental map she had of the interior. 

"Gonna smash through this, head out into the hallway, then 'bout a right and a left, we should be where the good stuff is." 

It made perfect sense in the brawler's head, though as she flicks down her matching goggles, she checks to see if her partner had anything better. She was actually very used to having a more rational voice trying to haul her back from her impulsive actions, so it was second nature to expect some sort of 'Stop -Vi-, you idiot!' from anyone she worked with.  

Report Post Tip

Imhotep approached -Vi- and offered her his solution to the issue. I say fuck it! we should shoot the guards and take all the goods and split them evenly. My suggestion comes with a price though. I want in on this little adventure of yours. 

Imhotep eagerly awaits -Vi- reply and while he is waiting he begins to form a plan in his head on how to successfully accomplish this feat without bringing any unwanted attention to them.

Report Post Tip

Anita sighed as she stepped out of the car, closing the door behind her. This was going to be more difficult than she thought. -Vi- definitely had skills, but she was headstrong and difficult to control, a bit like Olaf, or Marshall Otto Jeffries as most people knew him. She knew some day she'd have to kill Otto to save herself or someone else, and she sincerely hoped that -Vi- wasn't going to put herself on that short list. Otto was one of the few men who genuinely put the fear of God in Anita, and not without good reason. An ex-government agent, covert operative, assassin to hire, and convicted rapist. The man openly boasted of his conviction, and spoke freely about other crimes he'd committed and was never caught for. He was a sexually deviant serial killer, and he made some of the monsters Anita killed for a living seem like Sunday school teachers. 

"That's not going to work -Vi-. If I was a Rent-a-Cop and I heard a huge crash in the Museum, the first thing I'd do is sound the alarm, then I'd go and investigate. Easier to explain to the cops its a false alarm than it is to explain to your boss why a load of stuff is missing from the Museum. We need to use Stealth, Subterfuge and cunning if we intend to make a clear get away. Killing guards and cops will only make us Public Enemy No#1, and that is something I'm keen to avoid. Give me a sec to think."

Anita's mind wasn't on the job at hand, and that could prove dangerous. When she'd left St Louis, she had already a huge number of men in her life. Jean-Claude, the Master of St Louis, Richard Zeeman, their third and her ex-fiancée and Ulfric of the local werewolf clan, Nathaniel and Micah, her pomme-de-sang and her Nimir-Raj, Damian her Vampire Servant, but then she hadn't been with Damian since he'd started dating Cardinal his girlfriend. Then of course there was Jason, Dev, Crispin, Domino, Cynric, Alex, Nic, and Jean-Claude's previous 3rd, Asher. To say Anita's love life was complicated, was like saying Quantum theory was tougher than your 2 times tables. However, this new man she'd met was on another level. She'd never meant for things to happen, they were colleagues after all, and you don't sleep with people you work with, but... He'd done things with her she'd never dreamed off, and that was a novelty given some of her other lover's predilections. Plus he made her feel unreal, and he seemed to both feed and inflame her Ardeur. Anita was technically a succubus, she could feed on sexual energy, the same as Jean Claude her master could. It was usually unheard off for a human servant to inherit her master's abilities, but that wasn't all that Anita had gained. Was it because she was the first true necromancer in a 1000 years? Being good at feeding the Ardeur and getting more powerful in doing so wasn't unheard of, but as far as Anita knew, her knew man was completely human. And yet she had fallen for him hard. Quicker than with Micah and Richard. And they were almost instantaneous. She unknowingly drew men to her to fill gaps that she apparently needed filled, and men that would enhance her power base, so what role was this man filling. Actually after spending all weekend in his company she knew a couple of things he'd been filling. Anita snapped back to reality, must focus on the job.

"Ok, You hide near the front door. I'll do the damsel in distress and ask for help or to phone AAA as my car has broken down. I'd suggest you do the seduction as you're prettier than me, but I think your Gauntlets might put the guards on edge. When the Guards come out to assist, we rush them and subdue them, no killing! Force them back inside and re-lock the door. Once we have what we need, then you can break through the wall beside the car and make our escape. How's that sound?

Report Post Tip

The masucline voice that came out from the darkness spun -Vi- around, her fists clenched as steam hissed from her boots and between the back of her shoulders. She was nearly about to punch through someone's face when she catches herself, finding Imhotep being the owner of the voice. Her brow narrows as she stands up straight, brushing her bangs across her face. 

"No thanks, this is a girl's night out. Don't ruin it for us." 

Snapping her attention back to AnitaBlake, -Vi- rolls her eyes with a dramatic sigh as she explained the flaws in the pink head's plan. "That's so boring!" the woman protested, but only half-heartily. When the reformed plan came, another sigh came from the brawler's pink lips. Now, she wasn't a stranger to seduction or any sort of dirty acts. She didn't joke that '-Vi- stands for Vice' for no reason, a bit of hedonism was present in the woman's mind. Be it drinks, innocent walls and structures, drugs, or people, -Vi- uses anything to have a good time when the urges came. Avoiding boredom like the plague is a bit of a game for her, how long could she stay entertained before her 'high' of whatever kind finally hits the bottom. Still, she didn't even know if these guards would be cute or not. They could be literal pigs!

"Ugh, I don't know about being the prettiest here, but whatever. You bring them out here, I'll put on my wimpy face and stand out there in the rain. After that... Yeah, I'll try not to kill them." 

The vicious grin that came over her lips might suggest otherwise. Considering that her hextech gauntlets looked to weigh quite a bit, one punch from those could shatter bones. -Vi- saunters her way over to the front of the museum, standing off to the side to soak up the rain. Her make-up was already starting to run down her eyes and lips, giving her a rather comical or depressed expression, depending on who you ask.  

Report Post Tip

Anita ran back to the car and lifted the newspaper from the passenger seat. Before holding it over her head she glanced at the headlines... Godfather Harris was apparently celebrating his anniversary. Who knew? She'd have to remember to send him something. She may have to ring Nathaniel for advice, a fruit basket wasn't really the way to go. Holding the paper above her head she ran back to the front of the museum and up the stone steps to the doors. Once there she started banging them as hard as she could. After 30 seconds a panel in the door opened and a man looked out.

"We're closed, what do you want?"

Anita stood back from the door so the man could observe her. The rain had soaked her clothes, making them cling to her body, accentuating her natural curves. Her hair, wild and unkempt as always trailed down her narrow face giving her a helpless innocence. She licked her lips and gave the guard an appreciative look before responding.

"My car broke down. Do you know anything about them, or could you let me in to phone AAA?

"What do you mean broken down, what's wrong with it?"

"I don't know Sir, I pulled up to the stop sign on Lancaster and it just stopped. I tried to start it again, but nothing happens when I turn the key. Please can you help me."

She saw the guard give her the once over. Not the once over the way a Guard appraises a potential threat, but the way a man sometimes looks at a woman. he started with her feet, worked up her legs, across the swell of her hips, her narrow waist, stopped for a moment at her chest, before finally coming to rest on her face. Anita was surprised he'd only stopped for a moment. Some men only ever talked to her chest.

"I'm sure me and the boys can sort you out miss. First we'll get you in by the stove and get something hot in you... to warm you up. If we can't sort you, well then we'll get AAA out to take a look."

The man closed the viewing hatch and Anita could heavy locks unlocking. She glanced over an -Vi- and smiled. 

Report Post Tip

"Lucy, did you find some help?"

-Vi- carefully walks over towards Anita, looking like an absolute wreck as the makeup bleeds down her face and her hair clings to her head in a sad, drippy fashion. Her outfit didn't exactly cling to her figure, but her features were already displayed quite proudly. The gauntlets were indeed off-putting, but the priceless visage along with AnitaBlake's initial impression could've disarmed the otherwise alert guards. The door soon opens, and a total of three guards saunter out, attempting to cover up their grins and sparkling eyes. The night shift can be rather long and boring, what was better than a couple of helpless women who were in need of aid? While two of them went straight for Anita, the other larger, more bulkier security man makes his way to -Vi-, giving the pink head a broad grin.

"Heard you had a little car trouble, Miss."

-Vi- peers up at the former military soldier, her large sapphire eyes offering a little smile. She was about to play along with the whole gimmick until the man stepped uncomfortably close, the scent of whiskey pouring over the woman's face as the man exhales. He makes a fatal mistake by running a hand along her hip. Oh hell no.

"You know, I bet I can work on -your- engine- Hey, hold up!" 

The sudden jerk away startled the man, and the massive hextech fist created nothing but a brutal cracking noise as it impacts into his gut. With the ribs shattering under the blow, the pig knocked off his feet, falling backward to the ground. -Vi- grins wildly, her face twisted into something out of a horror film when the murderer is allowed to reap havoc on the victims. As the two other guards begin to draw their weapon in realization of the danger they were in,  a hissing noise came from the brawler's gloves, boots, and back. She suddenly thrusts forward, one of her gigantic fists leading the way as she soars briefly through the short space that was between her position and the others. The fist meets a guard with a violence impact, the metal gauntlet landing just below his collarbone, sending him flying into the building with a gurgling noise. More bones crack and splinter under the impact, the brutality would be left unchecked as she turns to hunt for the third guard, if her partner didn't already bring him down. 

Report Post Tip

Anita sighed in exasperation, she'd told -Vi- that as long as she was not like the monsters she hunted then they'd have no problems, and her were two guards dead already. Ok, she hadn't checked them, but the sickening crunch as they both went down meant the prognosis was not good. The guard beside her, shocked momentarily was going for his gun, Anita forgotten for the unholy terror in front of the man. Anita slipped be hind him and slid her arm around the man's neck, no mean feet given the almost 1 foot height difference. She jumped onto his back and slipped her arm under his gun arm and locked it with the arm around his neck. Pulling up she started to choke the guard, and rode him to the ground. She finally released him as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and the gun dropped from his unconscious hand. 

"Jesus Christ -Vi-, the whole point of this was to avoid the violence. Armed robbery carries the death penalty the same as murder, and I ain't looking to ride old sparky for no trinket."

She kicked the guards gun down the steps and drew her own Browning before going through the door. At least the numbers where now on her side. Glancing back at -Vi- she motioned to the 3 guards.

"You made the mess, get them in here and close the door before someone sees us."

Once inside she saw the final guard sitting behind the desk, he hadn't looked up. Sliding the gun down by her side she spoke loudly so he'd know she was there. 

"The guys said I should come in and get warm, and you had something hot to warm me up?

Anita smiled at the guard suggestively as she walked towards him. He stood up and smiled back, walking from around the desk. Reaching to his pants he undid his fly and looked back at her before reaching inside and starting to pull himself free.

"Yeah baby, I have something hot for you right here."

"Hey baby, that looks big, maybe I should give you a hand with it?"

Anita closed the distance between herself and the guard, and reached out her hand for his crotch, the guard removed his own hand and smiled at her, all teeth, but the smile never touched his eyes. Anita brought her knee up and crushed the bans balls. He doubled over as he let out a high pitched gurgling cry, and Anita brought he gun down on the back of his skull. The Guard hit the ground with an oomph, and lay still, cradling his balls with his hands. Typical fucking man, thinking with his dick instead of his brain, though Anita as she disarmed the guard and dragged him to the radiator. She handcuffed him to the cast iron radiator with his own cuffs and threw his gun onto the desk. 

"How you getting on with the clean up -Vi-?"

Report Post Tip

-Vi- grumbles, Anita was no fun! The only guard that might have died was the one that she went flying towards and shattered his collarbone, maybe collapsed a lung. The fat one had broken ribs, though he kept wheezing and crying. That was annoying. After a few kicks to his head, the pink head drags all three bodies inside the museum by the time her partner dispatched the fourth and final guard. Placing the rent-a-cops all along a wall, the woman stretches her arms out like she worked for eight hours. 

"Alright! That was easy enough. See? No problem... Now, let's find the goodies." 

-Vi- led the way through the main hall way, following the mental map she drawn in her head. Left, right, right, another left then straight ahead. The double wooden and brass doors that led to the chamber were actually chained up with thick steel links. The brawler simply smirks, letting out a mocking tut. "Aww, they think this will keep me out. How cute." Stepping up to the door, -Vi- slams both fists into each side, the swift jab breaks the hinges from the frames, sending the doors down in a ear splitting clatter. Good thing the guards were too busy being handcuffed or mopping over her wounds. 

Inside the room, there were many artifacts and other sorts of treasures were stored within the exhibit. It looked rather splendid, as the display was supposed to be shown live the following night. Several different objects and weapons were seen as well as tomes and coffins, all seemingly related to the one prize that the pair sought. In the center of the room, a display case with the similar Heart of Gold was sheltered within. Wasting no time, -Vi- marches straight up to the artifact, clenching her fists together with excitement. 

"It's right here for the taking! You ready to snatch it? Help yourself to anything you want in here, I'm sure most of it is valuable. All sorts of neat things, enchanted weapons and staffs, fancy books, magical armor... Whatever you want." 

Report Post Tip

"No we're here for one thing. The more we take, the more chance there is of getting caught trying to off load it. We'll make do with The Heart of Gold."

Anita takes out a glass cutter and cuts around the display cabinet lock. Popping the glass she swings the door open, and with a flourish she holds the amulet aloft. Flipping it over in her hands, she slips it into her pocket. 

"Time to make a quick exit -Vi-, this is where you get to shine."

Report Post Tip

-Vi- pouts a little, eyeing all of the other sort of goodies that were displayed about the room. With a huff, she begins to saunter her way to the east side wall, right in the direction of where their car was parked. The woman slips her goggles down over her eyes, smirking as she heaves one of her fist back, then slams it through the wall, sticking rubble flying into the next room. Another few punches later and she's busted through into the maintenance and supply room, not stopping her advance in the slightest. 

"Come on, nearly there..." 

With a surge of force, -Vi-'s steam powered equipment sends her barreling through the wall, thankfully behind one of her giant fists. She's broken free of the confiding walls of the museum, and ended up on the wet ground outside in the city. She slowly picks herself up, brushing off some dust and rubble from her mostly-intact figure. No doubt it sounded like an explosion went off, so the pink head swiftly went to the back of AnitaBlake's car, nearly ripping the door off as she quickly tried to hop inside. 

"Your turn! Take us to the docks!"  

Report Post Tip

Anita stands mesmerized for a moment. There were plenty of supernaturally strong men in her life back in St Louis, but she doubted even Richard or Jean Claude with all their power could smash their way through a half dozen walls so effortlessly. Anita decided to shift -Vi- up a notch on her danger radar, this was one girl she couldn't take lightly. Snapping out of her thoughts she jumps into the old Ford and starts her up. On the button as usual. The old model A's might not be much to look at, but they got it where it counts. Slamming the car into gear she pulls away from the curb, tyres squealing.

"Docks are a big place, anywhere in particular -Vi-?"

Report Post Tip

-Vi- huffs and puffs as she lounges about on the entire back seat of the car, slowly pushing her goggles up over her head. It takes her a moment to gather her wits, all the excitement and smashing normally has her focused on causing more mayhem. She stretches her arms out, looking out of the car's windows. 

"Uhhmm, over by the dry dock, where they're building that one huge freight liner. There should be a warehouse right beside it, that's where the drop off is. We make the exchange, our millions for this trinket, then we split it and can be on our way. Sounds good?"

Report Post Tip

"Sounds good to me, sooner this mayhem is over the better. We could still have the law after us when this is all over."

Anita slowed the car, they were 4 blocks from the museum now and she couldn't hear the annoying whine of any police car sirens. So far so good. If she could make it to the docks without attracting any attention, they might just make it out of this particular disaster with their lives intact.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Little Smash and Grab
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL