Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:58:38
Page:  1 
First Impressions. Started by: Tommy_Torino on Jul 19, '13 06:09
Tommy walked up the block a while having hitched a ride down from NY not knowing where he is.  He decided to have a smoke on his way to a job.  Without a gun he thought, "This is impossible".  He thinks to himself while looking at a bank directly across the street,  but Tommy decides that he will have to settle for cash that is a little easier to get to.  Wisely choosing not to make a feeble attempt at knocking over a bank, Tommy waits on the near corner just down the block.

As he was waiting Tommy chooses a target.... Once away from the bank he follows the very well dressed man for 2 blocks until the man stops at the news stand.  Tommy starts to become paranoid as if maybe the man now knows he's being trailed. Tommy notices the man talking to a couple of cars pulling over then speeding around the block.  Then after Tommy witnessing the man look directly at him,  a bag is put over Tommy's head and he is dragged to a nearby alley where he feels a gun pressed against his temple.  

Just when Tommy thinks its all over, just as one of the men took the bag from his head Tommy notices four more men showed up.  The man that took the bag off Tommy's head called one of the men Gohan.. 

"GET UP KID!" he said, Tommy rose making eye contact with the fellow.  "My name is Gohan he said and you are? ".  Tommy_Torino replied... Gohan asked, "Why are you following me ?" Realizing he'd better have the right answer Tommy was honest with Gohan in saying "At first was going to mug but decided to ask if you were interested in a loyal hardworking such as myself ?".

Gohan cracked a grin and says "I like you kid come to the HQ and hang around awhile, lets see if you learn".  Honored by the oppourtunity Tommy gets to the HQ Immediately to introduce himself  and get familiar with the way things work in "THIS THING OF OURS".

Hello All,

Tommy_Torino
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Choke listens intently to the young mans story and feels a sense of pride start to swell within. Finally he can contain no longer the urge.....

"Even though I don't know you young Tommy, I appreciate the tale you just shared. This my friend is what the streets should be for. For good old participation chances and well thought out, well delivered stories. Your tale sent my mind to a place of long ago, when such things were the norm. Again Mr. Torino, I salute you for this wonderfully told tale.

Chokes hand raises an imaginary glass in a salute to a job well done!

Report Post Tip

Whilst walking through the streets of the neighbourhoods he had found himself becoming accustomed to over the last few days Sheehan spotted a well dressed man telling what sounded like an interesting story. Stopping near the man Sheehan listened intently to his story, being undeniably proud of the fact that his life in New York had began somewhat similarly to the successful looking man's before him. The story fired up hope in Sheehan that maybe one day he too would hold the status that this man seemed to. At the stories end Sheehan smiled and nodded a nod of appreciation towards the man named Tommy. With new enthusiasm Sheehan carried on through the streets of New York, eager to continue making money.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First Impressions.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL