Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:30:21
Page:  1 
Birth Started by: TheWatcher on Jul 23, '13 12:40

A gunshot sang above the city streets and TheWatcher's eyes opened on the apartment ceiling. As every part of his conscious self returned to his body and to the reality of laying in a rundown flat on the shit end of South Philly, he let his heavy eyes drown him in the darkness where he could be anything he wanted. He reached over to the joint on his dresser, straining his eyelids to open just enough to see the joint, the lighter, and he let the flame meet the end as he toked on it lightly. He wished he could be the lighter, but he knew he was the joint. The sound of the city danced through the window:

"You crazy bitch! Get back over here! I'll kill you you fucking whore!"

"Touch me mother fucker, I'll cut your balls off!"

TheWatcher listened carefully. Fucking junkies, he thought. What gave them the right to make noise in this city, and then his eyes felt light and rather than darkness, they scanned the ceiling. He hopped out of bed, grabbed his switchblade and made his way down to the alley. Pushing open the door, the male crackhead immediately looked at him. Without a word, TheWatcher cracked him in the jaw. The junkie went down and his woman whipped out her knife, slicing TheWatcher in the arm. TheWatcher turned to her and grabbed her arm out of the air as she came down to slice him again, and he threw a knee into her gut. He backhanded her in the mouth, and down she went. TheWatcher leaned over, breathing heavily. He takes out a cigarette and puts it in his mouth. The cigarette is bent slightly to the right.

"All in a day's work" said a voice from down the alley. A man appeared from the shadows in a tailor-made suit. He hands TheWatcher a rag for the slice on his arm. "You look like you got drive, but no direction." The man hands TheWatcher a business card. "Jack Carter -- Cockney Elite". The Don takes out a matchbox, strikes it and lights TheWatcher's bent cigarette. He then uses the flame to relight a Cuban cigar, turns his back and leaves TheWatcher in the dark alley.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

UncleSam just walking past the alley heard the whole thing. He doesn't come to Philly often, but when he does, he tends to see and hear things like this. It's no different than in New York though, except for the fact that in Philly the craziness is over by 3:30am. In New York, the junkies never sleep. It's late, Sam is tired, and could just keep walking, but he decides to make sure that TheWatcher is alright, and that nobody is going to die. That's all Sam needs, cops in the same neighborhood as his hotel. UncleSam approaches TheWatcher..

"Hey mate, does this kinda stuff happen all the time? I must be in the wrong neighborhood.."

Sammy then looks at his appearance he is wearing a tailored suit, red silk tie, a fedora, and sunglasses, even though it is dark. 

"I should probably get out of here, business can wait, are there any better hotels close by, but not deadly for me to be at? The police and I don't get along very well."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Birth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL