Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:06:07
Page:  1 
A warning to all cities. Started by: Anonymous on Jul 24, '13 00:42
I've sat by idle and watched. I've watched you greedy fucks consume cities, and churn out criminals like a goddamn meat grinder. Your drugs, your violence, your whole criminal empire has gone too far.

You may have got a foothold in certain parts of my city however, but now you want even more? Fuck you, we aren't just rolling over. You will have to take it by force. With the last breath of the last man, we will continue to defend and reattain our homelands to keep them pure of your devious kind.

Signed,

The True Criminals of Corktown, Detroit
Report Post Tip

They already moved back  in!

Report Post Tip

Deadmoney looks dumbfounded hearing the news that Detroit was once again under attack by these punks

The Mob from Detroit had driven you vermin out once already they should be able to purge there city of your ilk again again

Report Post Tip

over my dead body you come in this world and run shit, I took out wise guys like you, I took out wise guys like you that wouldnt keep there mouth closed after I pimp handed them.

the mobster looks to his left and whispers baby powder please

Report Post Tip

Rampage runs to his car to fetch some baby powder. He hands it to UnHappyMeal and smiles

"Beat that ass!"

Report Post Tip

the mobster nods his head and is grateful to have a hand full of baby powder, the large mobster cocks his pimp hand back and bitch slaps a wise guy across the face, before jumping back in his limo and driving off

Report Post Tip

anima overhears an anonymous gangster mouthing off around the corner.  He had recently received news that he and his family would be moving in to help obliterate the goons this loud-mouth was associated with, and decided to pass the word along.  After lighting his cigar and blowing a few puffs in Anonymous' face anima spoke out

You see, my dear friend, the problem is that you have always believed that your gangster friends can group together and move in wherever you'd like.  You believed that you could take advantage of a smaller city, but there was one thing you did not realize.  We will never let you take anything.

anima put on a sly smile.  He then drops the cigar and puts it out on Anonymous' shoe.

ILB is here to finish you off and make sure we don't see your kind in Detroit for a long time.  hehe Can't wait to see your blood stain the streets :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A warning to all cities.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL