Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 12:47:27
Page:  1 
Solastannual-Harrisyear Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Jul 24, '13 18:20

Omg omg omg it's Solastalgia's and Cpt- Harris' 1 year anniversary! We should all hug them!

waits

Good!

Mr. Harris, you fought hard and made it to this great point! I even sent you a dirty MM as I promised Kourtney! (Be careful of that closeted Kardashian) However, I felt I should do a little something more, even though I'm somewhat on the move today. May you be blessed with an even longer life. 

Sollyman, today is a special day for such a big boy! Hitting one year is not easy and I dunno what sort of favors you had to do to avoid bullets in that time, but it definitely took some skill. I hope the ladies kiss up to you a thousand fold today, especially that one. Congrats Solastalgia. You really kicked up your gangstahood and have proven yourself. May the gin flow heavily, and the med scripts be easily penned. 

It is an honor for Chicago to have two of our Godfathers hit this anniversary on the same day. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of these fine gentlemen.

A year on these shores is a hell of an accomplishment, to say the least.

I've yet to have had a word with our revered Cpt-Harris, but Sol, Sol I have complained to many times about the lack of sammiches and grits at his fine establishment, and he has yet to shoot me. So, far that alone, I deem you a very patient man.

May both carry on for another year and on.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of these men for achieving something very hard in this thing of ours. I wish the best of luck to Chicago and their leaders on building the best place to live a long prosper life.

Cpt-Harris I have known you a great time now, everything you do amazes me in this thing of ours. Since the first time we talked years ago. You have accomplished more things in my ancestors journals and now today that I have not and things that I must not say here lol. But I salute to you as a great leader and a great friend who has never steered me wrong. A mile stone to this Era we are in. 

Solastalgia, I may have never have truly talked to you. But heard nothing but positive things of you in this thing of ours. I salute you to living through the big war and holding your Boss's family down when Toby past, may God rest his soul. But I congrat you to a very great achievement, and wish the best of luck to you sir. I'm sure we will talk soon. 

Like Outcast said may both carry on another year and so on!

Report Post Tip

Solastalgia though we don't know eachother well it is a great accomplishment reaching a year old and i know you have worked hard to accomplish the fine rank of godfather , but with that all said i wish you nothing but continued success 

Now to the captain Harris my old friend , i am ever so proud of you achieving GodFather and surviving so long it's great to see from such a gem in this thing of ours who i have the pleasure of working with on plenty of occasions and i am sure i will have the opportunity again in the future to many more successes my friend.

Michael raises his glasses , he then calls for hookers and cocaine for both of the birthday boys

Report Post Tip

congrats to both you guys, you've both earned it, and are hard working mafiaoso's, well desered. came along way, through blood, tears and sweat on your balls.

the large mobster begins to shake harris's hands before cracking open a fine bottle champagine moet and letting it fizz everywhere

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Solastannual-Harrisyear
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL