Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:03:20
Page:  1 
Corktown Intentionally left NOT blank Started by: ChaosSpike on Jul 24, '13 23:11

It had been a busy day for Chaos like all the others. He had finally arrived home in South Side Chicago after tending to his bar business in New York and many other meetings. It was now time for the big meeting. He entered his head quarters with the wind howling behind him as the door shut. He walked up the oak steps and opened the door. There at the marble table and smoke swirling in the air sat some of the most important men to him. Godfather Cpt-Harris, don and under boss of South Side Alucard sipping his vile of blood and Consig and captain Visicaro. On the other side of the table all of their trusted hands were present.Four seats remained empty and so Chaos took his seat. A few moments later the door cracked open and in came the remaining guests Captain Don Subtle and his two hands. Chaos motioned for them to take a seat.

"Ah finally take a seat my friend this is serious business."

Subtle looked a bit nervous after getting a phone call and saying bring your hands to Chaos's head quarters for a very important meeting. This will be one that you will not want to miss.

"So Subtle, During the war you fought hard and valiantly like all of our friends and family did. Only a small few were lucky enough to survive. Since then you came to my district and worked under me very hard and showed more loyalty then one could ask. The family you have built has followed you and looked up to you as a leader. It takes a good man to do what you have done and get men to follow your every move. That being said, godfather Cpt-Harris and I have decided it is time for you to have a district of your own. You will be going over to Cork-town Detroit and help clear out the crazed mob that has taken over the district. Once that is over it is yours and I cannot wait to see you mold it into what it can be."

Subtle looked up with a large smile on his face and put his hands together.

"Of course I would be honored thank you so much. This is a opportunity of a life time and I cannot thank you enough all of you."
Chaos smiled and raised a glass.

"To Subtle congratulations."

That being said Subtle has my permission to head over to Cork-town Detroit as of now.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop sits quietly in the room, very excited to hear the news that they will be moving to their own district. He keeps a cool face in the room, but inside is excited as a school kid on meatloaf day. Standing up, he firstly shakes Odins hand thanking him for the opportunity, and then Alucard, who he has a lot of respect for, before turning to ChaosSpike.

"Thank you for this opportunity sir, we have worked closely together you know what this family is capable of, and you know we wont let you down"

Report Post Tip

Subtle stands up before his Godfathers, their under bosses, captains and hands, looking around the room, he then looks over to BrickTop and then to Orithyia. Smiling, he approaches Chaos and shakes his hand before moving to Cpt-Harris and then making his way across the room.

This is a very big opportunity that the city has given our family and we are extremely thankful for it. Things were really rough after the big war and as a family, as a city, we have become even stronger and bigger then we were before. We have been through so much together, and I am glad to to have been a part of every minute. It is an honor to be standing here before this group, being offered this title, and I promise that we will not let you down. 

I am very proud to announce that Cork-Town, an extension of South Side, is home away from home for all of Chicago. We stand beside our city, our Godfathers and the rest of the CH families as one, as we always have. Nothing changes but our zip code.

Thank you, we will make Chicago just as proud here as we did when we set up there.

Smiling again as I look around the room and holding up my glass.

Salute

Report Post Tip

Congrats Subtle it is nice to see Corktown being filled by such a fine leader and crew

On behalf of Blackbottom and all of Detroit welcome to the city i look forward to working with you 

Salute , Michael raises his glass in celebration 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle, a well deserved opportunity and I wish you the best of luck on your new endeavor

Report Post Tip

Already dodging bullets and seeing his own bodyguards shot at, MidnightSmoker couldn't miss this chance to toast his Don on such an awesome opportunity. Keeping an eye out for an attack, MidnightSmoker raises his glass to toast his leader and says

"It was getting a little cramped in Chicago and I know we will be making a ton of money in Detroit now and possibly boosting the economy there. Would be nice to see Detroit more open for business. I have to fly though so Congratulations are well deserved Don Subtle and may we live through this onslaught"

Draining the flute of champagne, MidnightSmoker lights up a cigarette, puts his coat back on, and heads out into the night.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle, as an amazing boss you deserve this opportunity and I cant wait to see what we accomplish

Report Post Tip

anima had been out and about all do doing errands.  His Don had sent him out to go clean up on some scum that was populating the streets of South Side, and he had done it all with a mean hangover from Cpt-Harris' birthday party.  His plan was to go home and take a nap, but instead he found a memo on his bed:

Load Your Guns and Clean Your Vests

Subtle has been promoted to his own district, and we will be moving to Detroit.  Sorry for the short notice and the short memo, but we're needed to assist in the clearing of Corktown.  All hitters are needed to fly out immediately and contact your HSL to figure out targets.

After reading the notice anima knew that he would not be getting any sleep.  He called the travel agent for the family and made sure he had a ticket waiting for him when he got to the airport.  He then grabbed a huge glass of coffee and began to write a note:

Dear Subtle,

First of all I'd like to send my sincerest congratulations to you.  You more than deserve this honor, and it has been a great pleasure working with you.  You quickly took me in when I was a nobody petty thief, and have never looked down on me since.  I thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your crew, and I highly look forward to the future.

I can't wait to stand beside you on the battlefield again, brother.

Much Respect,

~fs

Report Post Tip

Subtle, I began with you and then you allowed me an opportunity to join Visicaro as his RHW. My time with you was precious and I have nothing but gratitude for you and your hands. Thank you for everything and I wish you the best in DT. <3

Report Post Tip

Anomaly walks up to shake Subtles hand.

This has been a long time coming, congratulations! 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Subtle.

Report Post Tip

congrats buddy good job very hard worker and loyal guy right there..

the mobster shakes a few hands, and haves a chat with Subtle before jumping back in his limo

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my man, best of luck and cheers!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! Well-earned indeed!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Subtle. I hope you enjoy your new home down there. At least, it's not a horrible flight away!

Report Post Tip

Walking out, noticing he was fashionably late. Quinten looks around and makes his way to Don Subtle. Reaching inside his jacket pocket he pulls out a flask and two hand rolled cigars. Snickering, he hands the man the funny smelling natural cigar.  

Subtle, this opportunity to wipe these vermin off the streets once and for all comes with opened arms. It's always nice to see one willing to help this world of ours grow and prosper from all walks of life... soon I'll bet we will have connections with the old friends in California importing our furs. Moonshine here is an insanely lucrative business my newly found friend.

Signaling for the man to come to his Head Quarters for a drink and a sit down with his uppers; they leave the party to ensue their endeavors to once and for all regain control of Corktown for the right kind of mobsters this world deserves.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Corktown Intentionally left NOT blank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL