Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:23:39
Page:  1 
District 4 has decided to rebel! Kind of. Started by: Myrddin on Jul 26, '13 04:31

So, I never imagined I would be called rogue one day but the truth of the matter is, we decided to war our own city so it's really only our fault for that and our fates which will surely be sealed as soon as you beat our pro'ers to the kill.

Oh well, I signed up to be a part of The Careers and am loyal to my CL and will fight until I'm deaded by one of you in defense of him. Or in honor of him as he's now dead(I'm not rewriting this. Fuck that.)

The truth of the matter is, Toast decided that we didn't want to follow the orders given for him to step down, so we killed Arrow(Morty) in anticipation of him not siding with us(confirmed by Morty later). It was nothing personal against Arrow but simply a tactical decision.

My shot, well, that should have hit based on my latest calculations but sadly it didn't.

Think ill of us if you'd like, but, the truth of the matter is that I dedicated my life to Finnick and will be damned if I let someone remove him without fighting by his side, until he tells me otherwise.

We were pretty fail rogues anyhow...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Intelligent and well thought out.  You're so loyal!........? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I'm not certain if that was sarcasm or not but if it was....I most certainly was loyal... My crew leader asks me to shoot, I fucking shoot.

Report Post Tip
The Careers were the best family I was ever with its sad what happened and I would've shot when told to as well
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: District 4 has decided to rebel! Kind of.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL