Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:41:03
Page:  1 
Queens, New York Started by: Ladyfighter on Jul 26, '13 20:57

After two weeks being under constant attack by Meyer_Lansky and his crew, it was nice to have a full night of sleep again.

The moment Meyer_lansky entered Queens district and claimed it, Paul_Klint and Ladyfighter came together and discussed the tactics on how to wipe Meyer_Lansky out of Queens. This was the first time Brookly and Staten Island joined forces and worked together to end the attack.

Every New York citizen was informed what to do and soon you could see New York hitters running through the districts in search of the bodyguards that had to be eliminated first.

Ladyfighter started negotiations with Meyer_Lansky, but he was a stubborn man and refused to give up. Even when he was the last survivor, his answer to Ladyfighter was one that showed the real mobster in him:

To: Ladyfighter
Sent: Jul 24, '13 16:51
Subject: give it up

Nuts!

To: Meyer_Lansky
Sent: Jul 24, '13 16:12
Subject: give it up

your last chance to surrender :P

Paul_Klint got notified that Meyer_Lansky was protected and had the exact time Meyer_Lansky's protection would run out. He approached Ladyfighter to be sure one of them was able to kill him next shot.

"Lets find him in Queens and we both open fire. The luckiest person will finish this". He said to Ladyfighter.

They both travelled to Queens and it was easy to find Meyer_Lansky. There were not many bodyguards around him anymore. Ladyfighter told Paul_Klint she would move to the left side of the street and try to kill him from there. Paul_Klint nodded and moved to the right side of the street. Once they were in their places, Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint started firing at Meyer-Lansky.

Although the shots did make alot of noice, Meyer_Lansky did not move and just sat there, as if he knew the end was near.

117.  Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes.

Meyer_Lanski fell down on the street and Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint apporached him to see if he really was dead. He was. All New York citizens gathered in the streets of Queens and cheared for the victory.

Queens, Queens, Queens, they shouted.

Ladyfighter and Paul_Klint high fived each other and walked towards the damaged Queens Headquarters. At the top of the stairs they turned around to speak to the crowd.

Ladyfighter started with her speech.

"Brooklyn and Staten Island citizens,

I said this more often in our commando center but want to tell you all again. Killing Meyer_Lansky and his crew was a big achievement and we could not have done this without every one of you. It gave me enormous joy seeing Brooklyn and Staten Island working together on this. Everyone respected the given orders and worked their butts off to make sure the fight would end in a success.

It is time now to rebuild our forts and repair our damages.

Also we did not conquer over Queens to give it up again. Paul_Klint and I decided to auth someone in that district, so our city of New York will now exist of 3 active districts."

Ladyfighter had to pause her speech for a minute, because of the crowd cheering.

"Hold on everyone. We decided to send Dakine to Queens so he can build up the district and help New York getting a huge city. Three hurrays for Dakine"

Ladyfighter stepped backwards and looked at Paul_Klint. "The floor is yours now"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Paul_Klint steps forward from out of the crowd, shaking hands as he makes his way up to the floor where Ladyfighter stands before addressing everyone.

Now that the Lansky gang has been properly dealt with, New York finds itself with an opportunity to expand it's business.  I can confidently say that after having gotten to know Dakine over the last few weeks during business interactions that he is just the kind of person Queens needs to keep the city on the right path towards growth and prosperity.

Paul turns to Dakine beside him and hands him a cigar.

Congratulations my friend, Queens is your district to do with as you please as is both the will of Ladyfighter and myself.  I know you are more than up to the task and personally look forward to watching your progress in the coming weeks and months.

Report Post Tip

Walking over and shaking Paul_Klints hand, and the turning to LadyFighter and giving her a massive hug…

I cant express how happy I am, not only for this opportunity but to be part of this amazing upper structure we have here in New York and more importantly to be elected to help build and move this city in the direction it deserves. Both of you have amazed me with the work you have done to make sure this city is everything it can be, in saying that im extremely proud to bring what I have to the table.

This already has been a journey I can appreciate to the fullest, for New York baby, we play for keeps!

With a smile running from ear to ear he looks amongst his peers…

I love you guys!

Report Post Tip

UncleSam approaches DaKine with a huge smile on his face. He moves towards him and wraps his arms around him giving him one of the biggest hugs he's every gotten.

"Congratulations mate! You've earned this." 

UncleSam then tips his hat to DaKine, shakes his hand, gives him a pat on the back and returns to his daily business.

Report Post Tip

Izzy still fatigued from the enduring fight with the Myers family, he can still see the countless faces of the men he massacured over the few short days, stood now listening to LadyFighter speak and he hears that Dakine will be taking over Queens. Dakine steps up and gives a heartfelt speech about this new oppurtunity he looks confident and eager like a young lion. Dakine steps down and Izzy approaches taking a hand and and ear.

Congratulations Dakine, I'm proud to see this oppurtunity given to you. Our families have not had the pleasure but I look foward to having many more dealing with you. I also can't wait to watch Queens transform thus Ny as a whole. My best wishes man!

Izzy gives Dakine a pat on the back and stands beside AAlabamaWorley

Report Post Tip

Firsts_Ladie walks up to DaKine and gives him a big hug. 

Congratulations DaKine!! I am so happy for you and I will miss seeing you back at the HQ. Now don't be a stranger to me and come and see us sometimes. 

She steps back next to AntDaCapo and gives DaKine one of her big smiles. 

Report Post Tip

Medusa walks towards Dakine and sees him turning his face away from her.

Hey Dakine, what's that? Don't you want to see me? I thought we were friends.

She sees the fear in his eyes

I don't dare, he stumbles

But why, my friend?

He still doesn't look at Medusa but mumbles

I am not allowed to look you in the eyes, Medusa, I will turn into stone then.

Medusa starts laughing loudly

No, ofcourse not. I'm not the legendary Medusa, I just took her name. Now come here and let me hug you and give you my congratulations.

I really wish you all the luck in making a family in Queens. I am sure you can do it.

She hugs Dakine and gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

Good luck, Dakine and make all NY citizens be proud of you.

Report Post Tip

Katherine stands in the shadows, listening to the speeches, smiling but her eyes glistening as she thinks back through the many mentions of Dakine's family line in her ancestor's diaries. Foes yet friends, warring families, yet friends, co-existing families and best of friends.  Times an ancestor of his or hers did not come to this world but kept in touch, times of being in the same family, arguing, laughing and raising hell together. There were very few in this world any more that her bloodline had interacted so much with.  He so deserved this, District Head, hopefully to become a Godfather in time.

Katherine stubbed out her cigarette and as the crowd thinned, she spoke to Paul_Klint and LadyFighter, expressing her happiness with the ending of the war and the ongoing mutual team work of both Brooklyn and Staten Island, now with Queens as well. While speaking to them, she saw Dakine whisk away towards his new HQ, seeing the happiness and pride on his face and looking forward to speaking with him there

Report Post Tip

As the crowd starts fading shade speaks to Ladyfighter, and Paul_Klint. Congratulating them with a deep relief that for now we can rest with ease.

Report Post Tip

Sheehan didn't know much about what had been going on lately. He was after all fresh off the boat and was still getting to grips with the new land he found himself in and the new people he found himself hanging around. Even during his short time in the country he had met a dozen great people though. People he had quickly found himself both liking and respecting. Before he knew it he had many great friends. Family even. He wasn't yet comfortable or confident enough to step out of the crowd and make himself known to the people around him, but as he watched as many men and women stepped up to compliment and congratulate the woman whom the crowd had gathered around he felt one thing in particular for the place and people he had come to relate to his new home. Pride. He felt nothing but pride.

Report Post Tip

Standing by listening to the speeches from New Yorks leaders, Choke snuffs out the remains of his smoke as the cheers begin. He raises his imaginary glass and salutes!

"Well done fearless leaders, and good luck to you Dakine. I'm sure you'll do New York proud"

Report Post Tip

Standing on a corner Derek watches the crowd

About time somebody do something about that Meyer_Lansky that Bum was running Queens into the ground now with him gone Queens can grow, plus I dont have to pay him that money I owed him!

Report Post Tip

They very joyful Capino begins to shout...

WE WIN WE WIN... I knew they couldnt handle us they tried though.I'll give them that.I cant lie they did some great hits,but we all know us New yorkers can handle just about anything. Meyer_Lansky ran quick into queens trying to  chance stuff around.That's how he found himself dead.We are no push overs.Congrats to all the leaders of New York handling business and quickly getting rid of them from queens.

Capino walks a way taking a sip of his drink.Although he isn't a drinker but, this was the call for a celebration.

This could of all been avoided if he would of said sorry..

Report Post Tip

Czarkowski stands toward the back of the crowd

With Meyer Lansky gone, I wish the best of luck to you and your crew

Report Post Tip

These have been testing times across the four cities.  These lumps of scum interrupt our business like street thugs just to be cannon fodder.

I look forward to how Queens develops with a dear friend acting as a guiding hand.  Good luck my friend, even though i know your brains, skill and enthusiasm you will will imbue in your family will make it an easy task for them

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Queens, New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL