Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 00:32:15
Page:  1 
Some Bad Company Started by: DaKine on Jul 26, '13 21:22

Walking out of his new Head Quarters located in mid Queens a small crowd is starting to gather to hear from the young new leader. Waiting for a few minutes he watches as the small crowd as it grows.

DaKine, Forever and Tank stood on the large cement stairway in front of the massive stone building, they stood at attention not your normal everyday get up as they resembled soldiers with there camo uniforms and polished black boots. The sun was just starting to go down but it bounced off there dog tags making them shine a bright orange, a light breeze tunneled down the street giving the trees a little rustle...

Finally after what seemed like the longest two minutes ever DaKine stepped forward and removed his dark black shades and cleared his throat before speaking…

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased that you could join us in Queens on this superb day. As im sure most of you have heard word by this time that I will be moving to Queens to over see the district and its criminal activity to avoid running the risk of seeing another Meyer_Lansky and posse bombard our defenses.

I would like to give LadyFighter and Paul_Klint a massive thank you for giving me this outstanding opportunity, and turn give my word that I will do my best at all times and assure them that they will not regret this decision they have made in sending me over.

New York is growing all the time, working together to get through arising issues to future planning to working very closely to get rid of Lankey. We as a whole are not only growing as families and in numbers but as a city, a particular bond has come upon us to do what ever needs to be done to make our great city shine together. I am quite pleased to say that Queens without a question will be following suit with the rest of this outstanding city and will continue to push forward so we can continue to see a better tomorrow.

Last but not least my Squad name will go by Bad Company – Hellfire Division; my good friend Forever will be accompanying me in this journey to Queens as my Right Hand, and of course a long time brother by the name of Tank will be filling the Left hand position.

Any homeless folk or new comers to our fine cities that are interested in pursuing a life of crime within Queens should contact me or one of my hands and we can discuss a future for you in our city.

I know this is short and sweet my friends but we do have a lot of work to do around the Head quarters and also a lot of clean up around the city after that two week battle. I really do appreciate you all coming out and can assure you this will not be the last time you see me out here. So until next time, adios amigo’s.

Saluting the crowd he turns and walks back into the head quarters…

Report Post Tip

Strolls onto the streets after a long two weeks. Blood and sweat dripping down his shirt. He grabbed the nearest microphone then starts talking..

Meyer Lansky is no more! Congrats DaKine, truly deserved! Well done. To Ladyfighter, I will miss working with you, and your family, you were a pleasure to work with. This is a great day for New York. It will be my honor to serve as your right hand man. I will do my utmost to help get Queens back on the map. Oorah!

Walks over to DaKine with a smile on his face, then proceeds with a handshake. Pats him on the back, then gives him a box of cubans. Then makes his way back to the HQ, and gets back to work.

Report Post Tip

Chev returns to the headquartes after he had some serious business to take care of in Queens, but there`s no one in the office. He heads to the family bar, where Ladyfighter sit`s on a table chillin and listening some Frank. After reporting the succes LadyF informs me dat her right hand man DaKine has been choosed to set up he`s own family in the lately troubled city with Forever as RHM, to avoid any revolts from Meyer_Lanski`s followers. The moment i hear this good news, i head to the family garage, pick the Delphin and head straight to the recently founded  HQ in Queens.As i walk the entry door, i can see DaKine and Forever watching the decorators and instructing them how to do fix the base. 

Firstly, congratulations DaKine on setting your own family.You are a great guy, and you truly deserve this.I know you`l do a great job,and i hope to see the Bad Company on great heights *shakes hand*

Secondly. congratulations Forever on your new role, i know you will work twice as hard to make Queens a prosper city.I will miss our chit-chats, about me being russian(NO im not russian ) ...but meh forget dat, we`re cool *shakes hand*

With dat said, long live da Bad Company! 

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

UncleSam wearing his usual professionally tailored suit, a blue silk tie today, dark sunglasses, and a fedora to top off his outfit. He doesn't come into the streets very often, but has been making an effort to show his face around more. 

Congratulations DaKine, you deserve this, and I'm sure you will do New York proud, and turn Queens into a fine district. 

UncleSam shakes DaKine's hand and proceeds to walk to the nearest bar to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Katherine silently slips into Dakine's new HQ and into his study having been recognized at the door as someone allowed access. Leaving a present on his desk for him and starting a note, she jumps when grabbed from behind and swirled around off her feet. Looking up, she sees Dakine's handsome smiling face looking down at her.

"And just what are you doing in here may I ask?" he says with a growl which makes her giggle at him.  Breaking into another smile, Dakine says, "Been looking for you, figured you would be one of the first to congratulate me but I heard you have been ill."

Accepting the drink and smoke, Katherine sits in front of the huge mahogany desk and smiles at Dakine.  "You know me, always in the shadows, especially somewhere I might show emotion and I was indeed emotional about this my friend.  I am so thrilled and delighted for you and the rest of NYC to see you authed here.  I brought you a housewarming gift" gesturing toward the  wrapped  item on the desk.

Dakine smiled and unwrapped the gift.  It was was a small box with a man's gold signet ring engraved with the letters BC.  Putting it immediately on his finger, he held his hand up for Katherine to see.  

"Good, glad it fits!  Bad Company you are indeed.  I used to get told that growing up whenever you got  me in trouble" Katherine laughs

Dakine laughs at her, "I got YOU in trouble?  I can think of many times it was the other way around and you managed quite a bit on your own."

Katherine stands, stubbing out her cigarette.  Kissing him on both cheeks, she walks towards the door. "I have no idea what you are talking about, I am an angel, always have been, congratulations again and enjoy yourself"  Still smiling at childhood memories, she slipped slowly into the shadows headed back to her own business affairs.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations big guy!

And in light of recent developments  - mainly suffering repressive backlash of a long weekend, and in seeing you online for this special occasion - I've chosen to continually mail, and/or lay siege to your inbox.

And i suggest that all passersby do the same!

Strikes a giant gong!

Enter the congratulatory SPAM

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dakine, Your bloodline works hard, and deserves this!

Goten looks at all of Dakines admirers and smiles.  

It is great to see a choice of a new leader being praised for what is to come.  I am sure you will do great things in your district, and continue to make New York an even greater city than it already is!

Goten shakes Dakines hand before walking back into the crowd to allow the next person to talk to him.

Report Post Tip

Zmeika strolls up to the HQ of Bad Company and politely raps the door with her knuckles. She had been away on business for the past few days and had missed DaKine's speech. But she had heard it was a great celebration. She undoubtedly missed a pretty huge party, but if she knew DaKine, he was most likely still throwing a nightly party and would be very hung over. A grouchy looking man answers the door,

"Yeah, whaddya want? We dun want no bibles ya hear?!"

Zmeika looks the surly man up and down, straightens up her posture slightly and replies, 

"I'm here to see your boss. I'd expect a little more respect than that in the future young man."

The burly man blinks and instantly is alert. "Oh sorry ma'am. Please follow me."

Before the man can open the doors to DaKine's office, Zmeika rushes in and loudly shouts "DAKINE!!!!!!"

As she sits down in the chair, she places a bottle of scotch on the table.

"Haha sorry I couldn't resist, knowing you most likely have a headache from too much drinking. Well here's another bottle for tonight's celebrations. Congratulations my dear friend on setting up in Queens. You'll do a great job here, and I cannot wait to see what you do in this borough. Ofcourse if you are ever in need of anything, you know where to reach me. It's a bit early to start celebrating with a drink, so how about some bagels instead?"

"To good health, happiness and wealth beyond imagination! Salut!"

Report Post Tip

A bit late to the party Derek approaches DaKine and The Bad Company HQ and congratulates DaKine

This is a fine day for Queens and another for the City of New York I wish you best and hope you can turn Queens into something wonderful.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation My big brother.... You deserve that....!
I am sorry I was late to say this to you... :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!! You really deserved it!

Report Post Tip

Tony walks up to Dakine and hands him a bottle of rum and a box of cigars. 

Congratz on your auth, sir i wish your family the best.

Report Post Tip

capino walks up to Dakine and smiles while looking at Dakine capino begins to speak....

Well deserved my friend well deserved. You put in some work against Meyer_Lansky and is pitiful crew. I must say they did put up a fight.

Great for you to be a leader now.You will do great and i'm proud.New york is proud .Show everyone what you're made of.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend, i wish you every success in the world as i know with the you at the head of a family it will be a successful and tight knit one.

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some Bad Company
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL