Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:55:07
Page:  1 
Loyalty Over Greed Started by: SevenSins on Jul 26, '13 22:11

Xian Guards
Loyalty Over Greed

Xian Guards is a family that has been going some years now. It's not a massive family
or a family with the biggest reputation but there is one thing they have always lived by
and that's Loyalty Over Greed.

It was a friday night and Little Tony (Boss Of XG) called a meeting, as he did every friday
but this friday it was differant there had been rumours of a big scale war about to break out
between two local Families, West Side Ballars (WSB) and the Asian Cartel. This has been on the cards for
some time as WSB used to run the show untill there Boss Lady Fortune was brutally murdererd. to this
day no one knows for sure who did it however its always been said the Asian Cartel was behind it as they
had the most to gain from the hit, since then power changed hands and the asian Cartel was in control

Attending the meeting was

Little Tony  (Boss)
Crazy John   (UnderBoss)
Jimmy        (RHM)
Trevor       (LHM)

Little Tony: Okay guys I know we have had our run ins with both Asian Cartel and WSB but i dont want no more blood
spilt and this is not our war, so I've arranged a meeting for a truce with Chen (Boss Of Asian Cartel) and
BigBill (Boss of WSB) Crazy John I would like you to attend both meetings incase something goes down.

(Crazy john got his name when he walked into a bar on his own that that was well known WSB Bar pulled out his tommy gun and shot 6 of them dead. It was later said it was because the 6 men in the pub had just a week ago blew up an office killing 4 innocent people and a 10 year old boy)

Crazy John: Not a problem boss.

Jimmy: I dont like this one bit.

Trevor: Jimmy you don't like anything, But i don't see why we can't all go.

Little Tony: It needs to be low key. We don't want no attention brought to our selves.

The Night Of the Meeting

So its 9:25pm Tuesday Night and Little Tony and Crazy John are in the car on the way to the meeting. It was being held in the North side
Neutral Ground. No family hand ever had a hold of north side before due to being a shit hole, empty factorys for decades, you used to
get the odd back street dealers hanging around but they're nothing but punks, but was perfect for a meet as cops never came north

So car pulls up to the old Mill looked like BigBill was already here.

(Bill was a nasty SOB its been said he had once tied a witness to the back of his car and dragged her 6 blocks before the rope snapped
Safe to say she didn't live)

Walking though the mill door, Bill stood there and Jack a 7'3 20 stone PsycoPath

BigBill: Were the fuck you been I don't have all day.

Crazy John: Watch your tongue if you want to keep it in your head.

Little Tony: Its Okay John.

Little Tony: So i know your planning a hit to get back your turf and i know we have had our fall outs but i think its time
we put out differences aside and call a truce.

BigBill: And why would i want to do that?

Little Tony: It dont look like you have much of a choice the Asian Cartel is 3 times the size of WSB and i am sure
the last thing you want is more trouble, this is a 1 time offer you can either take it or leave it.

(With that I notice something in the shadow before i could say anything Crazy John had pulled out his gun)

Crazy John: Who the fuck is there, you got 5 secs to show yourself 5,4,3,2

Pete: Woah I am coming out

(Pete was Bills RHM, he was a sly fucker who would rob his own mother, he also had a lot of issues with drugs and prostitutes)

Little Tony: What the fuck is this

BigBill: Insurance.

Little Tony: you got to be fucking kidding me, we are out of here.

BigBill: Wait you have a deal! Truce. No blood will be spilt between our families

Little Tony & Crazy John went back to the car and drove back to the HQ

Next Time

Metting with Chen War betrayal and loyalty

To be Continues is up to you

you want to hear the rest vote yes if not vote no

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $85,000 Tip

Vote = Yes

Report Post Tip

I enjoyed the story a lot. So definitely want to hear more of it. So my vote is yes!

Report Post Tip

I would never tell a passionate writer not to write! YES!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loyalty Over Greed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL