Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 01:19:09
Page:  1 
The reality of rouging Started by: Rampage on Jul 27, '13 01:18

Rampage was up late one night sitting around in an Detroit hotel talking to Insanity and SevenSins

Rampage: So guys whats the news?

Insanity: THERE IS NO FUCKING NEWS! NOTHING HAPPENS EVER!

Seven: Insanity do you need a drink?

Insanity: OF FUCKING COURSE I WANT A DRINK!

Sevensins pours Insanity a drink.

Seven:Are you better know?

Insanity: I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD TIME TO DRINK YET! GOD DAMN STOP PRESSURING ME!

The phone rings.

Rampage: I'll get it.

Rampage gets up and goes to the phone.

Rampage: Hello?

Gohan:Hey tell everybody to report back to Philly! Finnick and his Right Hand Man have gone rouge and killed Arrow. i do not believe we are a target but, just for everyones safety come on home.

Rampage:I'll let them know sir.

*Click*

Rampage sets the phone down somewhat in shock. Walks back to his friends and takes a seat in the chair he was sitting in.

Insanity: Well what was it?

Rampage: Arrow was killed by Finnick and Myrddin. Gohan wants everybody back in South Philly now.

insanity:I would go but I'm not trying to get arrested by the cops. They are after me and if I go to the I'm going away for a while.

SevenSins: well I'm going to head home guys. Talk to the boss, see what I need to do.

Rampage: Ok well I'm going out there and find me some targets. Then head to Chicago and help whatever way I can.

Insanity: what? Why wouldn't you head back to Philly?

Rampage: When you have the choice to go home and hide in the HQ or go out and do some good which would you choose?

The room becomes very quiet as Sevensins packs his bags. Insanity sits back in his chair listening to the radio and drinking. Rampage looks around the room, he walks into the kitchen and grabs a cola. He sits at the kitchen table. Insanity walks over to him and puts his hand.

Insanity: You do realize if you walk out that door and board a plane going anywhere but Philly you could get into a lot of trouble.

Rampage: I think if I get punished for doing what i feel is right then it was a worthy death.

Rampage stands up and gives Insanity a hug then nods. He exits out the door and walks onto the street. As soon as he exits the hotel room he sees the police cars piled outside down the street. He walks down there and sees the dead body with police tape around the scene. He noticed a man running down the alley, his first reaction was to chase the person. He chase him to a dead end, he approached him

Rampage:Why were you running?

Man:Please don't kill me.

Rampage: Why would i?

Man: Everybody kills unemployed bodyguards! It's custom that once you are employed by one you can never be employed by another.

Rampage:Well if its custom.

He grabs the man by the collar and slams him against the wall and puts a gun to his head. He then says " I'm sorry but if it wasn't me it would be someone else." he then pulls the trigger. He sees 2 bodyguards come running at him front another alley *pow* *pow* He shoots them both down. The runs to an alley off to the side. He is back on the street. He hops in a car which was still running and heads for the airport.

He boards a plane to Chicago, once there he hunts for the rouges to kill them. He finally sees Finnick, he begins to walk up to him. When Godfather Lynch of West Side, Chicago walks up to him and they begin to fight. Rampage does not want to get by the godfather because he did not know how he would react. He hides inside a business lobby. He hears repeated  gun shots. He looks outside and Finnick was layed in a pool of blood. His bodyguards and mafiaso from multiple cities were having a blood bath in the street.

He looks among the bodyguards and sees Myrddin's bodyguards also. He moves into the alley that would loop around behind them. As he was running he saw a bodyguard shoot Cassi, and she falls to the ground. He runs into the alley and sees a lady at the end of it, while he stands beside the body of Defpony who was a Made Woman from Detroit. He heads toward the figure. Right before he can see her she raises her gun. He ducks behind a dumpster in the alley. "I don't know who you are but, I'm not here to hurt you I'm just trying to get out of here." He then hears a gun shot and sees Michael Corelone shoot Gambiz, the only associate still loyal to The Careers Michael then ducks behind the wall. Rampage approaches the figure and they begin to talk. he learns the reason for Myrddins actions, and he comes to respect her. He walks back down the alley in whiich he came. He hunkers down beside the other mobsters. They are all exchanging fire with the BG's.

He is there for what seems to be forever when the bodyguards begin to advance on them shooting Gore and Shermond. They mobster know its now or never for them to act they all stand as one and begin fireing killing many bodyguards. Then Myrddin comes out of the alley behind them and shoots Michael Corelone in the back dropping him. Rampage watches as a few of the mobsters turn around and begin shoots at her unloading clips into her as she falls. He then watchs as the bodyguarrds start running still being gunned down. Tjhen Grizzlee turn his gun on UnHappyMeal. The mobster stand in shock at him. Then many of them begin shooting him to the ground. Grimes a associate from Detroit stands there watching it all unfold puts a gun to his own head and says "Trust lives no more! Therefore neither should I!" He then shoots himself. Rampage stands watching as many mobsters run after the bodyguards still viciously killing them. He hops in a car and slowly cruses to the airport.

He boards a plane heading to Philly. He finally arrives at the Headquarters of his family. He enters with blood still on his suit. He enters and heads up to his room in the HQ. On his way up he sees Insanity who approaches him.

Insanity:Welcome home bud, your are the last one to make it here. Thank god your ok we were all worried sick! What did you see? What did you do?

Rampage:I have seen things no man should see. I have done terrible things! I only thank that none of our family was killed.

Rampage then shakes Insanity's hand and walks up to his bedroom.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The reality of rouging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL